Crims tmod app

+1 
Crims is a fellow major of 212th and a great help in leading it with Adam. 
While yes he returned to the server only in the recent months I don't see why this would make him a bad staff member 
While he does minge often he knows when to stop and the limit. 
When he was previously a admin on the server he still did his job really well which is what crims does.

COULD STOP GOING AFK WHEN WE NEED HIM

Neutral

I don't see you on too much and when I do you're minging or AFK.

But you were staff in the past.

Chill out with the minging and it'll be a +1

Edited by S4Spooky
Changed my answswswwswwswwsws
  • Thinking 1
On 10/4/2018 at 4:20 AM, Planz said:

+1

Crims is a very genuine and kind person and knows how to be serious when the time calls for it.

He has previous experience as an Admin

He is well known

Although he bought shadow and then left it quickly, he revived the regiment, which had been dead for a while, and that is something that I for one thank him for.

Another side note: I believe that if Crims has put up a T-Mod application, then he is here to stay, and he will most likely be looking to improve his activity and his reputation in game

Overall I think he would do great with the responsibility of Trial Moderator, and definitely deserves the chance to prove himself again.

Goodluck ;D

Cheers, Planz

-Wind

• Advisor
On 9/28/2018 at 12:52 AM, Bailey said:

Neutral

• You seem like you know what you're doing and were a previous admin of Imperial Gaming.
  • I don't see you on much and if you've recently returned, it hasn't been as noticeable as hopeful.
  • Outside of all this, you seem mature, but I'd like to see you interact with the community more and make your presence known, make us know "I am back."

My opinion is subject to change.

Good luck with your application.

Agreed.

On 9/28/2018 at 12:52 AM, Bailey said:

Neutral

• You seem like you know what you're doing and were a previous admin of Imperial Gaming.
  • I don't see you on much and if you've recently returned, it hasn't been as noticeable as hopeful.
  • Outside of all this, you seem mature, but I'd like to see you interact with the community more and make your presence known, make us know "I am back."

My opinion is subject to change.

Good luck with your application.

Neutral, Goodluck!

At this current stage I will have to deny this application. You have received positive feedback from the community but issues have been raised by staff.

Things we would like to see improved before the next possible application:
- You have came back after a break from the server and would like to see if can stay committed for a bit longer on the server

Take all the positive feedback on this App and channel it to improve yourself and apply again when you think you are truly ready.

Denied - You may apply again in 4 weeks