Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Anthony

Anthony's App | Advertising Team - Filmer

- GENERAL TEMPLATE -

What is your Steam name?: [IG] Anthony

What is your current in-game name?: Anthony

What is your current in-game rank?: Janitor - Navy Engineers

What is your current playtime on the server?:  1w,3d,21himage.png.ed6baadde889c1e41b29f6faf73666c8.png

What is your current overall playtime on Garry's Mod?: 4221 Hours image.png.5f9ae12e1802a0e27171deeee3e62987.png

Do you have a microphone?: Yes

Do you have any kicks, bans or warnings from anywhere on Imperial Gaming?: I have had no kicks, bans, or warnings, excluding Whitey's stitch-up, which he pulled when Awarn was fixed and he warned me till I was banned to see if it worked. Still sad about that... why grandad?

Why do you believe you would be an asset to the team?: I believe I could be an asset to the team as I'm already well known in the community and staff, so people know that I'm trustworthy. I'm also a very good builder so I can always help assist set designers when they needed or just work on small projects. I also know the majority of the Advertising Team quite well so I believe that I'd be able to fit in and work well with everyone

Do you understand that as a member of the advertisement team, you may have to put in long hours into various projects?: Yes, I do, and I'm willing to do just that.

How well do you work with others in a team?: I'm able to work very well in a team, and as I said earlier I know quite a lot of the people in the team which would make it even better / easier

How much time can you offer to the team in an average week?: I will be able to do a couple hours each day on the weekdays, And many more on the weekends, like 4-6. However, I am able to do more than that if I'm just sent a message saying I'm needed as in the other hours if I'm not working, I'm just messing around in other games.

Is there anything else you would like to add?: I know that I'm becoming a bit of a meme again recently with the shining and mopping, but I just want it to be clear that I'm still able to be serious and professional still, as I've displayed as Mod. And also, the management team is beautiful

- FILMERS TEMPLATE -

What software do you use to record?: I use Nvidia's built-in ShadowPlay to record, which I find really good because it can record my 1080p display at 60fps, without taking a toll on my PC.

How much experience do you have with filming?: I don't have very much at all actually in Garry's Mod, but I have filmed in real life, but there is barely a correlation there apart from setting the scene.

What other software do you use to aid with recording?: I used Filmora Wondershare to clip long recordings down, as well as to do a lot more comprehensive editing

Have you recorded things in the past? If so, please link them here.: As I've said, I have but they are all in real life, so I wouldn't want to publicly put it in my app, If someone from the team need / wants to see the IRL ones PM and ill send it to you.

Why do you want to become a filmer?: I want to become a filmer because I really like delving into the action and capturing for myself and others to be able to look back at it and laugh over it, or share a moment over it... <3. Also because I'd really enjoy becoming a member of the Advertising Team, and I personally believe, according to my skills, I'd be best as a filmer.

image.png

Edited by Anthony

11 minutes ago, Anthony said:

excluding Whitey's stitch-up, when he pulled when Awarn was fixed and he warned me till I was banned to see if it worked. Still sad about that... why grandad?

I remember this XD. Anyway you would make a good Filmer, +1 and good luck

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Rickle said:

+1

Would make a great addition to the Advertisement Team

Goodluck

-Rickle.

+1 

8 hours ago, CaptainBorkz76 said:

Related image

Puppy transport you paper,

you take paper and open