Steam Name:Woody

Steam ID:STEAM_1:0:152294423

Steam Profile link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198264854574

In Game Details

In Game Name:Nazza

In Game Rank: Private

In Game Regiment: ST

Ban Details

(Insert a screenshot of the ban notice here)

How long was the ban for: Pema

Which staff member banned you: Galen Erso

What date did the ban occur: SUn Aug 26 @ 12:49

What was the reason for the ban:Abusing Staff/ Disrespect

Explain the situation in detail which led to you being banned:I was in the brig doing my time and then Galen Erso starts using the commes that everyone can hear then someone else who was at the brig started spamming stuff in chat so no one could hear so in ooc i say shut the fuck up, talking to the other guy, i should of pmed him. When an admin tped to me i tried to talk to him straight away but he already banned me.

Why do you believe you deserve to be unbanned / given a second chance Because it was a mis understanding I am very sorry for the inconvenience i caused.

• Thinking 1
  • Downvote 2
  • Advisor

Hi Nazza,

Here are some of your recent OOC Chat messages:

[12:47:34] Nazza: /ooc shut the fuck up
[12:46:32] Nazza: /ooc darth sidius more like darth faggot
[12:41:11] Nazza: /ooc thats what i fucken thought
Line 54065: [23:54:56] Nazza: /ooc can gregis fuck off
[23:53:24] Nazza: /ooc Can i get some fuck you logans in chat?

Plus you have the current warnings on your account
image.thumb.png.5f0694fe2dda4d5afb90939f197c8ffd.png

As far as I'm concerned you are showing absolutely no intent to RP on the server and bring a negative attitude towards the community. So please provide a better explanation otherwise the Ban will remain standing.

Yes all in fair reason, fuck you logan, of course was fight hype

Gregis was a ST mic spamming and minging if i can remember

The Thats what i thought was someone calling me out and not living up to it

The Darth Sidius one to be far is my fault and i probably was warned 

And the Shut up one is mentioned above.

I swear alo if that is what you are pointing out, i have grown up around it my whole life and i try and tone it down but its hard for me even at places like school, ive learnt not to use the word c### now and have been trying to tone the f word down aswell

with the amount of abuse that you handed out i don't believe you should be brought back and player diss is just as much of an offence so it doesn't matter who you were aiming it at you shouldn't have done it in the first place, i also find mr2kay quite fishy in that the account was made 20 minutes ago so was clearly made just to comment on here so i'm unsure if that could be an alt account to plus 1 your app or if you just got a mate to make an account to +1 this either way i feel that's a bit off so i'm going to leave this with a -1

• Upvote 4
2 minutes ago, Nazza said:

If it is a mate theres nothing i can do about it, and i really want to play, its hard for me not to always swear

no what i'm saying is that you either made another account or you got someone else to make an account just to comment on your ban app, of course i can't prove anything i just find it very suspicious 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 3
2 hours ago, Mr2kay said:

I was there when the situation occurred, and agree that the ban was very harsh and should be revoked. 

Hi @Mr2kay, just a quick reminder, our forum rules limit replies to ban appeals to members of the Imperial gaming staff team only.  If you believe that you have something of value to add to the discussion, I am sure that any member of management (Frank, Whitey and Wolf) will happily talk to you via PM's or in the official IG Teamspeak.

Getting 2 warns for disrespect within 6 minutes is enough to show me that you've obviously got no respect or intent to RP, not even considering the other 3 warns you have as well as your potty mouth.

Before the ban, you received from Whitey you were causing many problems as it seemed you didn't want to roleplay. Multiple staff that had to deal with you and loyal players within our community received verbal abuse from yourself. I personally believe your explanation for the reasons behind your actions is petty. I would also like to add that you received multiple verbal from community players to cut out the behavior but it seems that brushed past you quite fast.

• Upvote 1

I relly believe that i should be unbanne dor atleast not permantly. i was heated for a reason on EG a different server and i know i shouldnt have but i logged onto IG and lashed out, but now i am done with my EG ties and ready for a new server and would love to be a shock trooper again and climb the ranks

• Thinking 1
On 8/27/2018 at 9:14 PM, Whitey said:

Hi Nazza,

Here are some of your recent OOC Chat messages:

[12:47:34] Nazza: /ooc shut the fuck up
[12:46:32] Nazza: /ooc darth sidius more like darth faggot
[12:41:11] Nazza: /ooc thats what i fucken thought
Line 54065: [23:54:56] Nazza: /ooc can gregis fuck off
[23:53:24] Nazza: /ooc Can i get some fuck you logans in chat?

Plus you have the current warnings on your account
image.thumb.png.5f0694fe2dda4d5afb90939f197c8ffd.png

As far as I'm concerned you are showing absolutely no intent to RP on the server and bring a negative attitude towards the community. So please provide a better explanation otherwise the Ban will remain standing.

You have clearly shown no intent to RP.  Ban should be shortened to no shorter then 4 months. 

• Upvote 1
  • Chopz locked this topic