Rivers' Introduction

Hi all, I've only just recently joined the community.

My in-game name is Rivers and I'm a part of the 501st / VF after going through tryouts. So far I've really enjoyed the general passive RP that goes on around the ship and I'm keen to involve myself from here on out. I probably don't know too many of you yet but that should change soon :D

Edited by Rivers
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1
4 hours ago, Rivers said:

Hmmmm, Now what could that possibly be? :death-star:

TREEEEEEEEEE3EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESON!!

p.s

welcome, hope to see you around.

• Like 1
21 minutes ago, Rickle said:

yeah hahah. we like brothers now xD.

It has been so many years since I last saw you brother. Almost a decade ago we were separated from a tragic household situation that caused us to be placed in to foster families. Finally we have reunited, it has been too long...

1 hour ago, Rivers said:

It has been so many years since I last saw you brother. Almost a decade ago we were separated from a tragic household situation that caused us to be placed in to foster families. Finally we have reunited, it has been too long...

yes finally happy to be reunited with you. xD no homo.

• Sad 1
4 minutes ago, Gregis said:

In the situation where the two people being re-united are homosexual. 

Haha well yes obviously, but it doesn't make the reunion aspect of the scenario homosexual, just the people reuniting.

Hi, welcome to your second home - you must have parental approval to leave this second home.

Just a few things to start you off;

• Regional Government have cookies, if you want cookies make friends with them.
  • Engineers also have cupcakes, but dont trip over any exposed pipes, you will die from the engineers, not the fall.
  • I am you favorite squeaker, no-one else, say otherwise and I will deafen you with my prepubescent voice.

Have fun at your second home.

• Like 1