Steam Name: Ben Dover

Steam ID: 76561198331679176

Steam Profile link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198331679176/

In Game Details

In Game Name: ARC-27-B Spectre

In Game Rank: Staff Sergeant

In Game Regiment: Rancor Battalion

Time Played (Server Time/Screenshot evidence): 3 days 17 hours

FMP9v6GktC3FCykhVl2OjLPkkSW3aUtAn_x6qRndhGV-bLF0-YsNkR_lO_ssDteE9vt3tXkby70enaz6peaB_tXt7pgBERMa5Ick-QC1R2fDmOmCwsYUjGyURoTwNe_9t4a6_xI5

Applicants History & Reasons

Have you had any warns (If so state them): Never been warned

Have you had any bans (If so state them): Never been banned

Have you been staff on any other servers or communities (If so state them): Not been staff on any servers

What do you believe is the purpose of Moderators on the server: To ensure the safety of all users on the server from rule-breakers and minges

Why are you applying to be a Trial Moderator: Because I would like to become an even more dedicated part of Imperial Gaming

What do you believe you can bring to the staff team: Loyalty and a Can Do Attitude

Scenarios

Someone Mass RDM’s and disconnects from the server. What do you do?: Inform other Moderators/Admins on teamspeak or discord to keep an eye out for that person

Someone is bullying another member of the community. What do you do?: Take the person to an Moderator Sit and inform them of why they are there and if necessary warn or ban.

You see a higher ranking staff member abuse their powers. What do you do?: Inform either Wolf, Martibo or Larry about the predicament

Someone threatens to DDOS the server. what do you do?: Take them to an Moderator sit and inform other Admins/Moderators

• Facepalm 2

-1 this is a really rushed and a low-effort application. I don't know who you are and I don't believe you have enough time on the server for a majority of players and staff to get to know you to see if you are mature or not. Your answers are also very short, and most of them are either incorrect, the bare minimum or straight up wrong. 

2 minutes ago, ARC27BSpectre said:

You see a higher ranking staff member abuse their powers. What do you do?: Inform either Wolf, Martibo or Larry about the predicament

Who is Larry?

• Haha 1

• You seem to have rushed the application and to be honest, I cannot see any detail whatsoever.
  • You only have 3 Days, The requirement to apply is at least a week.
  • I don't really trust you with the Position as I have no clue who you are.
39 minutes ago, Emerald said:

• You seem to have rushed the application and to be honest, I cannot see any detail whatsoever.
  • You only have 3 Days, The requirement to apply is at least a week.
  • I don't really trust you with the Position as I have no clue who you are.

-1. you need to spend more time on this application using more detail.

-Rickle

• Whitey locked this topic