Brass' 2nd Trial Moderator Application

Thank you all for your responses.

I've been dealing with assignments on and off lately so I haven't been as active sadly.

But basically every assignment is done, so I should be a lot more active and available

Neutral ~ as he states he has had a previous ban from the server for exploiting and in my experience some people never change and in my small time i've known Bass I wouldn't say his the most responsible player. But that's just my outlook on it

Edited by GOINGxHAM
Fixing spelling
  • Upvote 1
2 hours ago, GOINGxHAM said:

Neutral ~ as he states he has had a previous ban from the server for exploiting and in my experience some people never change and in my small time i've known Bass I wouldn't say his the most responsible player. But that's just my outlook on it

Ham just think for a sec. If he was unbanned it means that he was forgiven for what he did. We all need to be forgiven and even though he was banned i know he and that he wont do it agian

• Upvote 1
5 hours ago, charles said:

Ham just think for a sec. If he was unbanned it means that he was forgiven for what he did. We all need to be forgiven and even though he was banned i know he and that he wont do it agian

Ham is entitled to his own opinion, don’t try to alter it. Aside from that, I think Brass would make a good Moderator, Best of Luck. +1

Edited by Ramirez
  • Upvote 1

+ 1 

tied best weeb I know (tied with eros)
significantly detailed answers
been staff before on quite a lot of other servers
Active commander who is very good at running one of the most difficult regiments on the server
Brass would make a great staff member in the Imperial Gaming Community

• Upvote 2