Steam Details

Steam Name: Marlu [IG]

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:98920137

Steam Profile link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198158106002/

In Game Details

In Game Name: 73-05 “Marlu”

In Game Rank: Warrant Officer II

In Game Regiment: Death Troopers

Time Played (Server Time/Screenshot evidence): 4 weeks 4 days 15 hours 55m 18s - image.png.9229cac8778b249423e3e8ef768afdcd.png

Applicants History & Reasons

Have you had any warns (If so state them)No, I have never received a warn nor has ever come close or has ever planned to receive one at any times in the future

Have you had any bans (If so state them): No, I have never received a ban nor planning on receiving one.

Have you been staff on any other servers or communities (If so state them):  No, I have not been any type of staff on any other servers or communities, however, I am a fast learner and will strive to be the best help I can to the community

What do you believe is the purpose of Moderators on the server: 

The purpose of a Moderator is to enforce the rules of the server in ALL hours (Soft and Serious RP Hours), However also keeping the atmosphere as nice and friendly as possible. Moderators are volunteer players that the Staff Team has given some trust and the tools to help keep the server as enjoyable as possible. Their role consists mostly of intervening with players when they have disrupted others experiences and making them aware of the consequences of not following the rules implemented on the server so that they have a chance to avoid more severe sanctions.

Moderators have a few tools at there disposal to further aid themselves in situations. If a Moderator attends to the player that has broken a rule/s he/she will manage it in an appropriate manner either by giving them warns or as far as removing the player for an appropriate amount of time. Attending to players that are misbehaving, abusing, or disobeying rules and appropriately managing them with proper techniques.

Why are you applying to be a Trial Moderator:

I am applying for Trial Moderator because I have grown a great bond with the community of the server, I like to hop onto this server to RP and to have a great time with others. Saying this I would like to extend and take my experience to a new level, become an individual that will strive to help out the server in ANY way shape or form, I WILL make this server the best way enjoyable and will make people come back to enjoy more, I WILL increase the positivity throughout the server and WILL solve every problem in the best way possible.

I will also be being on for many hours during each week and extending my capabilities throughout my time, forever improving players times on the server. This also means that I can be on when others are not and can attend to others when others cannot. I want to also aid any other Staff in various situations in any way possible from my capabilities.

I plan to extend my stay on the server for as long as possible keeping loyalty to the server like how I have from the beginning.

What do you believe you can bring to the staff team:

If I, Marlu were to be accepted into a Trial Moderator rank, I will enforce an energetic, active, capable and a responsible being that has been taught the importance of streamlining communications among all members of the team for any type of project. I can organize and maintain a cohesive, smooth process to keep all members up-to-date and on board with a project from start to finish.

I will be able to prove that I can aid the department to accomplish any goals that I face. I will strive to be an active and perfect role model towards other audiences on the server. I will provide attention to detail on all tasks at hand and will complete them with maximum effort and efficiency
Scenarios

Someone Mass RDM’s and disconnects from the server. What do you do?:

If a player commits Mass RDM I will swiftly scan over server logs and recover all damage completed, by gathering DMG numbers, kills, etc in the situation. If there is someone else in the prohibited zone that also has any information on the situation I will gather it as well. Once I have gathered enough evidence from the situation I will proceed to find the rule breakers Steam ID and will immediately warn them for ‘Mass RDM x #’, also on top of that warn there will be an another leading warn for ‘DC’ing to avoid punishment/ admin sit.’ I will also seek the players current warns/ bans on the server and depending on the amount of them I will configure an appropriate punishment for the offender, for example, I will ban the user for the appropriate time for the incident, and then will seek other staffs judgment on the situation, re-ensuring that everything was done correctly and that an extended or shorter punishment is needed.

Someone is bullying another member of the community. What do you do?:

If this incident were to occur I will seek the victim and have a talk with him/her of the situation trying to gather as much information as possible, for example gathering any taken screenshots or videos to further help the situation effectively. Also, while talking to the victim I will re-ensuring him/her that appropriate punishments will be given to the bully. Then I will talk to the bully personally about the situation and gather their side of the story. If the bully is found lying about it and that it has been backed up with justifiable evidence, the player (Bully) will receive a warn that will be ‘Lying to Staff’ then will follow up with a warn for ‘Bullying other players’. If the bully is telling the right story and both stories from each side equal up, then one warns will be given to the bully that would be ‘Bullying other players. I will perform an admin sit with the victim and bully together, talking to each of them about it trying to resolve it as peacefully and as calmly as possible the goal would be to overall stop the conflict between them for good.

You see a higher ranking staff member abuse their powers. What do you do?:

If I caught another staff member abusing their powers in anyway shape or form I will immediately record anything that can prove and back up that the member is abusing their powers. I will then follow up with informing them that their actions are classified as abuse. If they continue on their path and continue to abuse their power I will immediately again record everything. Then will inform higher staff members preferable super admin+ about the situation and will provide immediate evidence that can clearly prove the abuse of power. If possible, I will also provide good witnesses that will also be questioned about it making sure that they are NOT mingy in anyway and that WILL also be great for more evidence.

Someone threatens to DDOS the server. what do you do?:

If someone is attempting to DDOS the server, I will instantly try to get as much evidence as possible for example screenshots and videos. I will also gather their Steam ID and as much information of the user (Past warns, bans, past experiences and such). I will immediately ban the user for as long as possible trying to prevent and make it as hard as possible for the event from happening as fast as possible. Doing this I will inform other higher staff members preferable Super Admin+ and present with all the information that I have gathered.

Cheers to all of you guys taking the time to read my application! - Marlu
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Things you can and cannot do/rules:
1. You may bump your application every 7 days after the last bump/post by a user (1 week)
2. Any user may provide feedback by +1 and or -1 your application along with constructive criticism/feedback as long as it's not personally attacking the applicant or another member of the community.
3. Advertising your application in OOC, chat box, personally telling people and any sort of social media will lead to your application being denied for minimum 3 weeks.
4. Failing to answer questions can lead to your app being denied.
5. False information can lead to your application being denied.
6. Failing to meet the requirements can lead to either your app being put on hold or denied.

7. 5 or more warnings and your application will be denied immediately.
8. Must have at least 1 week on the server before applying.
9. Must have less than 2 bans to apply (Depending on the situation).
10. You may not increase the font size of the application above size 14 except the title which may be size 24.
11. Please be considerate of others when using colours in your application, all answers must be left in white.
12. Remember that your application is a reflection of yourself, your professionalism and maturity. Not showing professionalism and maturity in your application will lead to it being denied.

13. If your application is denied you may not apply for Trial Moderator for 2 weeks minimum.

Terms
I accept that I am a representative of Imperial Gaming, and that I have been given these powers to make the experience of others better. I understand that advertising my application can get it denied. I accept that I may be demoted at any time by a senior member of staff without prior warning, as long as a valid reason is given. I have read all the rules and understand them completely, if not I will ask a higher staff member for a better explanation.

• Upvote 2

+1

Marlu, where do I start...

Very Active

Very Responsible

Very Detailed Apllication - Outlines everything perfectly and to the point

Overall I think Marlu would make an excellent trial moderator

The only thing I can think of would be to try and make yourself more known around the ship.

Good Luck ;D

• Upvote 1

+1

Great app, Great guy, super chill, good trooper and a good friend. Goodluck man!!

Edited by Fox

2 hours ago, Planz said:

+1

Very Active

Very Responsible

The only thing I can think of would be to try and make yourself more known around the ship.

Good Luck ;D

HUGE +1

Goodluck

-Rickle

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Planz said:

+1

Very Active

Very Responsible

Good Luck ;D

Agreed +1

• Upvote 1

+1

• Your application is written well and your answers aren't faultable, they are the way you should be going about dealing with those situations.
  • I've only seen good things from you ingame, just keep in mind that it needs to keep up upon gaining the role of Trial-Moderator

+1 

Big +1 for my boy marlu. 

He's active, responsible and mature. Definitely deserving of trial moderator.

1 hour ago, Bailey said:

+1

• Your application is written well and your answers aren't faultable, they are the way you should be going about dealing with those situations.
  • I've only seen good things from you ingame, just keep in mind that it needs to keep up upon gaining the role of Trial-Moderator

+1 great guy would love to see him as a  T-Mod

10 hours ago, Bailey said:

+1

1+

+1

Marlu is a very active and friendly individual and it is always enjoyable to roleplay with him. His immense amount of experience on the server will mean he will have the required knowledge to be a worthy trial mod