Jump to content

Community Events


Recommended Posts

Hey all!

The Imperial Gaming community is full of creative individuals and we would love you to suggest ideas for events, if you ever have an idea you can put it down for us to add into the daily events throughout the week. We have chosen to do these so you all have voice on what you want and this is the place for that. They can be anything from missions to campaign type, or even competition events like best this and that - Talent show and many other things.
 

Have you ever just thought "Hey! I got an idea for an event!"

...but you have no idea who to tell? Well guess what!
The Event Master Team presents to you an opportunity to put your ideas down and for us to put them to action, use the form below!

 

 

 

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdOqNr39axOJZqt9nuvXUDRLdl4_wg7UF9J0mpoeftJ9-stKg/viewform

 

 

 

P.s. Leave any feedback for the form in the comments below.

- Welshy Event Manager 

Edited by Welshy
  • Like 3
  • Angry 1
  • Upvote 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Welshy featured and pinned this topic
2 minutes ago, Dspre said:

Yes good idea

 

do they have to be RP

 

Most EM's would prefer them to fit RP standards, but that's your call, just careful, it might not get used if we don't feel it'll work.

 

Also, ahh yes, take the hard part out of the job, make me events peasants. Nohatecoolideathowelshy

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, Department said:

Will it be possible to message EMs over Steam, Discord, and the like about event ideas, or will this be the only option?

Of course if you have ideas that you wanted to get to us you could go through all those options. Posting it here just removes the work needed to find the individual in discord, ts or steam, making it quicker to get your idea out there.

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Helsing said:

Of course if you have ideas that you wanted to get to us you could go through all those options. Posting it here just removes the work needed to find the individual in discord, ts or steam, making it quicker to get your idea out there.

Man good news for EM's i am gonna have 3 9 hour flights i will write some Idea's up for you guys

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, Delta said:

Engineering just gotta say that some random console or thing on the ship is broke and is causing deadly gas that kills people and boom you got an event 

If deadly gas is killing people because a console broke we gonna die for failing maintenance. On the topic sounds like  great idea creating more community involvement. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Rad_Cop said:

If deadly gas is killing people because a console broke we gonna die for failing maintenance. On the topic sounds like  great idea creating more community involvement. 

It is but a draft of my many mini events 

Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, Delta said:

Engineering just gotta say that some random console or thing on the ship is broke and is causing deadly gas that kills people and boom you got an event 

I used to do that on another sever and say i have found a bomb in the reactor room and they just go wild

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Whitey locked this topic
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...