Steam Profile link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198076607936

In Game Details

In Game Name: Blitz

In Game Rank: Colonel

In Game Regiment: Rancor 

Time Played (Server Time/ Must Provide Screenshot evidence):

PAC3 Questions

Have you used PAC Before: Yes within the past year in other communities 

Why should you be trusted with PAC (1 Paragraph): My designs are not complex, will not cause problems and are player friendly. (E.g. will not abuse the power) will stay within the guidelines of Pac within the server. I have no warns or bans on the server making me a good candidate. High Colonel Hammer is also over sitting me within my creations. (I have a pretty good teacher). 

Why do you want access to PAC (1 Paragraph): Mainly because I can bring a new level of immersion for other players and boost Rp experiences within trainings and briefings. Also I believe that I am capable to teach other within Pac3. I have been on the server for 10+ months now and will not change anytime soon, I am deep within the roleplay and community. Building on the character Blitz is also what I want, to be a fearless leader and I want this to show in the way I look and act, giving the full effect of him. 

Why do you believe you deserve PAC (1 Paragraph): I am mostly capable of use of Pac3 and have helped in the past with teaching other people with the basics of PAC. I am hoping that tier I will just be the start as shown bellow but I also wish to use Pac3 and hopefully one day get to tier II, boosting immersion and creating role play as I go along with time becoming more elaborate not just stopping at what is shown.  I can also be trusted and relied upon to do the right thing following the rules a such. 

PAC3 Examples:

20180919021528_1.thumb.jpg.c8efc5f0ca500405f77fe8b4d7ec8a30.jpg20180919021703_1.thumb.jpg.1cde9a1a4941e4b7cb65c547e0c4dba9.jpg20180919133949_1.thumb.jpg.5eec11f81cd5140a0be7c2812b8cdab5.jpg20180919143204_1.thumb.jpg.4dda43a120ca828987a7b09088d50add.jpgD7CF326912173DAF6DEEB625F85567BE12DB9A8A    In game time 4 Weeks 1 day 2 hours

20180926034957_1.thumb.jpg.54accd0b5e91dc53740acaaa8f74b974.jpg20180926034734_1.thumb.jpg.b41944803e122c528e64502a640640f6.jpg

Edited by Joshv676

Dude it points out 1 paragraph, not one sentence.

Personally think you shouldn't get it, back when I was on the server you minged a bit and was very obnoxious.

PACs are generic and not special. 

+1 although the pac examples aren't the best and every now and again you will see him minge (who hasn't) I believe Josh will not abuse the powers that he would be given and use them to better off his RP. 

3 minutes ago, Gunjies said:

+1 although the pac examples aren't the best and every now and again you will see him minge (who hasn't) I believe Josh will not abuse the powers that he would be given and use them to better off his RP. 

^^^^^^^^^

I personally +1

All though Josh can be mingey at times I've seen him be serious when it's needed.

I've seen him mess with Pac and I believe he has the potential to do some pretty cool things.

He has worked to improve his answers and with a bit more work they could be very good.

Josh has definitely got potential.

• Upvote 1

- Poor effort put into the application itself

- Even though has dialed it down on the minging still not 100%

- Bland examples

= 1-

Edited by GOINGxHAM

As many have stated, Josh can be mingey at times however, I think all you need to do is look at the state of ARC under his command to realise that he takes it very seriously and is responsible.

+1 from me

38 minutes ago, GOINGxHAM said:

- Poor effort put into the application itself

- Even though has dialed it down on the minging still not 100%

- Bland examples

= 1-

On ‎9‎/‎19‎/‎2018 at 6:08 PM, Gunjies said:

+1
You have updated your answers for your paragraphs which is nice to see
Your PAC examples are simple but effective, maybe try to explore further into some more options for PAC3
You were a great Rancor Commander and you are still active in game to my knowledge

Overall, With some more improvements and more pac3 examples this can go from a good application to a great one. You are also fun to talk to and I believe you would do well with PAC3.

Goodluck ;D
Cheers, Planz

+1

-Pac ideas are simple but effective and just gives that little bit of detail that would make your pac's look that much better

-Now that you have made it into the imperial officers academy i think you could use these skills to make yourself look a lot better and unique 

On 9/19/2018 at 4:08 PM, Gunjies said:

I have to go with what Gunjies has said. So +1, Good Luck and God Speed! - Wombatiacus.

Neutral 

PAC application? But where are the pacs 

You are pretty well known in the community Josh but you are like the mega minge of the server, 

the pacs are extremely basic but I've never had problems with you.