Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Peguin

Peguin's Goodbye

So...

I've seen a lot of people come and go and I guess it's my turn...

Where do I start? I've been in a lot of regiments in the past and made some great friends. (Past Regiments: ST, ISB, DT ,INF, JT, Terror ,VF (CO), Inquis (CL5), Engineers, ARC, Navy, Government, Riot, Marauders, MT, IC, SCAR, Chimera, ISC (Banshee  & Nashtah), CIC).

To be completely honest, I have just lost the interest in Star Wars RP on Gmod anymore. I have been pretty much everywhere on the server as you could probably tell by the regiments I've been in. I've been thinking about leaving for a while and the only reason I stayed was for this great community. I have a girl now and a lot of assignments to do and I was always so addicted to Gmod and the server, I just couldn't get enough of this awesome community. I'll be on here and there but not as much as I was. The Event Master team has a tough job and I respect the people who have been and who are still apart of the team. Good luck Fellas. Oh yeah, now there is also another spot open in the EM team. Apply on the forums, CREME OF THE CROP, THE ELITE OF THE STAFF TEAM. 

SPECIAL MENTIONS:

@Emerald : Being one of the bestest friends I've ever had on this server, she is really good at her RP and she is amazing at RPing at specifically a Gov member <3 (Memes aside, Emerald is a really cool dude, great person to have fun with and has the MOST ADORABLE screams. My Em <3

@Jman1308 : Ahhh Jman, the only person who could abuse me in the span of 30 seconds. Good luck Gayman :P ("It's Peg")

@Sudo: Giving me a hand with events and being a cool person to talk to and to meme with.

@Brass: Brass, Brass, Brass, thank you so much with the advise if I need anymore I'll be sure to come back to you. Also I better than you at CAH :P 

@Basil: It's been a long ride. I hope I gave you the help you needed man. Thanks for all your help too. Means a lot. 

@ANiX: Thanks Anix for the laughs and the small banter goodluck Govner

@Denzham: It's been cool getting to know you Iris. Goodluck with the frog boys.

@Carnifex: My ownly trainer and mentor, the only EggHead. It's been a long road, good luck with Royal Rep and thanks for teaching me in Inquis (I'll always be the best inquis you ever had ;))

@SCHEFF: It's finally my turn to leave, thanks for all the help with PAC. really increased and broadened my perspective with it. 

@Keta: Hey Kets, looks like you're commander of navy... Again.. best of luck to you.

@Welshy: Hey Welsh, sorry I let you down all those times, it was a good 4 and a half months as jnr and working in the EM team. Showing me how to work as a team and communicate effectiviely. Best of luck to you and running the EM team. 

@Wolf: "Who's Peguin?" That still hurts wolf, but thanks for being the only owner IG deserves and needs. Keep up the good work.

@Whitey: Hey Whitey, thanks for all the good times, thanks for teaching me more about Gmod and how the game works. Pegoon out. 

@Martibo: Heil Martibo! The one and only Dev who makes the physics wacky with 1 punch, the "Inter-dimentional portals" and the OP ass E-11Ds.

@Mauler: Thanks Mauly for the laughs and the mingery. Goodluck staying as a Mod XD

@Born: Exposing me to Em -_-. Good dueler and is awesome at his RP (especially as a physcotic female child). Good luck

@Uncle_BobbyB: Hey Babbbbbb, good luck with MT and for the good times ;) Still don't like that you left Katie -_-.

@MajorLeWasted: Hey Ice, good luck with Mjr Gen and thanks for being a cool dude.

@pinejack: Hey Pine, thanks for being an awesome commander and one that makes all the memes. Good luck with CIC.

@zaspan: Lord Vader.... Sorry Zas good luck with the 501st and thanks for being an awesome Vader

@Corvo: Hey Corv thanks for the good times ;) 

@Guskywalker: Thanks for being a cool Lemon and showing us the new DS map, +1 Lemon.
@Lincoln: Good luck Linc, I miss the ISB bureau Chief <3

@Gunjies: Hey Gun, thanks for always going AFK...... and for being an awesome CS commander, it was fun being in the reg with you.

@Rickle: Awesome Vanquisher and now an awesome guard good to have met you

@Jalex: Hey dude, thanks for the fun in CS. Good times

@EpicEzale: Hey Kamelion, good luck. It's been a long ride. Hehe I still remember you in Incinerators.

@Crunchy Hey Crunch, best 442nd ever

@Eclipse: Always crashing in events, tisk tisk. SpICEiest Chewy mints. 

@Anthony Hey Ant <3 Good luck and thanks for the good times ;) 

@Vort: Hey Vort, you're one my the greatest friends I've met on my server and without you I wouldn't of gotten to were I was, thank you so much.

P.S Sorry to anyone I missed just comment and I'll probably add you. 

Edited by Peguin
  • Like 1
  • Shocked 1
  • Sad 11
  • Upvote 2

o7

Love you man, you are an amazing guy and will always have a place in Imperial Gaming ^_^

Edited by Brass

o7

You have been an amazing EM and overall great community member - Couldn't have asked for a better friend

Lowkey Crying Over My Main Man Leaving

Edited by Sudo

3 minutes ago, Emerald said:

Cya, my dude.

Hopefully, you come on the server and have a bit of a minge with me sometimes ;)

o7

YES YES YES, Of course, Em. You and me.....

Goodbye Peg!

Have many memories with us and CS and it is truly sad to see you go.

Good luck with your further adventures!

Goddamnit my only true love is leaving, now I'll NEVER have a chance. :biblethump:

I'm happy I inspired you with PAC and taught you a thing or two, it's always a pleasure.

Best of luck.

o7

• Haha 1

You have been there since I can remember and honestly, you’ve been inspiration.

Good luck in all your future endeavours. I will miss you so much.

84D30859-B52B-4237-82AB-62FB9F36C9AA.jpeg.4e19881917dad692c0340d9fc6c7477e.jpeg

Edited by EpicEzale

Cough cough my mention? 

Good luck in the future hopefully I can see you around more 

And I honestly feel sad no joke about you leaving

Edited by Crunchy
Goodbye bear

Wow, we discussed I'd have a tag about constant crashes. </3

Have a good time moving on. 

31 minutes ago, Peguin said:

@Brass You gotta invite me to the CAH games

30 minutes ago, Brass said:

Oh hell yeah I will. @Peguin

I told you that Brass was banned from playing CAH, he takes 5 minutes to choose his card ;~;

4 minutes ago, Eclipse said:

I told you that Brass was banned from playing CAH, he takes 5 minutes to choose his card ;~;

I was pre-occupied, okay? Don't bully me

• Like 1