Steam Details

Steam Name: [IG] Piano

Steam ID:76561198081109334

Steam Profile link:https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198081109334/

In Game Details

In Game Name: ARC-23-B Piano

In Game Rank: Warrent officer 2

In Game Regiment: Rancor Battalion 

Time Played (Server Time/ Must Provide Screenshot evidence):        Capture.JPG.4a705e2c7e63eb1d7ff00b71466606ab.JPG

PAC3 Questions

Have you used PAC Before: I've been messing around with it recently but before this app, no I haven't

Why should you be trusted with PAC (1 Paragraph): I believe I should be trusted with PAC3 because, I'm a loyal and trusting trooper, I take RP seriously and I don't minge, i'm also very active on the server and I like this server. I have endeared many other SWRP servers and have over 2250 hours on the game, I understand the rights of human decency and try to uphold my status as a good person, I will always accept a mistake if it is mine and won't peg it on someone else for self gain. I've always focused on the benefits of the group and not my self, and I will continue to do so with or without PAC. 

Why do you want access to PAC (1 Paragraph): I would like access to PAC 3 because, I like the creative touch and freedom it grants, I also like the seriousness that it make, look the part act the part. I also believe that others who see it will do the same, or like I was, be inspired to stay on the server so they could also get PAC. PAC is one of the best way to do RP which will help me in ether events or ship occurrences, which I believe will heighten the level the server stands on, and with time improve content.    

Why do you believe you deserve PAC (1 Paragraph):I believe I deserve PAC3 tier 1 because I've been very loyal to the server and have contributed a lot of time to it, I've also stuck to my regiment. I'm always friendly to other players and made sure to stick out of trouble with shock or admins, and never abused my position. I've helped countless amounts of people and I take care of my regiment to the best of my ability. I have been working tirelessly to help the server, for what it count and never stopped to focus on solely my self, until now where i'm simply asking for PAC3 access. In short I would like PAC to give back to the server for its experiences, I feel it is about time that I started to help it improve and PAC3 will help me do just that.

PAC3 Examples:

New model, Thermal dets, pouches, extra guns and ammo, backpack with holographic imergry, visor and tactical neck scarf.

20180825213225_1.thumb.jpg.f68560c1dc469529d72aee9177cb8f13.jpg

20180824083442_1.thumb.jpg.aac5f3145c7bff470e69943de855370f.jpg

20180825214031_1.thumb.jpg.7f7c733451f212140eeed19ebdea866c.jpg

20180824182004_1.thumb.jpg.4853f0cd39650ec9831e691e659037e0.jpg

20180824181935_1.thumb.jpg.4f22953c5d52fbd379716d2173fd77e1.jpg
  20180824185247_1.thumb.jpg.8249072f0d860e850de6638839930057.jpg

PS: I'm not sure if the player model i used was someones custom on the server, it can be changed, so tell me in the comments

Week.jpg

Edited by Piano
Hopefully this changes some of the votes, ?
  • Upvote 1

+1 Known Piano for 2 years, Hes my long lost brother and is Deserving of PAC.
Hes very responsible and would do great things.

Edited by |Stryker|

It looks like you understand pac3 but you have put little detail in the questions

I can change my -1 to a +1 if you put more detail in the questions

+1

Edited by Galle

1 minute ago, Galle said:

It looks like you understand pac3 but you have put little detail in the questions

I'm going to go with NEUTRAL for now until I see a little more detail added to that application of yours. I can change my NEUTRAL to a +1 in future if you add some more detail. Love the PAC's btw and Good luck!

10 hours ago, Galle said:

Changing to +1 as you have improved the application greatly

Edited by Bevan

NEUTRAL

- Good PAC3 creations

- Very minimal detail in answers to questions

Good Luck!

cheers guy that for the feedback, just wondering if i have to wait until this APP is accepted or decline before changing it or can i take it down then change it?

Now a glorified forums warrior I'll try my best to critique this application fairly :P

First of all, to the eye, your application is very poorly detailed. As the questions state 1 paragraph, it is expected at least 3 sentences, which for me is an average paragraph. In your answers, you only use comma's to join your words together, and I believe that you could elaborate a lot more upon your answers, as what you have said is good but you need to explain it more. Have a look at some other applications to see the standard of writing you need to meet before meeting people's expectations. I have also seen basic spelling mistakes that are easily fixable, so try and run it through something like Grammarly to help you fix up your answers. 

Other than the writing part of your application, it looks good. You have enough time, a solid RP rank to use PAC, a roleplay rank that actually makes sense to have Pac, and your examples are quite nice to look at. Yes, people may argue that it is basic, "It doesn't have bonemerge!", "He doesn't edit the bones", "It's not cool!". Although these points may be valid to some people, your examples actually make sense and are very appealing to the naked eye. You obviously know what you are doing, and as you said you are not sure if it is someone's custom model, that model is the VF Commander model. 

If you can show that you are dedicated and loyal to the server, I can see great things coming.

Positive Support

7 minutes ago, Piano said:

cheers guy that for the feedback, just wondering if i have to wait until this APP is accepted or decline before changing it or can i take it down then change it?

You can edit it while it is still up, so you don't have to take it down when you want to change it.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Piano said:

There should be an edit button near the bottom left of your post to make changes to the application and add or remove things.

8 minutes ago, Piano said:

You can edit the application whenever you want.

1 hour ago, Twinkie said:

Now a glorified forums warrior I'll try my best to critique this application fairly :P

First of all, to the eye, your application is very poorly detailed. As the questions state 1 paragraph, it is expected at least 3 sentences, which for me is an average paragraph. In your answers, you only use comma's to join your words together, and I believe that you could elaborate a lot more upon your answers, as what you have said is good but you need to explain it more. Have a look at some other applications to see the standard of writing you need to meet before meeting people's expectations. I have also seen basic spelling mistakes that are easily fixable, so try and run it through something like Grammarly to help you fix up your answers. 

Other than the writing part of your application, it looks good. You have enough time, a solid RP rank to use PAC, a roleplay rank that actually makes sense to have Pac, and your examples are quite nice to look at. Yes, people may argue that it is basic, "It doesn't have bonemerge!", "He doesn't edit the bones", "It's not cool!". Although these points may be valid to some people, your examples actually make sense and are very appealing to the naked eye. You obviously know what you are doing, and as you said you are not sure if it is someone's custom model, that model is the VF Commander model. 

If you can show that you are dedicated and loyal to the server, I can see great things coming.

Positive Support

You can edit it while it is still up, so you don't have to take it down when you want to change it.

Ok, you are using the Vaders Fist commander model for PAC (thought I might tell you). 

My tier 1 application had roughly 1000 words (I checked). Now Im not saying have that many but a bit more detail is required for an application. 

There's 2 parts, the application and the PACs you make.

Neutral.

Edited by Peguin

+1 Nice app and good PACs for tier 1

goodluck

On 8/28/2018 at 10:57 PM, Helsing said:

NEUTRAL

- Good PAC3 creations

- Very minimal detail in answers to questions

Good luck, 

Jalex