Steam Name:Trpimir 1 of Croatia

Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:94403164

Steam Profile link:https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198149072057/edit

In Game Details

In Game Name:Trpimir

In Game Rank:Colonel 

In Game Regiment:Vector Company

Ban Details

(Insert a screenshot of the ban notice here)

How long was the ban for:Perma ban

Which staff member banned you:Whitey

What date did the ban occur:dosent say specifically but was 3 months ago

What was the reason for the ban:I was telling friends ( 5 of them) about a different server that me and others on imperial wanted to boost numbers on

Explain the situation in detail which led to you being banned:I was meeting people who i was close to (atleast i thought i was close to) to inform them about a new server ( if needed can reveal players in private) ( Uncanny Servers) where me and a few others who were discouraged with management on Imperial were beginning to flock to ( if needed can reveal players in private)

Why do you believe you deserve to be unbanned / given a second chance:Im am truly sorry for my actions, i at the time was not in the best mindset (which i can discuss privately if need be) and did not mean or want to harm this great community, i had no warnings beforehand to prove this was a one off time, i truly want to make up for my actions and am willing to do whatever is needed of me.I miss the friends i made on Imperial gaming and know that i can move past this dark point in my history (I understand that many are still angry and i understand) I am sorry to staff and management for my actions and would very much like a second chance please.

I am sorry for being immature and know it was my fault completely

Yours truly Trpimir

IMG_7042.JPG

Edited by JohnFKennedy

What you did was was far from wrong, Poaching players is one of the worst things to do to any server, In my opinion i don't think i could trust someone that does these kinds of things to our community. If this was done out of anger what are the chances you come back get angry and try to recruit for a new server again....

ANiX

(Did you Uncanny Even Have A Server?)

27 minutes ago, ANiX said:

What you did was was far from wrong, Poaching players is one of the worst things to do to any server, In my opinion i don't think i could trust someone that does these kinds of things to our community. If this was done out of anger what are the chances you come back get angry and try to recruit for a new server again....

ANiX

42 minutes ago, ANiX said:

ANiX

43 minutes ago, ANiX said:

ANiX

All that needs to be said is right there.

5 minutes ago, JohnFKennedy said:

Emerald I don't believe you are in much of a position to talk to me in this matter considering the first time i heard about Uncanny was from you

I've never told anyone about the server, Otherwise, one of the Management Team would've found out and banned me.

52 minutes ago, ANiX said:

ANiX

You attempted to persuade myself and other members with commander/general roles and broke what trust I had for you. You also lied in saying that there were members of this community already moving over to Uncanny. 

Dear Trpimir

I would like to point out that Emerald has full permission to state and provide either a positive or negative response. In no circumstances should yourself be putting one of our community staff members down in such a way. I would also like to extend off Emerald's response that if he were to advertise for another server he would not be standing here today as a full-time moderator within our community. My only tip for yourself is not to reply separately / argue with other community members responses on your appeal.

Kind Regards,

-Sudo

• Upvote 4

Also, stop commenting on every staff members reply and bumping your application.

3 minutes ago, Sudo said:

Dear Trpimir

I would like to point out that Emerald has full permission to state and provide either a positive or negative response. In no circumstances should yourself be putting one of our community staff members down in such a way. I would also like to extend off Emerald's response that if he were to advertise for another server he would not be standing here today as a full-time moderator within our community. My only tip for yourself is not to reply separately / argue with other community members responses on your appeal.

Kind Regards,

-Sudo

Edited by Brass
  • Upvote 2

You can respond to this @JohnFKennedy 

I would like to hear what you have to say and some other staff might be interested as well looking into this, if you see me on the TS hit me up if im not AFK and i would like to hear what you say

I would also like the add that when Community Bans are given usual forum accounts are banned as well,

Did you make a new account cause your old one was banned? https://gyazo.com/246ca54c99bb267c53d688e18722afbe

Not trying to start beef, trying to enforce rules, It my job 

ANiX

5 hours ago, ANiX said:

ANiX

Agreed.

Denied

Hi Trpimir

Here on Imperial Gaming we take the act of advertising and poaching players for another server very seriously, both the staff team and management team feel that you should not be unbanned at this current time.

You may re-apply in 1 month.

• Chopz locked this topic