Steam Details

Steam Name: [IG] Fox

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:63990653

Steam Profile link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/78fox/

In Game Details

In Game Name: 73-04 "Fox"

In Game Rank: Second Lieutenant 

In Game Regiment: Death Troopers

Time Played (Server Time/Screenshot evidence): 20180923000809_1.jpg.a29273f932f2e11471310018bfc3b132.jpg 

Applicants History & Reasons

Have you had any warns (If so state them): I have had no warns

Have you had any bans (If so state them): I have had zero bans

Have you been staff on any other servers or communities (If so state them): Yes I Have, I have been staff on:

Imperial Gaming - Moderator

Imperial Gaming - Senior Event Master

And Previous old Dark RP servers that I cannot remember the name of.

What do you believe is the purpose of Moderators on the server:

The definition of a moderator, is to be an arbitrator or mediator. Someone who people come to if they have an issue or a problem that they need help solving. The purpose of moderators on the server is to help those players who are in need of attention when they encounter an issue or threat. Moderators are there for people to explain the situation and the Moderator takes immediate action after being brought all the facts and evidence. The moderator decides who is right or who is the victim, and who is not following the rules. If the moderator is unsure, he/she can get guidance from higher members of the staffing team. The Moderators of the server are people who need to be cool headed and non-biased in all situations they encounter and have to look at the issue, problem or argument from all sides of the story. Moderators are valuable members of the staffing team as they handle the hoards of minor issues that happen on the server on a daily basis, such as RDM, RDA, Abuse of Tools, Harassment etc etc, and they are the ones who go out of their way to answer tickets to assist as many people as they can with as much effort and patience required to get the job done.

Why are you applying to be a Trial Moderator:

I am (again) applying for the role of Trial Moderator because I want to help and support the Imperial Gaming Community in any way I can, whether that be with Graphic Design, or with helping in game. Its unfortunate that I had to leave the community that love so much a few months back due to IRL commitments, but I am back now, and I'm planning to stay here for a while, so I can safely guarantee an active and ready for duty Trial Mod at your service! I love mediating and listening to other people and helping new or old members solve their issues and assisting them through their troubles. When I was a Mod, I LOVED answering tickets, I remember me and the mods back in the good ol' days used to try and beat each other to each ticket because we all loved our job so much. Being a Moderator for the server was a great experience and I would be honoured if i could do it again. The joy of helping others and spreading positivity on the server was magical and I want to have that feeling once more.

What do you believe you can bring to the staff team:

I can bring an experienced, determined and hardworking individual to the staff team. I am already experienced and know all the rules on the server, so you don't need to teach me much other then possibly some new punishment times or new menus/ticket systems that may or may not be in place. I am determined to get the job done and I am patient with people. I get in, I help two or more parties resolve a situation, punish or give words of advice to said party/s and off I go to the next situation. I know what I am doing and I know how to treat people when it comes to certain scenarios. I am dedicated to this server and I will and always be. 

Scenarios

Someone Mass RDM’s and disconnects from the server. What do you do?: 

Grab is steam ID and ban the player for the maximum moderator ban of 3 days. If the RDM is more serious, then I hand his ID to an admin who can ban him for longer.

Someone is bullying another member of the community. What do you do?:

Instantly report the bullying to a higher up as bullying is an on-going offence and needs to be immediately resolved and snuffed out. For this kind of scenario, you need more then one person to mediate, you need an Administrator as a long ban may be required for the bully. Bullying is not at all tolerated in the community and must be stopped before it progresses further. 

You see a higher ranking staff member abuse their powers. What do you do?:

It depends on the staff member, what the staff member is doing and if it affects anybody's experience within the server. If Wolf is abusing his godly power, well, I can't do much about that now can I? If its another mod/admin, I will tell him/her to stop, if it is repeated then I will report it to higher ups. If the event actively affects someones experience on the server, I will pull the perpetrator aside and tell him to stop, if he/she does it again I will report him/he to higher ups.

Someone threatens to DDOS the server. what do you do?:

Immediately kick the player, grab his ID and pass it onto a higher up for them to permanently ban the player. Threats towards the server will not be tolerated and must be met with swift and harsh action to prevent attacks and limiting and endangering user experience.  

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Terms

I accept that I am a representative of Imperial Gaming, and that I have been given these powers to make the experience of others better. I understand that advertising my application can get it denied. I accept that I may be demoted at any time by a senior member of staff without prior warning, as long as a valid reason is given. I have read all the rules and understand them completely, if not I will ask a higher staff member for a better explanation.

• Upvote 4

Huge +1.

Fox has previous experience of being both Moderator and Event Master on Imperial Gaming and the Application is quite detailed.

Would love for him to be on the Staff Team again.

Edited by Emerald
9 hours ago, Emerald said:

Huge +1.

Fox has previous experience of being both Moderator and Event Master on Imperial Gaming and the Application is quite detailed.

Would love for him to be on the Staff Team again.

+1

Goodluck Fox.

-Rickle,

• Like 1
  • Whitey locked this topic