Steam Details

Steam Name: Cornrows Logan Paul /

Steam ID: gstorres14 / runerocks87

Steam Profile link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198051760909 / https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198856939341

In Game Details

In Game Name: Ryder / Salt

In Game Rank: Private / Private First Class

In Game Regiment: N/A / N/A

Ban Details

2114619160_BanCornrowsLoganPaul.png.72c07b651ece7288026d7fcd648b9f1e.png936313269_banRunerocks87.png.8dd90c9d4f78b05c5282e074a5ca3e13.png

How long was the ban for:

1 week / perm

Which staff member banned you: Moose for both

What date did the ban occur: FRI AUG 31ST 2018

What was the reason for the ban:

Ban on 'main'  (Ryder/Cornrows Logan Paul ) account for fail RP for a day. I log on next day but had 2 HOURS left in my ban but i really wanted to play so i made a new account to play seriously and role play.

Explain the situation in detail which led to you being banned:

First instance was Fail Rp by dancing next to Darth Vader for  day, however i logged on back today for alt account which i got a 7 day ban for and a perm ban for my alt.

Why do you believe you deserve to be unbanned / given a second chance:

I believe i should be given a second chance on BOTH accounts is because i only had two hours left in my ban but i really wanted to play seriously, which i did on my account named Salt, in the span of a few hours of playing I was given recognition and therefore getting promoted to Private First Class because i was playing seriously and doing role play. Last night i logged off in a high note thinking i have done well today and not break any rules, however when i logged back in i got banned for an ALT account which i was playing serious for.

Although i was unaware that alt accounts are forbidden and that can't be a decent excuse, what i will say is that I used that alt account to play serious RP with not getting into trouble. . I am regretful for any past misgivings and will just like to play Star Wars RP again in the 'ALT' account  which has a clean record of warnings.

I think its unfair that one of your users tries to repent and do good but still gets treated bad because of their past.

Edited by gstorres14
Wanting to add more
  • Downvote 1
  • Upvote 1

I don't think you understand, one of the reasons alt accounts are not allowed is to get out of all the warns you have recieced, you messed up and the warns are there to show that, I think your alt account should stay perma banned to stop you from being tempted to do the same and I don't think your ban on your main account should be shortened either, you broke the rule and that is the punishment. I do hope that you will take your main account more seriously though and continue to play by the rules like you were on your alt.

• Upvote 1
3 minutes ago, gstorres14 said:

Yeah actual fuck that. Was going to give this a go seriously but yeah. Ill play other stuff

it's a week ban dude, you broke the rule just to save yourself 2 hours i think you should just take that time to calm down think it all over and come back with a fresh mindset

I was not online to see anything roll out but the cursing in your latest comment shows your immaturity. You could have waited out the 2 hours but instead, you used an alt (for the 2nd time) which as you should know from experience is a bannable offense as it can disrupt roleplay and/or be used to bypass a ban which you attempted to do on two different occasions.

Wait out your actual ban length of a single week and if you do decide to attempt to use an alt be prepared to have the ban length extended.

• Downvote 1
  • Whitey locked this topic