Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Joel

Joel's Trial Moderator Application

Intro: Hi I am joel for those of you that don’t know me I am a part of the 212th regiment and have been on the server since December 2017 and have been in RST, Inquisitors and finally 212th. I have made a previous T-Mod application which got denied because of my own fault where I did not tell the staff I was taking time off for school. But anyway please enjoy my new application, I am open to all criticism and if you have any serious problems with my application please contact me over the forums. 

Steam Name: [IG] Joel

Steam ID: STEAM_1:1:123155696

In Game Name: 212th Major 2264 - Joel

Time Played (Server Time/Screenshot evidence):

Before Lua Error resting my time 1w3d +

- After LUA error reseting my time 5Days+

After 5/05 update  2w2days+ 
gm_bluehills_test30002.thumb.jpg.defda9b37c01076e9ca544790cca9d18.jpg

Have you had any warns (If so state them): I have not received any warns on the server.

Have you had any bans (If so state them): I have not received any bans on the server.

In Game Rank:

Regimental Rank – Major

XP Rank - 82

In Game Regiment: 212th

What do you believe is the purpose of Moderators on the server:

I believe that the purpose of moderators on the server is keep the server orderly and to help others while making the time of the players on the server enjoyable, memorable and safe as well as they can. They do this by guiding people with the rules of the server and helping them as best as they possibly can.

Have you been staff on any other servers (If so state them): I have no previous experience as a staff member on other public Garry’s Mod servers. But have a decent amount of ULX commands.

Why are you applying for TMOD: I am applying for T-MOD as I would like to help others in the community and become a larger part of the server. I am also applying for the same reasons I did in the past; to help others and make people enjoy their times on the server and remember imperial gaming as a part of their life. I have also since my last application understood that what I had previously wasn’t that well out together and I also understand a lot more about the server and roles people play in it having change from a Sith regiment to a trooper regiment. 

What can you bring to the staff team: I believe that if I were to join the staff team that I would be able to bring someone who is helpful as someone who puts in the maximum amount of effort they can, loyal/dedicated as I stick to imperial gaming and have never gone on another starwars rp server since I joined imperial gaming (January/December 2017/18), mature knowing when it is ok and not ok to joke around and be serious and finally understanding knowing a lot about what people go through and what they could be going through.

Scenarios
Someone Mass RDM’s and disconnects from the server. What do you?: First, I would check for any reports of rdm, current simulations or events to check if it is actually rdm. If it is a case of someone mass Rdm'ing I will use either console, logs or disconnect list to warn the accusor by steam id respectively for the amount of people the said person killed.

Someone is bullying another player. What do you do?: Since bullying is definitely not an ok thing that can hurt someone very deeply there are two ways I would deal with this situation 1. If it is ooc I will ask the person who appears to be being bullied if they are actually being bullied or if it is casual banter if it is actual bullying I would ask the person who is bullying the other why and then I would warn them if it is reasonable to do so or continue to investigate if there is a further reason behind it.
2. If it is reported with the Admin chat I would ask who is bullying and for any proof of them doing so. If there is no proof I would either check logs or get someone higher rank to check them if my rank restricts it then if there is sufficient 

You see a higher up staff abuse their powers. What do you do?: I see if they are just joking around like a lot of staff often. Then if he is not then I ask him to stop and if he doesn’t listen I’ll take screen shots and report it to wolf, whitey or other management team members, because as a Trial Moderator I would not have the power or ability to create a consequence for an admin abuser.

Someone threatens to DDOS the server. what do you do?:  If someone is threatening to DDOS the server it is often for a reason I will bring this person to either the back of the star destroyer or somewhere else to talk to them. If they comply and begin to cool down I will let them off with a warning which they will hopefully understand. If they do not comply and continue to threaten to DDOS for a significant amount of time I will either Ban/Warn/Kick depending on how serious the situation was. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Things you can and cannot do/rules:
1. You may bump your application every 7 days after the last bump/post by a user (1 week)

2. Any user may provide feedback by +1 and or -1 your application along with constructive criticism/feedback as long as it's not personally attacking the applicant or another member of the community.
3. Advertising your application in OOC, chat box, personally telling people and any sort of social media will lead to your application being denied for minimum 3 weeks.
4. Failing to answer questions can lead to your app being denied.
5. False information can lead to your application being denied.
6. Failing to meet the requirements can lead to either your app being put on hold or denied.
7. 5 or more warnings and your application will be denied immediately.

8. Must have at least 1 week on the server before applying.
9. Must have less than 2 bans to apply (Depending on the situation).
10. You may not increase the font size of the application above size 14 except the title which may be size 24.
11. Please be considerate of others when using colours in your application, all answers must be left in white.
12. Remember that your application is a reflection of yourself, your professionalism and maturity. Not showing professionalism and maturity in your application will lead to it being denied.
13. If your application is denied you may not apply for Trial Moderator for 2 weeks minimum.

Terms
I accept that I am a representative of Imperial Gaming, and that I have been given these powers to make the experience of others better. I understand that advertising my application can get it denied. I accept that I may be demoted at any time by a senior member of staff without prior warning, as long as a valid reason is given. I have read all the rules and understand them completely, if not I will ask a higher staff member for a better explanation.

Edited by Joel
  • Upvote 3

big +1, Joel has been a member of this community for a long time and has shown ample maturity on his time on the server. Not once have I seen you minge or break any rules.

Edited by Havoc
  • Like 1

FAT! +1 Was in 212th today many months ago and always loved being with you great lad just needs a mic but that hasnt stop people getting mod in the past 

GOOLUCK!

• Like 1

+1

I believe you would be a great moderator.

However, You should really try and invest in a mic as it can make the job much easier.

Edited by Emerald

You seem good and all. But I do not know you nor recall ever talking to you. Until I get to know you a bit, for now. Neutral.

Edited by Ramirez
  • Like 1

+1

Joel is a calm, mature and fair individual and could do many great things for the community if given this chance

Good Luck!

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, Havoc said:

big +1, Joel has been a member of this community for a long time and has shown ample maturity on his time on the server. Not once have I seen you minge or break any rules.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Emerald said:

+1

However, You should really try and invest in a mic as it can make the job much easier.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Helsing said:

+1

Joel is a calm, mature and fair individual and could do many great things for the community if given this chance

Good Luck!

+1

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Helsing said:

+1

Good Luck!

Agreed +1

:D Good Luck

• Like 1

+1 

• Friendly
  • Mature
  • Understanding and Clam
  • Been on the server for a long time
  • Would be good at helping people

• Would be good if you got a mic
  • Upvote 1

On 9/11/2018 at 2:51 AM, Helsing said:

+1

Good Luck!

23 hours ago, Born said:

+1 

• Friendly
  • Mature
  • Understanding and Clam
  • Been on the server for a long time
  • Would be good at helping people

• Would be good if you got a mic

On 9/10/2018 at 7:25 PM, Havoc said:

+1

• Like 1

+1 Joel is an upstanding member of this community and for as long as I have known him he has shown outstanding maturity at all times. Joel's application is very well detailed and shows that he understands the role that he is applying for. Joel's ability to judge situations and understand what is going on is outstanding which are very good traits for a moderator.

Good luck buddy 

• Upvote 1

On 9/10/2018 at 8:12 PM, Emerald said:

+1

• Like 1

+1

• Mature
  • Trustworthy
  • Answers to the scenarios are straightforward and well thought out

GOOD LUCK!

• Upvote 1