In Game Name: Kronos

In Game Rank: Officer Cadet

In Game Regiment: Banshee Squadron/ISC

Time Played (Server Time/ Must Provide Screenshot evidence):

2w 1d 13h

20180917181828_1.thumb.jpg.c151f4ffe41b5dcfc26ecc72c31e7cba.jpg

PAC3 Questions

Have you used PAC Before:

Yes, I have used Pac on past servers and I have spent time using it on a single player world.

Why should you be trusted with PAC (1 Paragraph):

I have been playing on this server for 3-4 months, I started, stopped for a while and then came back, and have had only one run in with staff, which was a major lapse in my judgement and I regret doing it, and other than that have always used tools when I have been given them correctly and have never minged or been a disruptive part of the community. I hope I have put enough time into the server to show that I want to become a part of the community and that I can be trusted with Pac. 

Why do you want access to PAC (1 Paragraph):

I would like access to Pac so that I can add more detail to my character and add a physical aspect to any roleplay I do by adding in animations/tools. I want to be able to make the Pilot uniform more interesting and add devices such as holograms, blueprints, scanners etc. I have spent a bit of time in a singleplayer world building stuff with Pac but I haven't put as much time into it as I would if I was able to access it on the server and not be the only one who can see it, because of that I would like to be able to have access to it on the server to give myself more motivation to make things and to build my Knowledge. I also feel that this is a step in the direction of becoming a more in-depth member of this community.

Why do you believe you deserve PAC (1 Paragraph):

I believe I deserve Pac because I feel that I have been a trustworthy and responsible member of this community for the time that I have been here, and have always done my best at whatever task has been assigned to me I also would love to be able to help those that are new to Pac once I have reached a certain skill level. As I stated before I love being a part of this community and have always tried to help others and teach them new skills, one of the reasons I enjoy being a pilot because it allows me to teach people how to fly, and just be a nice person in general.

Thank you for taking the time to read my application, any feedback/criticism is appreciated,

Kronos

PAC3 Examples:

(Insert screenshots of your PAC3 Examples here)

20180916212543_1.thumb.jpg.c4f9c6777ce4fbaff2f2aa3a3c8b4ea1.jpg

7th Fleet pauldron and hologram armband, closed

20180916213056_1.thumb.jpg.a6ecfe8e5a0a46161f721bc76f0496d8.jpg

Armband extended with hologram-keyboard and screen

20180916212527_1.thumb.jpg.23de5bb7d0445536cae51ebfabf0a643.jpg

Datapad with scrolling animation, will not show while walking or with a weapon out so the arms don't glitch

20180916212519_1.thumb.jpg.b5cee826a0df3aeb971fa9ca18625371.jpg

Kneeling position examining a Hologram Tie fighter, Spins

20180916212509_1.thumb.jpg.67055496cb8353c3258152843d287a9c.jpg

Typing hologram, Spins, will not show while walking or with a weapon out so the arms don't glitch

20180916212450_1.thumb.jpg.d50a162ac5bbf24e4751ab6cccd64ad2.jpg

Jetpack in use with animations, I thought it might be useful for spacewalks

20180916212436_1.thumb.jpg.13dfa92d01b9b1babcf834945be882cb.jpg

Jetpack

I also have done a few things with weapons but can't do anything like that until I am on the server as I do not have access to the weapons in Singleplayer.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

20180916212534_1.jpg

Edited by KronosTOT
Rank and Time

+1 Great player of the community, nice application, meets the skills needed for tier 1

Edited by EpicEzale

+1 but why have you bone merged the chimaera model with the pilot model just to get the pauldron your clearly are a pilot don’t understand why you need to have a chimaera squad pauldron

1 hour ago, EpicEzale said:

+1 Great player of the community, nice application, meets the skills needed for tier 1

+1

Goodluck

-Rickle

2 hours ago, Crunchy said:

+1 but why have you bone merged the chimaera model with the pilot model just to get the pauldron your clearly are a pilot don’t understand why you need to have a chimaera squad pauldron

If you didnt know, Imperial Gaming is based on the Star Destroyer Chimaera which is the flagship of the 7th fleet. The 7th fleet has their own logo (image below) which most navy and naval branches in the 7th fleet wear it on a badge/pauldron. So, pilots can wear the pauldron (with permission from thrawn) as we are a part of the 7th fleet navy. All previous information is what I recall from my knowledge.

Seventh_Fleet.png.8aa216b3e59a42fe1aecbe7d4cddf841.png

Edited by EpicEzale
  • Thinking 1

10 hours ago, EpicEzale said:

^ goodluck my guy

+1

Looks clean and unique

You are nice in game from what I’ve seen

Goodluck

Edited by Planz

+1

Responsible player.

Good at RP and Tier 1 would suite him well.

Pacs look great.

Detailed application.

All round great person to be with while playing on the server.

• Like 1

I like the PAC’s and the application! The PAC’s are a bit average but what can we do...It’s PAC3 Tier 1 and you have a lot of restrictions to follow. So I believe you deserve a +1.

+1. I like the PACs, and personally understand the want for immersive animations as opposed to intricate uniforms.

I just want to quickly add though that you've mentioned your holograms "spin". If you're using proxy for this, you'll have to delete it to be able to load into Tier 1, a its a T2 feature!

That being said, showing proficiency in it is great for your application!

On 9/17/2018 at 6:25 PM, EpicEzale said:

-When naming the thread you spelt tier wrong and wrote Tie - too much piloting & the vehicles get stuck in your head :)

+1 

Good luck Kronos!