I was blacklisted and I dont know why?

Lossk

Okay so I was an Inquis (duh everyone knows) and I was than summoned by Vader and demoted for an event that happened before. It was totally called for and im not disputing that. However I have been blacklisted permanently and when i talked to my former CO he said my blacklist wouldn't be because of the demotion. Apparently I was breaking the rules but after my demotion I went off the server for a couple weeks to focus my university studies. I was just wondering whoever blacklisted me what rules I broke to warrant a permanent blacklist. 

Oh and Chimera is the best squad :) 

Just now, Helsing said:

Are you sure it’s a permanent blacklist? Blacklists aren’t always permanent but more for a set duration of time until the blacklister deems it fit to remove the blacklisting.

I was told by Born that the blacklist was permanent. I was under the impression blacklists were for immediately getting back into the regiment which makes sense. I have been gone for a month and apparently the blacklist still stands 

The duration of the blacklist completely depends on the person who set it. If they deem that you should still be blacklisted, then it stands. Unless some higher power reckons that you should be un-blacklisted. I'm not really sure though as I have never been blacklisted. 

Jalex 

6 minutes ago, charles said:

@Lossk Just some tips on how to ask for your Blacklist to be removed or shortened. Your blacklist was Broken Multiple rules and failed to listen to higher ups. Now before you try and get rid of your blacklist try make it up to the person with a sorry then just wait a bit

Yea that's the thing though, I do not know what he is talking about. What happened was Rickle demoted me to st and brought me back to sith. That was the reason behind my demotion which is fair. But my former CO said that wouldn't be the reason for my blacklist. 

Just now, Lossk said:

Yea that's the thing though, I do not know what he is talking about. What happened was Rickle demoted me to st and brought me back to sith. That was the reason behind my demotion which is fair. But my former CO said that wouldn't be the reason for my blacklist. 

Yes well just Ask Zaspan he will tell you. you must of not done something right by him for you to be blacklisted so just send him a private message

Just now, charles said:

Yes well just Ask Zaspan he will tell you. you must of not done something right by him for you to be blacklisted so just send him a private message

Will do. Cheers for your help. Not even worried about not being able to get back into sith. I am just confused on the reasoning behind it

2 hours ago, Jalex said:

The duration of the blacklist completely depends on the person who set it. If they deem that you should still be blacklisted, then it stands. Unless some higher power reckons that you should be un-blacklisted. I'm not really sure though as I have never been blacklisted. 

Jalex 

^^^^^

7 hours ago, Jalex said:

Jalex 

^^^^^