Steam Name: Perri

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:40756036

Steam Profile link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/perri_tv

In Game Details

In Game Name: Perri

In Game Rank: ST

In Game Regiment: ST

Ban Details

(Insert a screenshot of the ban notice here)

How long was the ban for: Perm

Which staff member banned you: Doesn't say/forget

What date did the ban occur: March

What was the reason for the ban: RDM

Explain the situation in detail which led to you being banned: It has been so long that I forget, I think I RDM'ed people

Why do you believe you deserve to be unbanned / given a second chance: I first want to say I am very sorry. I am sorry for ever disrespecting anyone and I am deeply sorry if I ever offended anyone by my actions. I'm sorry for breaking the rules, again and again, over and over. I have loved this community ever since I started playing and have been given chances more times than I remember. I kept on breaking the rules and you guys kept on giving me chances. I abused that, I took advantage of that. I took this amazing community for granted and broke the rules one too many times. I'm sorry for being toxic and I swear to you have changed and grown as a person since my perm. I swear to you if I am given one last chance, I will never break the rules ever again. I will never disrespect anyone, RDM or minge no matter the circumstances. Please consider my appeal I promise you I will not let you down. All I've been wanting the last few months is another chance to prove I can play by the rules and act responsibly and most importantly, maturely.

Edited by Perri
  • Thinking 1

I'm just going to copy and paste this from his last ban appeal.

I know I'm not meant to respond to appeals, however I strongly recommend not unbanning this individual. He is perhaps one of the most toxic person I've ever seen on Gmod. 

The first time I saw him was on a server he owned, in which I was super admin (God I'm dumb for buying super admin). Within a week of me being staff he demoted several staff for no reason. 

Next time I saw him was over a year after on a SWRP server. I was his trainer, after finding his steam page I talked him about him closing the TTT server after I told him I was super admin on his server he proceeded to say "LOL YOU GOT SCAMMED KID" whilst he and his friend retaliated in attempting to mass RDM the server. 

First off, the fact that you kept adding to this post when people weren't responding to it shows a lack of discipline and maturity. It got to the point where Chef, a now non-staff member of the community, had to step in. (If you are unfamiliar, only members of the IG staff team are able to respond to these ban appeals.) Now, onto your initial post. At the time you created the topic you couldn't remember what it was you got banned for and who it was that banned you. Fair enough, but instead of attempting to join the server and screenshotting the notification, you did it after the fact when prompted to by Anix. Very little attention to detail in your initial post, from someone who is apparently desperate to return to the community. In the final heading of your post, you apologise many times, which is fine, but what caught my eye were how you explained why you were banned in your own words.

18 hours ago, Perri said:

I'm sorry for breaking the rules, again and again, over and over.

have been given chances more times than I remember.

I kept on breaking the rules and you guys kept on giving me chances. I abused that, I took advantage of that.

broke the rules one too many times.

I swear to you if I am given one last chance, I will never break the rules ever again.

These statements don't sound like someone who was willing to play on the server, and, despite (I assume) many serious warnings from many different staff members about your behavior, you opted to continue to disrupt the community. Why should you be given yet another chance to "prove yourself"? You've already been given so many in the past, and have clearly ignored those blessings from staff. To summarise, I do not believe you should be allowed to return to the server, as you clearly have no respect for the players who are just trying to express and enjoy themselves, or for the staff members who give up their time to ensure that those people have the best experience possible. 

Edited by Lincoln
  • Like 2

I'm sorry, I don't have any experience using forums and I didn't realise responding to him a few times was bad. I think you're reading into my apology a bit too much, yes I kept on breaking the rules, but that was over 5 months ago. It has been a long time since I've played and I thought since it had been so long that there wasnt a need for a screenshot. I'm not that good at posting stuff as I never even made a website for my old server. I was never the devil encarnate that you guys are making me out to be. I RDM'ed and trolled a few times, yes that is bad and warrants a perm ban, but it has been 5 months and I'm very sorry and I want to change my ways and play by the rules. I never abused anyone, I do have respect for fellow players and staff members and I feel like 5 months of waiting and thinking about the rules I broke is enough for redemption. Thanks . Hope i covered everything

You clearly know now and knew then what the rules were, yet you went and broke them and payed the ultimate price for it. For someone who apparently owned their own server, the behaviour you displayed is disgusting. I'm not convinced that you will play by the rules if given another chance, I think you're just bored, and other servers you've probably joined have most likely dealt with you the same way. It's not worth our time to unban you only to waste time dealing with you later. -1

• Whitey locked this topic