Jump to content

Surabi ban appeal


Recommended Posts

Steam Name:

Steam ID: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Surabi123321/

Steam Profile link: STEAM_0:0:84012375

In Game Details

In Game Name: Surabi

In Game Rank: Lance Corporal

In Game Regiment: 442nd

 

Ban DetailsCapture.PNG.7df8f4cad22c74e35eef4d908f142418.PNG

How long was the ban for: Perm

Which staff member banned you: Whitey

What date did the ban occur:  Sun Sep 23 22:06:54

What was the reason for the ban: Using alt Account to Avoid Ban

Explain the situation in detail which led to you being banned: So basically, A week before this ban I got banned for Mass RDM (Which I didn't do) and I really didn't feel I was treated right so I brang the issue up with whitey and explained the issue. He then searched up my ip address and found 2 different accounts playing and he's saying that im using both accounts to play and avoid ban. My argument is that I have a little bro that plays on the server to and of course when I get off, he gets on and whitey didn't believe me. Then he questioned me why we both used the same name Surabi (Which I didn't know we weren't allowed to do) and its because we both have a channel and its named Surabi so we both decided to use the name but he told me he changed it. I will also admit that I was a d head to whitey and i'm truly sorry for that whitey and I wouldn't be surprised if he -1 this ban appeal and that's probably another reason that led up to the ban, I was being disrespectful to Whitey.

Why do you believe you deserve to be unbanned / given a second chance: I believe I deserve a second chance because I didn't know what I was doing was wrong (Which now I know that I did because whitey told me its not allowed using the same ip address). I play so much on the server and its the only server I play on right now and I really love the community and server and admins. Ive been playing for quite some time and I really do think I deserve a second chance so I can redeem myself and really show my true personality to everyone and show everyone I can actually be a very nice person but just in that moment, I was being really stupid by being rude to whitey and also for not reading the rules again about the names and rules about using the same ip (I read them ages ago)

 

Edited by Surabi
Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, Surabi123 said:

Its not really an alt account, like I said, 1 is for me and the other is for my brother.

You still used another account (Whether it being yours or not) to avoid the ban.

It would have been simple to put a ban appeal up for your main account after the mass RDM but you decided to circumvent the ban.

**Aswell as the plain disrespect to a Community Manager upon being confronted about the issue.

Overall, -1

I believe that you are not ready to return to the community.

 

Edited by Brass
Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Brass said:

You still used another account (Whether it being yours or not) to avoid the ban.

It would have been simple to put a ban appeal up for your main account after the mass RDM but you decided to circumvent the ban.

**Aswell as the plain disrespect to a Community Manager upon being confront about the issue.

Overall, -1

I believe that you are not ready to return to the community.

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Brass said:

You still used another account (Whether it being yours or not) to avoid the ban.

It would have been simple to put a ban appeal up for your main account after the mass RDM but you decided to circumvent the ban.

**Aswell as the plain disrespect to a Community Manager upon being confronted about the issue.

Overall, -1

I believe that you are not ready to return to the community.

 

Im not using the both accounts, My little bro plays on 1 and I play on the other so I wouldnt think its alt accounting if were not using family share and we have seperate accounts.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Advisor

-1 Reasons

  • You where ban for mass RDM
  • During Mass RDM ban you came on using an alt account (which also had the exact same name as main account, your really not that smart)
  • You lied to the community manager about using an alt account
  • You got caught lying about the about the alt account.
  • You then asked when you were told that both your alt account and main account were about to be ban "Can i please mass RDM first before you ban me?"
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Cody said:

-1 Reasons

  • You where ban for mass RDM
  • During Mass RDM ban you came on using an alt account (which also had the exact same name as main account, your really not that smart)
  • You lied to the community manager about using an alt account
  • You got caught lying about the about the alt account.
  • You then asked when you were told that both your alt account and main account were about to be ban "Can i please mass RDM first before you ban me?"

Lol I didn't mass rdm, I didn't alt and that last thing was the biggest lie ever. I said can I please talk to you about the Mass Rdm as we were before... please stop making stuff up

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Surabi123 said:

Lol I didn't mass rdm, I didn't alt and that last thing was the biggest lie ever. I said can I please talk to you about the Mass Rdm as we were before... please stop making stuff up

I was there with Whitey and Cody, You said that before you got banned.

I don't understand why you're lying on your Ban Appeal...

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Emerald said:

I was there with Whitey and Cody, You said that before you got banned.

I don't understand why you're lying on your Ban Appeal...

You must of miss heard, why the **** would I say that... We were talking about the Mass rdm so I wanted to continue on that issue as I was banned for no reason. Please be reasonable, why would I say that in that situation....

  • Thinking 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Advisor

Caught using yet another alternate account to bypass your ban, you can reapply in one month.

If you are caught on an alternate account again you will never be unbanned.

Denied.

  • Upvote 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Moose locked this topic
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...