Steam Details

Steam Name: [IG] Crunchy

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:10892192

Steam Profile link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198178109569/

In Game Details

In Game Name: Crunchy

In Game Rank: Junior Crewman

In Game Regiment: Navy

Time Played (Server Time/Screenshot evidence): 1 Week 5 Day used to be 4 weeks before the reset?interpolation=lanczos-none&output-format=jpeg&output-quality=95&fit=inside%7C1024%3A576&composite-to=*,*%7C1024%3A576&background-color=black

Applicants History & Reasons

Have you had any warns (If so state them): Yes I have one warning from Whitey on August 30th 2017 because of Inappropriate Comms messages. (I chose to take the warning instead of a verbal stupid me)

Have you had any bans (If so state them): No I do not have any bans on Imperial Gaming.

Have you been staff on any other servers or communities (If so state them): No I have not.

What do you believe is the purpose of Moderators on the server: I believe the purpose of being a moderator is to ensure peoples safety or problems are helped and fixed from being an extreme from DOXXing to being the most simplest thing setting someones regiments or getting someone unstuck. I believe being a moderator requires trust from all members of the community and to help anyone that needs help or has a problem with the server. Being a moderator means that I will have powers to do things that could get me banned or permabanned and I believe I am mature enough to not abuse these powers for example flying around, abusing phys gun, spawning in things i shouldnt. Moderators also have an important role on the server that could influence someone to stay on the server for months or years or make them leave immediately due to them not being happy with the attitude of staff members and how they act.

Why are you applying to be a Trial Moderator: I am applying for trial moderator as I believe I can help solve someones problem or question no matter how stupid or complicated it is and i will try to the best of my abilities/knowledge. I also would love to help out staff members that do not know something about a certain thing and I can also be on the server early in the morning when staff is not on and help set people back from being an event character to there regiment or give someone tools to create a TDM or FFA. I have also been loyal to this server for a year now and I would love to take the next step up and help this amazing community even more and stay with it till the end.

What do you believe you can bring to the staff team: I believe I can bring a strict and fun personality into the staff team and will be happy to help out and try anything in whatever way I can. I am also a quick learner and I challenge myself accepting tasks that may be above my level and i can try those things to the full extent of my abilities. If I made a mistake within the staff team for example abusing my powers I will make sure I never do it again and accept the punishment and move on. I am very easy to get along with and I can work very well within a team and I can make friends very easily.

Scenarios

Someone Mass RDM’s and disconnects from the server. What do you do?: I will use the damage logs to try and find out there name and steamid I would then go to the start of the massRDM and I will see how many players he has killed and I will warn him/her for MassRDM || Disconnect to avoid punishment. When he rejoins the server i will bring him into an admin sit and talk to him about not disconnecting to avoid punishment and then i will return him.

Someone is bullying another member of the community. What do you do?:

Example names:

Bully: John

Victim: Jewels

I will go to the Jewels and ask for any video or screenshot evidence and also ask John if they did or did not bully/harrass Jewels and if the victim provides evidence I will give John a harsh verbal warning and then I would spectate John and if he does bully Jewels or someone else I will warn John for Player Disrespect.

If Jewels does not provide any evidence I will spectate John and watch if he does or doesn't harass or disrespect someone or Jewels again if he does I will then warn John for Player Disrespect.

You see a higher ranking staff member abuse their powers. What do you do?:

Example names:

Staff member abusing powers: Turtle

I will first tell Turtle to stop abusing his powers or i will notify higher ranking staff members about your actions, then i will load up my recording software OBS Studio in case Turtle does it again if Turtle does do it again i will show my recording to a high ranking staff member most likely Super Admin and also describe to the Super Admin what Turtle did and if they need witnesses i will bring players that experienced it or watched it happen to the sit. 

Someone threatens to DDOS the server. what do you do?: I will gather enough evidence against that person and send it to a high ranking staff member for them to deal with.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Things you can and cannot do/rules:
1. You may bump your application every 7 days after the last bump/post by a user (1 week)

2. Any user may provide feedback by +1 and or -1 your application along with constructive criticism/feedback as long as it's not personally attacking the applicant or another member of the community.
3. Advertising your application in OOC, chat box, personally telling people and any sort of social media will lead to your application being denied for minimum 3 weeks.
4. Failing to answer questions can lead to your app being denied.
5. False information can lead to your application being denied.
6. Failing to meet the requirements can lead to either your app being put on hold or denied.
7. 5 or more warnings and your application will be denied immediately.

8. Must have at least 1 week on the server before applying.
9. Must have less than 2 bans to apply (Depending on the situation).
10. You may not increase the font size of the application above size 14 except the title which may be size 24.
11. Please be considerate of others when using colours in your application, all answers must be left in white.
12. Remember that your application is a reflection of yourself, your professionalism and maturity. Not showing professionalism and maturity in your application will lead to it being denied.
13. If your application is denied you may not apply for Trial Moderator for 2 weeks minimum

Terms
I accept that I am a representative of Imperial Gaming, and that I have been given these powers to make the experience of others better. I understand that advertising my application can get it denied. I accept that I may be demoted at any time by a senior member of staff without prior warning, as long as a valid reason is given. I have read all the rules and understand them completely, if not I will ask a higher staff member for a better explanation.

Thank you for reading my application.

Edited by Crunchy
Changed awnsers to white and added more detail to my awnsers
  • Advisor

NEUTRAL

I believe crunchy has a lot of experience in this community and has a good understanding of how StarWarsRP works.
However, I think the application lacks detail and I wonder if you are mature enough for the role

Goodluck, 

Cecil

• Like 1

Neutral 
Reasons for opinion:
- Well known throughout the community
- Nice Guy

- Immature 
- Colours of text hurt my eyes. (Breaking Rule
11. Please be considerate of others when using colours in your application, all answers must be left in white.)

Goodluck!

Edited by Snow
  • Like 1

Neutral While i believe your a nice enough person and have been a member of the community for a while, I question your maturity and whether or not you could fairly moderate situations.

Good luck in your application.

Edited by Rad_Cop
  • Like 1

Neutral

• You're well known with the community and have stepped up to a different role within the community.
  • You're quite young, which isn't a problem, but the problem is that you don't seem mature enough to mediate situations correctly.

My opinion is subject to change.

Good luck with your application.

• Like 1
20 minutes ago, Bailey said:

Neutral

• You're well known with the community and have stepped up to a different role within the community.
  • You're quite young, which isn't a problem, but the problem is that you don't seem mature enough to mediate situations correctly.

15 hours ago, Wombatiacus said:

I'm going to go with NEUTRAL for now, until your maturity is a bit more manageable. I like the application and your a pretty awesome guy in-game! Good luck!

NEUTRAL

You're pretty mature from what I've seen. But it could use some work.

The application is pretty good and you're a good guy in-game.

Good Luck.

Edited by Brass
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

NEUTRAL - Leaning towards +1

Although your maturity has been in question, I believe i’ve seen big improvements in it and I believe you’re well on the way to having a great shot at becoming a moderator for Imperial Gaming. Keep up your good attitude and dedication to the server and good things will come your way i’m sure.

Good Luck!

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On 9/28/2018 at 12:51 AM, Bailey said:

Neutral

On 9/27/2018 at 9:31 PM, Snow said:

Neutral 
Reasons for opinion:
- Well known throughout the community
- Nice Guy

- Immature 
- Colours of text hurt my eyes. (Breaking Rule
11. Please be considerate of others when using colours in your application, all answers must be left in white.)

Goodluck!

• Cody locked this topic