Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
CaptainBorkz76

IG-88 Role

Hi everyone.

So basically, instead of clogging up this page I just wrote my idea on a google document, the link is here:

Any criticism, ideas or anything else is absolutely needed. Without criticism, things cannot be the best they could be. Anyways, guys, enjoy.

Thank you for your time!

~Captainborkz / Puppy

Edited by CaptainBorkz76

+1

You're idea is good, the stats you gave it are low though.

I would buff up the HP to where a normal BH would be. Also, it could probably have a primary other then its sniper.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Fox said:

+1

You're idea is good, the stats you gave it are low though.

I would buff up the HP to where a normal BH would be. Also, it could probably have a primary other then its sniper.

Hey Fox, thanks for commenting. Anyways, I did take yours and @Snow's advice and buffed up the HP, although, I only listed the pulse cannon and scout pistol as IG-88 also will possibly have thermal vision. With another primary weapon, I think IG-88 would be a little bit too OP. 

7 minutes ago, Kendrick said:

Yea same, I was thinking of an Astroworld themed droid with Travis Scott autotune.

@zaspan Thoughts?

moaning simulator ft. Kid Cudi

• Upvote 1

+1

I have suggested this to the Content Team in the past but it has been denied or at least postponed since there were other things on the developers' plate at the time (this was around the time of the server reset and update). IG-88 would make a fine addition to the bounty hunter collection, and who doesn't want a character named after the community's initials? :D

Edited by SCHEFF

+1

I like the idea of possibly adding IG-88, he is one of my most liked bounty hunters. I'd think equipping him with a Pulse Cannon and an E-11 would be more fitting for him in a lore sense and I don't think that would be too OP.

• Upvote 1

the model is the best on the workshop but It hasn't been updated so its probably still broken with TFA Starwars guns.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, |Stryker| said:

the model is the best on the workshop but It hasn't been updated so its probably still broken with TFA Starwars guns.

I think this may of been the the actual reason why it was denied or postponed when I suggested it. Trust dev man.

Edited by SCHEFF

+1 If the Model gets redone, I really like the idea and think it can make the server have more droids roaming around.

• Upvote 1