Anthony

My Farewell

So pretty much I dont have time to be playing video games at all anymore, and I felt that i was no where near active enough. So as such I have resigned from staff, and will be leaving the server so I can not have to worry about it anymore and just focus on what matters IRL.

It has however been an amazing year and I'm so thankful for the experiences I've been able to join in on, like being a member of the staff team, and being in various different regiments like Pilots, ISB, Navy, Navy Engineers etc.

Now I'll do some special mentions I guess cos everyone else who leaves does that and so..... I will too? Ctrl+F for your name cos im going through the past 24 hour users list and doing each person whos extra good <3

@pinejack Thanks for all the good chats after you minge join my TS channel, and then hot mic-ing when on a tram when all the alerts and prompts go off <3
@Joel One of my favorite mutes (Tied with Rickle) Always been a good meme for the longest time, keep at it <3
@Robinson An older meme, but you were still a great SCAR commander even if you did get the whole regiment to attack me if I shined shoes in your vicinity.
@Rickle Just a general good lad, made me turn grey early with all the flying practice :P But you are good now and thats what matters <3
@Crunchy #1 Mic spammer, take that how you want ;). Thanks for sticking with me when i was ENG CO, and then never leaving me alone the rest of my life and jobs.\
@Brass Favorite weeb? :P. You were always a good lad loitering around, you were one of the few that would laugh at my garbage jokes consitently, love you long time.
@Goliath Thanks for shooting me in tryouts that one time, was fun, although we didnt always get along you were a great RPer and it was great to experience RP with you.
@Uncle_BobbyB Where were those stims when I needed them :'(. But still you were always a friendly guy to be around, congrats on Mjr General i used to be higher than you once but look how that ended up.
@Havoc Good ex DT lad and now Navy, and thanks for the help with math ;) 
@Boris You were a great royal guard lol, it was also fun building with you in the back of engine room and was nice talking, and you always let me shine your shoes <3
@Morgan I suppouse for an american your alright ;) We need to play fortnite more but still its always a good meme with you. You are my favorite defective
@Cody Thanks for always being someone who I could go to and get help. You gave me a lot of support in Navy which I appreciate so much as It really structured who I was as a person on the server, wether it was when I was Navy way back last year , when you too were a small boy, or when I was engineer commander, then pilot commander, the whole way through you have been a helping hand.
@Pavonis Always fun to be around, except when you spammed me for a PL licence for a bit cos Im too busy to do them <3
@SCHEFF The PAC GOD himself, you were always good to talk to, loved all your characters you had, and the story arcs you even had like hyperspacing into a sun
@Delta You will always be the #1 sandy boi in my heart with all your "great" binds.
@ANiX Was always good working with you and building with you, you are a really great builder <3 and also accept my love more <3
@Jman1308 You are my favorite bald manlet. Never forget you are beautiful and I loved pushing you around on the hover chair when you were injured <3
@LimeStrider Thanks for all the cookies, Still havent caught one in the chat box though :'(
@Fish H e a d, W i n g  C o m m a n d e r
@Martibo I love your Janitor Pacs, never fail to make me laugh, love you artibo
@Denzham Iris you are always great to be around and in my opinion have the most contagious laugh, you are a good lad and its fun to mess around with you
@Twinkie Alright I guess :P 
@Peguin #1 Wife / Girlfriend / Waifu of just about everyone on the ship by this point :P
@Bevan You are a great jawa dog, enjoyed my in pilots with you, I remember when you were just a baby boy in tryouts, and despite some fails then and there we accepted you anyway, And im so glad we did
@Flipps Keep memeing dad, you are the best emperor in my eyes, your shoes are beautiful
@Whitey And thank you so much for everything, i've always looked up to you as a builder trying to find out how you did everything, and then when I became staff you put up with how defective I was and let me stay :P Thank you for all the opportunities you gave me and all the good times, I can still remember clear as day the time where you'd always have me killed, arrested, or kidnapped multiple times a day, and they were good times. You are the best granddad

If I missed anyone just let me know <3 Thank all of you so much I've had an amazing time, I will still be on the forums but not the server

Edited by Anthony
  • Like 2
  • Sad 13
  • Thinking 1

o7

Thanks for the mention, my dude. Sad to see you go, but I'm happy to have made a mark on your career and your memeiness definitely brightened up mine. My shoes will never have that loving and caring Anthony shine of them ever again though...

Best of luck.

Edited by SCHEFF
  • Like 1

NOOOO!!

I loved hanging out with you man, a shame we didn’t hang out all that often. I would have loved to chill with you on the staff team ?

Anyways, you’ll always have a place in IG and feel free to hit me up and play a few games ?

• Like 1

Cya Anthony,

I never new you personally but the memorable moment about you was you sniping @Stevo. shoes with the shoe shiner equipment during the commanders meeting as a newly appointed Janitor. Haha I couldn’t stop laughing.

Best Of Luck in your Future

;D

Edited by Planz
  • Like 1

Where to begin with Anthony well lets start from the beginning that's an idea
I met Anthony on about my second week on IG I was just walking around a fresh new inquisitor when I noticed a janitor walking around shining peoples shoes with people laughing and grouping up behind him. I had a conversation with him, he shined my frog toes and then the memes began. Anthony's shoe shining techniques grew more and more absurd by the day, but no one attempted to stop him and its a good thing they didn't Anthony grew and climbed the ranks to where he became head of engineers. He then became a moderator and was probably one of the best I've ever seen. We became friends and had great times together, he got transferred through his regiments and became the great person we know about him today. He will be missed
And his cats pretty awesome as well
you will be missed McCat 

Damn this sounds so much like a eulogy 

• Like 1

o7 Sad to see you go, Have fun Anthony and I hope you come on the server sometimes so we will see you again. Farewell

jawa.thumb.jpg.8c3c63d6ae6e17be328ac300297859f6.jpg

Spoiler

It's been a long day without you my friend
And I'll tell you all about it when I see you again
We've come a long way from where we began
Oh I'll tell you all about it when I see you again
When I see you again

Damn who knew all the planes we flew
Good things we've been through
That I'll be standing right here
Talking to you about another path I
Know we loved to hit the road and laugh
But something told me that it wouldn't last
Had to switch up look at things different see the bigger picture
Those were the days hard work forever pays now I see you in a better place

How could we not talk about family when family's all that we got?
Everything I went through you were standing there by my side
And now you gonna be with me for the last ride

when I see you again

First you both go out your way
And the vibe is feeling strong and what's
Small turn to a friendship, a friendship
Turn into a bond and that bond will never
Be broken and the love will never get lost
And when brotherhood come first then the line
Will never be crossed established it on our own
When that line had to be drawn and that line is what
We reach so remember me when I'm gone

How could we not talk about family when family's all that we got?
Everything I went through you were standing there by my side
And now you gonna be with me for the last ride

So let the light guide your way hold every memory
As you go and every road you take will always lead you home

When I see you again

Thank you so much for all the times you shined my shoes and really just being a great guy. Seeing you would always make my day better even if it was just for a quick moment. So long Anthony, I wish you all the best for the future.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.