The End of the Line l Gatsby

So, Uhh I never thought this day would come. But I am leaving.. For a long time. 

On the server I have worked my way up to the rank all the way up to Major General, Alot of RP has happened, Alot of friends made

I would like to thank some people

@Fox - You were my rolemodel when I 1st joined as Storm Marines, You were one of the reasons why I stayed on the server and not leave after a week

@Lachlan and @ANiX - You two are the reason why I was able to join shock, I was shitty at climbswep, Mostly failed my Verbal Test...

@AusyTyranid - Freeman, You stayed by my side thru thick and Thin, Even when you were away you tried to uphold the regiment... 

@Pavonis - Dude, If it wasn't for you, I wouldn't be on the server.. So Thanks you little asshole, Made me waste my time on this wonderful community

@zaspan - You were like the devil, Telling me what to do when someone does something stupid... " KICK HIM! " But I didn't.. Cus Change?

@Tinky - You made me laugh... and laugh and laugh

@Carnifex - You minge... But a great friend 

@Whitey - You were always honest, Open minded and mostly... Best RP so far with you 

@SCHEFF - Dude you were *are.  like a pac legend, You inspired me to learn pac.. And Thanks for that

@Anthony - Best Builder, Never had to buy new shoes/Boots when you were around

@Arkas - Thanks for letting me in Storm Marines in like the 1st 5 mins on the server :p

@MarcusWalker - Best Buddy, Had the same puns and legit i could call you a bro

And to the WHOLE COMMUNITY, THANKS FOR THE BEST RP AND MOSTLY THE BEST TIME I HAVE EVER HAD ON A GMOD SERVER! 

Edited by Gr8_Gatsby
  • Angry 1
  • Sad 12
  • Upvote 6

Love you dude (no homo/many homo from a certain point of view), server's going to feel a lot emptier without you. I'm happy to have inspired you, it's an honour.

Best of luck.

o7

Edited by SCHEFF

o7

Such a good guy and rose through the ranks from Private to General in a heartbeat

Truly a Legend and you will be greatly missed by not only myself but the community

Keep on going man, So Proud of you!

• Like 1