In Game Name: 2295-Crims

In Game Rank: Captain

In Game Regiment: 212th 

Time Played (Server Time/Screenshot evidence):1 week 

image.thumb.png.36bf2af62e016568d2dfe69222b1d5e2.png

Applicants History & Reasons

Have you had any warns (If so state them): N/A

Have you had any bans (If so state them): N/A

Have you been staff on any other servers or communities (If so state them): Millennia gaming , Imperial Gaming

What do you believe is the purpose of Moderators on the server: 

The purpose of being a moderator is to help the community with any problems they have on the server and to remove toxic players with no intent to  RP. A moderators main role on the server is to enforce all server rules during serious and soft RP.  Another role of a moderator is also making sure the community doesn't have have any problems on the server and if said problem does occur, then deal with it with minimal complaints. 

Why are you applying to be a Trial Moderator:

The reason i am applying for the staff position is because IG has always been like another home to me and i just wanna help the great people in our community get along smoothly on the server, i also want to help remove any hassles that occur on the server. Being a previous staff member of IG was one of the best things i had done ; i always enjoyed helping people and watching people be joyful on the server and to do that again would be great. 

i have been a member of the community for quite a long time and would love to assist the community again.

What do you believe you can bring to the staff team:

I believe with my prior experience as staff i can bring an experienced and joyful member to the staff team. Id always be happy to help any other staff member with any troubles. I'm as active as i can be, while being on most of the afternoons [after work] and will always have a  positive energy for the members of the staff and community.
Scenarios

Someone Mass RDM’s and disconnects from the server. What do you do?:

First thing to do would be run a check through the logs counting all the kills and damage done to players, i would then give out a warning and depending on how many people were killed in the MassRDM [for example: 6 kills] i would then take it to a higher ranking staff member who can actually give the appropriate punishment [ban length] out to the player.

Someone is bullying another member of the community. What do you do?:

the first thing to do in this instance would be to talk to the player who called for an admin.. i would then get a detailed story from both the accused and the reporter to find out the story. i would then give a verbal warning to the accused for bulling/inappropriate behavior, if the bullying were to continue then i would give a warning out to the bully/s. Depending on how many previous warns the player has had for said behavior would then be the ultimate decision on if a ban is appropriate

You see a higher ranking staff member abuse their powers. What do you do?:

i would give a verbal warning to the higher up saying that abusing powers in "said" way, is no way the staff powers were meant for and if they were to continue i would bring it to the management team. If they were to continue i would then record them with recording software of the the abuse of powers and then take it to the management team and hand all evidence over allowing them to do the necessary thing.

Someone threatens to DDOS the server. what do you do?:

If someone were to threaten the server over voice chat, i would clip it from the recording software i have and bring it to a higher up, if it were in text, i would take screenshots of logs and console and then show higher ups that wold allow them to deal with the threats of DDOS.

Thank you for taking the time to read this!

~Crims

• Upvote 1

I am sorry, but you leave the server every second week....

You are not a very good role model for people. You have no commitment. You donate for a commander positions and a week alter leave it....

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thinking 1
  • Upvote 1

+1

Crims would make a great Moderator as he has previous experience and even used to be an Admin on the Server.

Neutral

• You seem like you know what you're doing and were a previous admin of Imperial Gaming.
  • I don't see you on much and if you've recently returned, it hasn't been as noticeable as hopeful.
  • Outside of all this, you seem mature, but I'd like to see you interact with the community more and make your presence known, make us know "I am back."

My opinion is subject to change.

Good luck with your application.

Netrual, I can’t exactly say I know who you are, this may be because in the grand scheme of things I’m a recent player, but I do like the detail in the application and the answers are perfect imo. 

5 hours ago, Cody said:

You are not e very good role model for people. You have no commitment. You donate for a commander position and a week alter leave it....

I'd have to agree, I also remember in the past of you being mingy, like that time you set your run speed and sped around the ship entering restricted areas as a storm trooper.

Neutral after I did a review on your training crims you seem really mature now and you seem to have a lot more leadership and you arnt as mean anymore 

will change to a +1 if you keep up the good work

Edited by Crunchy

8 hours ago, Cody said:

You are not e very good role model for people. You have no commitment. You donate for a commander position and a week alter leave it....

Agreed. -1 Being mod takes commitment which isnt something I've seen from you recently

10 hours ago, Cody said:

10 hours ago, Cody said:

Agreed, you also tend to be a little mingy.

On 9/27/2018 at 10:38 PM, Cody said:

You are not a very good role model for people. You have no commitment. You donate for a commander positions and a week alter leave it....

I agree with Cody here. However I have seen improvements so I’m going to give you a NEUTRAL. If I continue to see improvement i’ve got no problem giving you a +1

Haven't seen you on the server often enough to give you even a neutral and even when you're on I barely see any attempt at involving yourself with other players

+1

Crims is a very genuine and kind person and knows how to be serious when the time calls for it.

He has previous experience as an Admin

He is well known

Although he bought shadow and then left it quickly, he revived the regiment, which had been dead for a while, and that is something that I for one thank him for.

Another side note: I believe that if Crims has put up a T-Mod application, then he is here to stay, and he will most likely be looking to improve his activity and his reputation in game

Overall I think he would do great with the responsibility of Trial Moderator, and definitely deserves the chance to prove himself again.

Goodluck ;D

Cheers, Planz

Edited by Planz