Kuchits EM Application

Steam Name: fathermoses

Steam ID: 76561198830846607

In Game Name and Rank: Sergeant Kuchit

Time Played (Server Time): 6 days 20 hours

Have you had any warns and/or bans (If so state them): not that I know of 

Have you been event master on any other servers (If so state them): no

Why are you applying to be an event master: I see alot of people doing events majority of them are really good, heard they need event masters and I've always got ideas and try to start mini events as a medical trooper.

What can you bring to the event master team: I have great ideas for events I always suggest them to EM's but I never see them and some events can get real chaotic and I feel like I have some great event Ideas where every reg and trooper plays an important part

What can you do to make events more enjoyable and innovative: Definitely not just straight up RDM events but some with more enjoyable RP and some shooting aswell to balance it out

Do you have basic knowledge of ulx commands: Not really but I'm happy to research and learn and tend to mess around on playground

Please fill out both event ideas and provide much detail as possible

Event Idea 1: Jawa Hunt

A group of jawa's board the SD to trade goods with the empire upon leaving the CO realises that what the jawa's tried to sell them are duds and that they have been cheated so then the jawa's have one mission escape 4 of the jawas are the little baby ones while one the leader is a normal sized one once the jawa's have been found out they scatter and need to be hunted down and captured while the jawas get a taser and the blue cuffs leaving plenty of troopers stuck and active camo but they don't get a weapon.

Event Idea 2: A group of traders travelling on a large ship eneter the SDs asir space and ask to host a market onboard selling various goods, a group of the traders are rebels while the others just want to sell their goods so everyone set's up shop in MH1 and after a while allow the troopers to enter and browse all their goods eventually the rebels leave MH1 making there way to IHC to remove critical intel to help feed the rebellion they have cloaks and datapad crackers to make their way around the ship it's then up too them to either leave, continue with the trade market, hide or go out guns blazing 

Agreement:
I accept that I am a representative of Imperial Gaming, and that I have been given these powers to make the experience of others better. I understand that advertising my application can get it denied. I accept that I may be demoted at any time by a senior member of staff without prior warning, as long as a valid reason is given. I have read all the rules and understand them completely, if not I will ask a higher staff member for a better explanation. - I agree and fully understand

Neutral

Kuchit, I know you from my regiment and I know you could do really well with this position

I suggest reading in the accepted applications for Trial Event Master applications and put as much detail in as they have.

I also suggest you expand your detail on the events themselves, including the model and amount of health each person has.

I reccommend going around and talking to people making friends with people around the ISD. This means people know you and can therefore trust you in this position.

Overall, I think you would be good for this opportunity and if you change what I have said above it will definitely be a +1

Good Luck ;D

Edited by Planz

Ok so, your head is in the right place. your application is alright and look it might get accepted somewhere else. IG is a large community with a high standard, and to get yourself accustomed to these standards I really recommend looking in the accepted trial EM section.

I also recommend getting a bit more playtime, going around the ship interacting with people. Be nice, people remember someone when they do something nice for them.

none the less, Goodluck but unfortunately for now

Neutral

• So, this application is honestly horrendous and needs more detail in all areas, the events need to be a little more fleshed out, both ideas are somewhat unique and are events that don't happen often on the server. However, they're lacking detail along with the rest of the application, your job is to prove to all of us that you are a better fit to be EM than anyone else applying and that you can make events to the standard of the EM team.
  • The only reason I am giving this a Neutral and not a -1 is because of my previous experiences with you Yesterday, you provided decent feedback for Carswell's first event and played a good character during mine.
  • Update the application, get more known by people, definitely make your playtime a screenshot so we can confirm what you're saying is true. Once this is done, my opinion is subject to change.

Good luck with your application!

10 minutes ago, Bailey said:

Neutral

• So, this application is honestly horrendous and needs more detail in all areas, the events need to be a little more fleshed out, both ideas are somewhat unique and are events that don't happen often on the server. However, they're lacking detail along with the rest of the application, your job is to prove to all of us that you are a better fit to be EM than anyone else applying and that you can make events to the standard of the EM team.
  • The only reason I am giving this a Neutral and not a -1 is because of my previous experiences with you Yesterday, you provided decent feedback for Carswell's first event and played a good character during mine.
  • Update the application, get more known by people, definitely make your playtime a screenshot so we can confirm what you're saying is true. Once this is done, my opinion is subject to change.

Good luck with your application!

Hi @Kuchit

I have looked through your application and it's not very detailed, try adding more information to it. Having a detailed application will definitely help your chances. If you're wondering what you should write I suggest looking at the accepted EM section. For now, I am going to have to -1 you. Update your application and I will consider changing my mind.

Best of luck, Carswell.

Edited by Carswell
26 minutes ago, Carswell said:

Hi @Kuchit

I have looked through your application and it's not very detailed, try adding more information to it. Having a detailed application will definitely help your chances. If you're wondering what you should write I suggest looking at the accepted EM section. For now, I am going to have to -1 you. Update your application and I will consider changing my mind.

Best of luck, Carswell.

Unfortunately this application is quite poor. I know you have the right mindset, but you just need to work on projecting it into writing more clearly and with more detail.

I always keep an eye on EM applications so I have no problem with updating my response if you update your application to the required standard.

Good Luck!

Edited by Helsing
  • Welshy locked this topic