Welcome to the Imperial Gaming

Welcome to my forums, full of great members.
Please register if you'd like to take part.

Star Wars Imperial RP

Join our Imperial RP Server

Percival

Percival's Event Master Application

EWSteam name: [IG]QuantumPercival

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:151475164

In Game Name and Rank: Officer Cadet 《97-14》 Percival

Time Played (Server Time): image.png.a6620e4b43ce999173b0dd139cf22c3f.png

Have you had any warns and/or bans (If so state them)Yes, I have been warned for RDM, however, it was under 16 players and the person involved (Oatmeal) knew it was a joke, I do deeply regret my decision after receiving the warning.

Have you been Event Master on any other servers (If so state them):  No I have not, however, I am more than willing to learn.

Why are you applying to become an Event master: Even though I do not have any experience as an Event Master I still hope to become an Event Master so that I may express my creativity whilst creating a fun and enjoyable event, during my time on the server I have been inspired by many other Event Masters who devise new creative events that are usually fun. I hope to bring my ideas and share them with the Event Master team, I plan to host events that are mostly linked to each other, creating a complex web of stories that all lead to an ending.

What can you bring to the Event Master team:  I hope to bring my creative ideas to the team and create many fun events that the community will remember.

What can you do to make events more enjoyable and innovative: I hope to create events that allow the community to make decisions, these decisions will affect the direction the story takes which will ultimately lead to different endings whether a bad or good ending.

Do you have basic knowledge of ULX commands: I have basic knowledge of ULX commands as I was a moderator on a server known as Cybernetic which was a DarkRP server, however, the server did shut down.

Please fill out both event ideas and provide as much detail as possible

Idea 1 Long

Google Doc Event 1 https://docs.google.com/document/d/1JLy-5P1oIbIbMp43dhpQoxchequ_Es5gyXKnEfLXWwc/edit

Scenario/Event 1 (Aggressive): A group of Pirates attacks the Star Destroyer so that they may feed their families due to the shortage of resources on their planets, however, even though their main objective is to feed their family by stealing rations from the Star Destroyer, side objectives include stealing valuables and weapons to make some extra credits. Though discovering that they were no match for the Imperials, they must halt the Star Destroyer and signal for a new dropship so that they may escape with the stolen goods.

Main Event Character Objectives

• Pirates are to steal both rations and valuable goods
  • Pirates must kill all who gets in their way
  • Attempt to escape the Star Destroyer

Side Event Character Objectives

• Take hostage and negotiate
  • Take over Bridge and stop the Star Destroyer
  • Stop the power from the Reactor

Map: Star Destroyer

Event Character Equipment and Models

3gtQtpW6skpkniuUyExlEHlNMHjDoOqcGgyQbCBzU4xIEDBmkatSZd2pvMERAp-13rXaGspN2n6DzWpz16q7QjfbyQeIdHhvQPfoXEYyot8pPbb7Ky8tTA1iEQLb8nkpd1v6ktnB   

Name: GruntPirate_#

HP: 1000

Weapon: E-5

Amount: 7

Model: models/player/valley/pao.mdl

-eMZSl-VXtEtYuLlbK2os7SrOMIjmi-zPVRbIBqdLMUpwSCae_MNFL5cItMse8htlsuHBlwYuLozkTJwcdBNh5maYF45VQmu8HKIts_uM6I7DpL48LZ8DqZBHZbkZGJoZ6u5Qs0H

Name: HeavyPirate_#

HP: 2000

Weapon: DC-15A

Amount: 1

Model: models/player/valley/pao.mdl

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Google Doc Event 2 https://docs.google.com/document/d/1DT_co5HHT6W1Jxrj7jExoIBFSi87-PimjNwipyKuLJU/edit

Scenario/Event 2 (Passive/Aggressive):  Due to the previous Pirate invasion, rations have been low, the regional government calls in for a resupply of rations which is brought in not so long after by a dropship, however, this new supply of rations were tainted with chemicals as some kind of blue fluid can be spotted at the bottom of the crate leaking from all packages. The Medics are called into exam the chemicals later revealing that only a small portion is actually edible, the medics and the regional government must come up with a solution that both parties agree on. On one hand if the food is fed to all on board, the troopers can be affected and develop new diseases that could wipe out the ship, however, if the troopers are not fed, a riot could occur due to the starvation.

Option 1: If food is fed to all (Aggressive): Both parties agree that the food should be fed to all on the Star Destroyer, this proved unhealthy as we later discover that the Imperial Army members were fainting one after the other carrying an unknown disease that must be cured by the medic. This diseases turned out to be very dangerous as the infected begin to present a rabies-like symptom, attacking those who are nearby. Through bodily fluid, the disease manages to spread throughout many hosts.

Option 2: If the edible portion is fed to important people: Both parties agree that the tainted food should be thrown out of the ship as it could cause unknown diseases to occur, they decide to feed important individuals the edible portion of the food. Later on, a huge bunch of Storm Troopers decides to riot due to the starvation, attempting to attack all significant areas. (Bridge, IHC, Reg Gov, Reactor)

After hostile: A new supply of rations is called, these new supplies are clean.

Event Character Navy (I will personally be the navy official)

• Send food via dropship
  • Intervene when food is being taken away and point out blue fluid, leaking.
  • If the two parties can not come up with a solution, I will suggest an option from the scenario

Event Character Chimaera Squad (Players will be reused)

• Guard Navy Official
  • Help store food

Option 1 Infected Personnel

• Before going aggressive, go to the med bay and RP illness (weariness, fatigue, pain etc)
  • Attempt to attack as many as possible (If you have mic try to make random rage noises)

Option 2 Rioting Storm Troopers

• Turn of Reactor if possible
  • Attack Bridge, IHC, Reg Gov, Brig
  • Take hostages and attempt to gain rations through negotiation

Map: Star Destroyer

X8hT_qVlPpmiaABHEolWZ_bp5C7Rk-s0ST2idKOIZoAmDeBamIH6MVnSYpWP3ZHRDFyosv5sit0m537DQ7lOzlzVyBIf0MzUT_UchuBiTMGNE_kVtfEUjDRBvzP3b0RT9ohIZs1q

Navy Delivery Man

Name: Delivery Man Bobit

HP: N/A

Weapon: N/A

Amount: 1

Model: models/imperial_officer/navy/ensign_cadet/ec_m.mdl

9R6_Ab4JWD5STeo8mCdMGnOmGm_RUB-p_FVGtTHnWaOPbnM1X5qXbAwYvwC0DyiUv2l2KT-t4a5_331DtiF9OAx8GUQ2ZHojYGzsrm5VprejUJhbwrbLkcd0yaRzZfbbJbkHmBRt

Chimaera Squad Guard

Name: ChimaeraSquad_#

HP: 600

Weapon: E-11D

Amount: 4

Model: models/gonzo/chimeradeathtroopers/chimeradeathtrooperssergeant/chimeradeathtrooperssergeant.mdl

77s2A6Xzqaan2kWEvbEnGQ_9ZkuMVKZBLkAkk3rF5rGwQYwx7Zxs8LD1LxFPUZWiDD7vo2SohSnRfaPN3WBRo_Ok6cJY8th7wll3RIFwq_iGKO1hHgFwKbt-cpp5T_93YMFAHH48

Infected Person

Name: Zombie_# or Name

HP: 3000 (Due to melee only)

Weapon: Crowbar

Amount: N/A

Models: models/zombie/classic.mdl

EXmEJgPBWyb9sC2g-kRCncjDZMOPKOLqZQM_mfc7RW2Hp9lEBPiutY7b4kVz7sFe2JCS7jP0-eEOJR38n86lLTA-B8wq_6k21ijcC8dhC6bOaAlNiLLrG99tkwv1_bCTkZWQfkOW

Event Storm Trooper

Name: AngryTrooper_#

Weapon: E-11

Amount: 10

Models: Event Character job already provides the skin

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Idea 2 Short

Scenario/Event 2 (Aggressive): During an expedition, a Major General was captured in during the attempt to destroy a Rebel Alliance hide out, Beaten and thrown into a cell, the Major General sends a distress signal through a small communication device hidden on him. Due to the other sector of the Imperial Army's defeat, the new arrivals must learn from the others mistakes as the Rebel Alliance has proved to have a strong defense, sending in shadow troopers to infiltrate the hide out and gain important information such as the commanding office, armoury, treasurey, staging areas of guards and most important of all, the holding cell of the Major General. If the Shadow Troopers do make it out alive, the Imperial Army will send a full scale attack (this includes vehicles) as they know where to target and where not to.

• Interrogate the Major General
  • Prevent Shadow Troopers from gaining information
  • Defend hideout

Side Event Character Objectives

• Attempt to escape the planet
  • Negotiate using the Major General

Map: Out Post

on1xdhz_b4_2OlZbMmHnfmkYCLemo5que9iIYVvllpVK6eETp9HhP7VzVd74zMl2ATI42ROrZ7vN047b4VLM1sSS-fK654ernU5W76HgmrQ6Qy1UMCJioFC7W_zUlCjHacrFtg64

Rebel Trooper Leader

Name: RebelLeader

HP: 2000

Weapon: A280C & LL-30

Model: models/player/sgg/starwars/rebels/r_trooper/male_09.mdl

dAgYQ2xiCLKXVFR0EGjtk2drRvKVn9X9KTKIVQEQ3mwyLrqCqn_YvRtXxqMy7cOn0Vo5deTCMqtb7N_nrFu7ADVzmphVyyGFgl03IhF1vhZdH4CZx-5UGnac1lfLnkvJILOl_HkR

Rebel Trooper

Name: RebelTrooper_#

HP: 1500

Weapon: A280C

Amount: 8

Model: models/player/sgg/starwars/rebels/r_trooper/male_09.mdl

Event Vehicles

hH4KXKpx_fMpQQHfb2Ov8wQU59uWhqGKeS-J9_N7w5zLTroVemDtM6T5Wnsomw2gjMjheEv71PgPBnqQsAqX1O3SjQcc15b3vAdOKtfSW6mhKb8lcsAZN-Ux6NreTKjskUo4de2L

AT-ST

Amount: 3

Idea 3 Short

Google Doc: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1-aGlcyx6ANJ9ZH2fA9cTwqRHnQ75Ytevt9d1hNkTJ3Y/edit

Scenario/Event (Aggressive): A mysterious signal was picked up by the Chimaera, wanting to discover the source, this source turned out to be a Separatist Droid Factory constantly producing thousands of droids. Knowing that these droids will be used against the empire, the Imperial Army was ordered to destroy the factory immediately. During the destruction a worker activated all droids and switched their mode to defensive mode, hoards after hoards of B1 Battle Droid activate and begin attacking the Imperial Army. Two options are presented, Option 1, to create an EMP that has a large enough radius to disable all droids, however, this will disable the weapons of all ground units, leaving the Imperial Army vulnerable for a few minutes. Option 2, find the Separatist worker and force him to turn it off, though this may prove hard as there are many hiding spots, not to mention how agile he/she is or Option 3, find the remote yourself and disable all droids.

Option 1: Engineers create an EMP large enough to disable all droids and weapons, the consequence being Separatist reinforcements.

Option 2: The Imperial Army must find the Separatist engineer and force him to disable all droids, however, this may prove difficult as the Engineer is very agile and aggressive, not to mention he may KIA. Separatist reinforcements will still arrive if the engineer sends a distress signal.

Option 3: Finding the remote will require a large search party, and will also require the droids to be distracted. However, this does not prevent the Separatist reinforcements to arrive either.

Map: Haven't decided

Objectives for Event Characters

Main Objectives

• Prevent Factory from being destroyed

Separatist Engineer

• Send distress signal immediately after being attacked
  • Hide from the Imperial Army with the remote or hide the remote somewhere hidden

Side Objectives

• Prevent Imperial Engineer from building EMP
  • Help Separatist Engineer escape

Event Character Models, Weapons, Healths, Name

CY_Hm-3B1jSwctKvzpnuIx_5IcFSl5x3dtcv-G_SNUX6NEuIFnsw8DUPhOLY-zmJWf6AjVwWwOnS3NssxsIoPD0qGq1adgy3HvQBszxu_zp5SlmPil4ZywvtzeFDHv1mCseqUUoh

Name: D1Droid_#

Weapon: E-5

Amount: 8

Model: models/player/sgg/starwars/battledroid.mdl

92eXAP8LQHefLCWImznl6J3fFZ1boiHIDfbAgfnwdgx1pXp1PFs5vgIdy9L_YM7O4yxmwR4NbU6tUNwwJW7KNGhOXVngCu602RzM-7Zs6KgyLZaPATvJ8AosnY9MhxWxRprbMHo2

Name: D1DroidLeader

HP: 2000

Weapons: E-11

Model: models/player/sgg/starwars/battledroid_commander.mdl

29_2J92BqnUOrGjZXCEOsek_E8MA6A27Z5lLbf41GTSM24K4lDqN3qhGSJ6I82mFgnURsVyZQQwH7gGQSVAkHR9V16mFOsVBy7Bp_uXhxe-EJHTMPE42ZbzJJa29YUzZwxYhI1NJ

Name: Separatist Engineer (Name)

HP: 2000

Weapons: DC-17M, LL-30

Model: models/models/x2era/x2era.mdl

Idea 4

Event Idea 2 can be found at

Script: https://trello.com/c/oXUXFfef/4-script

Character Weapons, Health Etc: https://trello.com/c/8tnNTPAx/5-set-up

Objectives: https://trello.com/c/UiCmZ2l0/10-objectives

I am a representative of Imperial Gaming, and that I have been given these powers to make the experience of others better. I understand that advertising my applications can get it denied. I accept that I may be demoted at any times by a senior member of staff without prior warning, as long as a valid reason is given. I have read all the rules and understand them completely. If not I will ask a higher staff member for a better explanation

Edited by Percival
Make seperating lines look better

12 minutes ago, Percival said:

Is it against the application to edit the post?

You are always allowed to edit.

20 hours ago, Gregis said:

NEUTRAL

I wanna give you this +1 man just put more detail in your events <3

• Upvote 1

This application does not show much promise in quality events. You need to REALLY up the amount of detail you have in your events and the way you are writing it out, they are too small and will honestly not even count as proper events if they were run the way you have described them.

The way you have this set out just makes it confusing to read, and honestly lots of it doesn't make sense, and seems like it's just a mess of random brainstorming.

I know you are a good bloke, but unfortunately this application is about showing the potential you might have in becoming an event master.

If you can improve on what I've described, I've got absolutely no problem with giving you a +1 instead, as I really want to.

Good Luck!

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, Helsing said:

This application does not show much promise in quality events. You need to REALLY up the amount of detail you have in your events and the way you are writing it out, they are too small and will honestly not even count as proper events if they were run the way you have described them.

The way you have this set out just makes it confusing to read, and honestly lots of it doesn't make sense, and seems like it's just a mess of random brainstorming.

I know you are a good bloke, but unfortunately this application is about showing the potential you might have in becoming an event master.

If you can improve on what I've described, I've got absolutely no problem with giving you a +1 instead, as I really want to.

Good Luck!

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, Helsing said:

Good Luck!

On 9/26/2018 at 4:29 PM, Helsing said:

Good Luck!

• Upvote 1

Your an awesome dude, and my experience with you make me believe you would be an asset to the team. All though you have made significant improvements it still needs work all round.

NEUTRAL 

-Basil

Edited by Basil
  • Upvote 1