SWRP | Galen Erso | Applications

• Advisor

Hi All, 

As some of you may know I'm currently looking for people that want to immersive themselves in a roleplay role on our server. With the Death Star map only around the corner, we are about to build up with events and Passive RP towards it. With this, I'm looking for a keen individual who has proved themselves to have a high quality of RP and is ready for a new challenge.

Applications close 7/09/2018 at 4:00 pm AEST.

https://goo.gl/forms/8nAzh5Ld8rwXhZWH3

Edited by Whitey
39 minutes ago, Bevan said:

He mined kyber crystals and researched them as an energy source.

When he found out what his research was being used for, he hid from the empire, and Rogue One happened

So if I get Galen 

I can be depressed that my wife is dead and my child is  gone 

Rogue one most of the action shortened. (Start of the movie till Galens death). 

Coming off from what @Bevan was saying he did mine and research Kyber Crystals as they could contain a large amount of energy. If the DS-01 had only a few Kyber Crystals it wouldn't be able to destroy much so the Empire went and sought out large amounts of Kyber Crystals. The planet that we saw the Kyber Crystals being harvested from was Jedha a planet that Jyn Erso was familiar with due to her being taken there by Saw Gerrera a few years back since her mother died. This is when Jyn got rescued and got put on a mission by the Rebel Alliance to hopefully learn more about this weapon of mass destruction. The first part of Jyn's mission was to kidnap and take the defected imperial pilot who was on Jedha with Saw Gerrera. She got placed with a Rebel Captain called Cassian Andor and his imperial reprogramed droid "K-2SO". At first Jyn hated the two and then fell in love with Cassian at the end of Rogue One. So they got to Jedha and were stopped by an imperial convey (10-20 Storm Troopers and 2 Tank Troopers). Cassian noticed some movement in the crowd and realised some of Saw's goons were about to attack the convey for their compacted Kyber Crystal so they can sell it for a good amount of credits. Before this happened and before they saw the convey they met 2 force worshippers named Chirrut Imwe and (I forgot the other one). These two force worshippers saved Jyn and Cassian and then they all got captured because during the fight Cassian shot one of Saw's goons. The then got taken to Saw Gerrera's base of operations and got locked up except for Jyn because Saw Gerrera and Jyn know each other from the past. Saw Gerrera shows Jyn the message the imperial pilot had which was from her Galen Erso and she then starts to cry (It was a pure heart ranching moment). The DS-01 slowly comes into picture and right after all the imperials leave the city of Jedha they blast it with a small amount of LAZER and completely blow up the city and most of it's surrounds including Saw's base which Jyn, Cassian, two force worshippers, K-2SO and the imperial pilot escaped from. Saw Gerrera saw that he wouldn't make and died (A truly heroic death). 

They then get back to the base and find Galen Erso's where about and decide to go there. Jyn thought they were going to rescue her father but before they took off one of Cassian's officials told him to not bring back Galen alive (Try and kill him for short). They make it to the planet and crash due to the environment and weather being so tough. Cassian then took the imperial pilot with an armed gun to go shot Galen Erso. One of the worshippers took notice of this and warned Jyn of what they're doing and she decides to go. Director Krennic Orson then arrived in his big shuttle. Jyn didn't know this because she was to busy climbing up a long ladle from the bottom of the cliff straight to the top of the platform where her father was situated. Director Krennic then had an argument with him and shot all the other scientist and left Galen, by this time Jyn was crawling over the side of the platform and Cassian called in a Rebel fighter attack/bombing run. One of these bombs hit the middle of the platform when Galen and Krennic were standing and Galen got the brunt of the explosion so he was left dying on the floor. Jyn killed a few Storm Troopers with her pistol then she rushed over towards her father who was dying. She starts crying and Galen says a couple of words then dies. She gets pissed at Cassian then they go on to gain the DS-01 plan and boom the film ends.

But yes @Snow and @Gregis He did research the Kyber Crystals and did work for the Empire not knowing that he was helping the building process of the DS-01. Sadly he didn't know until it was to late. Galen has a whole lot more jobs to do then just build the DS-01.

Edited by Wombatiacus
  • Upvote 2
4 hours ago, Wombatiacus said:

Rogue one most of the action shortened. (Start of the movie till Galens death). 

Coming off from what @Bevan was saying he did mine and research Kyber Crystals as they could contain a large amount of energy. If the DS-01 had only a few Kyber Crystals it wouldn't be able to destroy much so the Empire went and sought out large amounts of Kyber Crystals. The planet that we saw the Kyber Crystals being harvested from was Jedha a planet that Jyn Erso was familiar with due to her being taken there by Saw Gerrera a few years back since her mother died. This is when Jyn got rescued and got put on a mission by the Rebel Alliance to hopefully learn more about this weapon of mass destruction. The first part of Jyn's mission was to kidnap and take the defected imperial pilot who was on Jedha with Saw Gerrera. She got placed with a Rebel Captain called Cassian Andor and his imperial reprogramed droid "K-2SO". At first Jyn hated the two and then fell in love with Cassian at the end of Rogue One. So they got to Jedha and were stopped by an imperial convey (10-20 Storm Troopers and 2 Tank Troopers). Cassian noticed some movement in the crowd and realised some of Saw's goons were about to attack the convey for their compacted Kyber Crystal so they can sell it for a good amount of credits. Before this happened and before they saw the convey they met 2 force worshippers named Chirrut Imwe and (I forgot the other one). These two force worshippers saved Jyn and Cassian and then they all got captured because during the fight Cassian shot one of Saw's goons. The then got taken to Saw Gerrera's base of operations and got locked up except for Jyn because Saw Gerrera and Jyn know each other from the past. Saw Gerrera shows Jyn the message the imperial pilot had which was from her Galen Erso and she then starts to cry (It was a pure heart ranching moment). The DS-01 slowly comes into picture and right after all the imperials leave the city of Jedha they blast it with a small amount of LAZER and completely blow up the city and most of it's surrounds including Saw's base which Jyn, Cassian, two force worshippers, K-2SO and the imperial pilot escaped from. Saw Gerrera saw that he wouldn't make and died (A truly heroic death). 

They then get back to the base and find Galen Erso's where about and decide to go there. Jyn thought they were going to rescue her father but before they took off one of Cassian's officials told him to not bring back Galen alive (Try and kill him for short). They make it to the planet and crash due to the environment and weather being so tough. Cassian then took the imperial pilot with an armed gun to go shot Galen Erso. One of the worshippers took notice of this and warned Jyn of what they're doing and she decides to go. Director Krennic Orson then arrived in his big shuttle. Jyn didn't know this because she was to busy climbing up a long ladle from the bottom of the cliff straight to the top of the platform where her father was situated. Director Krennic then had an argument with him and shot all the other scientist and left Galen, by this time Jyn was crawling over the side of the platform and Cassian called in a Rebel fighter attack/bombing run. One of these bombs hit the middle of the platform when Galen and Krennic were standing and Galen got the brunt of the explosion so he was left dying on the floor. Jyn killed a few Storm Troopers with her pistol then she rushed over towards her father who was dying. She starts crying and Galen says a couple of words then dies. She gets pissed at Cassian then they go on to gain the DS-01 plan and boom the film ends.

But yes @Snow and @Gregis He did research the Kyber Crystals and did work for the Empire not knowing that he was helping the building process of the DS-01. Sadly he didn't know until it was to late. Galen has a whole lot more jobs to do then just build the DS-01.

Going off this too; a group of people, made up of both staff and some community members, are coming up with the logistics and RP both leading up to and during our time on the Death Star. At this point, nothing is concrete regarding Galen (in fact he's one of the more difficult characters to work with due to the current point in the timeline) but I assume in RP he would be on the Death Star and still not be aware of what he is actually working towards. Other than the Death Star though there is a lot else he could be doing, regarding both Kyber crystals and anything else that Krennic/Tarkin/Palpatine want to be done.

• Upvote 1
20 minutes ago, Lincoln said:

At this point, nothing is concrete regarding Galen (in fact he's one of the more difficult characters to work with due to the current point in the timeline) but I assume in RP he would be on the Death Star and still not be aware of what he is actually working towards.

I wonder how he would react when the big ball he is working on suddenly fires a deadly laser at a planet.

Good luck to whomever applies!

• Upvote 1
6 hours ago, Lincoln said:

Going off this too; a group of people, made up of both staff and some community members, are coming up with the logistics and RP both leading up to and during our time on the Death Star. At this point, nothing is concrete regarding Galen (in fact he's one of the more difficult characters to work with due to the current point in the timeline) but I assume in RP he would be on the Death Star and still not be aware of what he is actually working towards. Other than the Death Star though there is a lot else he could be doing, regarding both Kyber crystals and anything else that Krennic/Tarkin/Palpatine want to be done.

I Just wrote my App and found this difficult to work with, TBH he has alot of RP no matter where in the timeline he is placed BUT if everyone wants the timeline to develop his RP Becomes complicated IMO, but if worked well could be really interesting

• Upvote 1
54 minutes ago, Wombatiacus said:

Cheers mate also you’re 5 posts away from being a a S H I T P O S T E R <3 

Why do you think I'm replying to so many topics ;)
Nah jokes, just felt like being nice to Cody and to everyone <3

-----------------

Keep to the topic now below this post :)

Edited by [IG] Tackxo
18 hours ago, Gregis said:

I Just wrote my App and found this difficult to work with, TBH he has alot of RP no matter where in the timeline he is placed BUT if everyone wants the timeline to develop his RP Becomes complicated IMO, but if worked well could be really interesting

The timeline won't be progressing too much, we aren't getting rid of Krennic and Thrawn just yet

19 hours ago, Gregis said:

His RP is ridiculously easy if you know what he had done in lore during the time of Rogue One, which is a short list of things which I won't list (gives me more of a chance ;P jk) and simple Engineer/TI things.  
I atleast found it easy.

5 minutes ago, [IG] Tackxo said:

His RP is ridiculously easy if you know what he had done in lore during the time of Rogue One, which is a short list of things which I won't list (gives me more of a chance ;P jk) and simple Engineer/TI things.  
I atleast found it easy.

I just found it hard on what parts i should elaborate most on. 

3 hours ago, [IG] Tackxo said:

I atleast found it easy.

That’s what I was thinking about and I read many websites on Galen to see if they were all different or were simpler. Wookieepedia had the best explaination of what Galen did and who he was but anyone can easily change that since it is a wiki.

• Whitey unfeatured and unpinned this topic