Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Helsing

Shower Thoughts - HELP

Okay guys I've got some things I want all of your opinions on.... I need these things answered so they can stop taking up all my thoughts...

- If you are fully submerged in water, are you considered wet? Or are you only considered wet after you are exposed to air following contact with water??

- Would batman still look cool if he was fighting criminals and dishing out justice during the day instead of the night?

- What was the first person that milked a cow actually doing?

- If hamsters were domesticated from the wild, why haven't I seen one before?

- Can you half-dig a hole?

- Why do we say it's 'sunny' when the sun is bright during the day, but when it's bright at night we don't say it's 'moony'?

- Is it backwards that I Q-tip my ears to get rid of wax, but hope there is wax in my ears to Q-tip in the first place?

- Who picks up a guide dog's poo?

- Did we develop the "G'day mate" saying in Australia as a slang way of referring to each other as inmates/convicts?

- Is a swimming lady that is pregnant just a 'Human Submarine'?

pls help

• Like 1
  • Thinking 1

@Helsing ok so the milking cow thing has science behind it, the cavemen most likely saw the cows baby drinking something out of the udder. They then probably realised that milk also comes from women’s breasts to feed baby’s so they probably went tied down the cow and tried it for themselves then creating milk.

Edited by Crunchy
Ye
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Gregis said:

pass the joint

It's a good thing I read this topic before I get home, still sober and at work; or I would be sitting here pondering it for at least an hour

• Haha 1

Also the hamster one You probably have seen a Vole or lemming witch are related to hamster 

the water one yes you are wet both ways

batman would look cool either way

the hole one tbh it’s a hole either way no matter how far you dig and half digging a hole wouldn’t that just be filling it up

the moon we call it a full moon and many other names also moony doesn’t fit

the Australian one it’s just another way of saying hi not to a specific inmate you can say that to anyone

The pregnant lady one honestly you would be able to control submarines idk about this one

Edited by Crunchy

For the moon one it is also because the moon doesn't create its own light but rather uses the reflection of the sun's light

44 minutes ago, |Stryker| said:

I've seen allof these in r/showerthoughts

Yeah some are ones I've seen in different places, I didn't say they were all my own original thoughts they're just taking up all my headspace :biblethump:

Q: If you are fully submerged in water, are you considered wet? Or are you only considered wet after you are exposed to air following contact with water??

A: You are considered wet either way.

Q: Would batman still look cool if he was fighting criminals and dishing out justice during the day instead of the night?

A: Batman is always cool, but cooler at night.

Q: What was the first person that milked a cow actually doing?

A: Maybe he had a weird udder fetish?

Q: If hamsters were domesticated from the wild, why haven't I seen one before?

A: You may have seen a relative or not in a region where wild hamsters live.

Q: Can you half-dig a hole?

A: No, a hole is a hole no matter how big.

Q: Why do we say it's 'sunny' when the sun is bright during the day, but when it's bright at night we don't say it's 'moony'?

A: Because 'Moony' sounds stupid, and we can just say "Wow, the moon is big tonight."

Q: Is it backwards that I Q-tip my ears to get rid of wax, but hope there is wax in my ears to Q-tip in the first place?

A: Depends if you find it satisfying or not.

Q: Who picks up a guide dog's poo?

A: Probably a community service volunteer.

Q: Did we develop the "G'day mate" saying in Australia as a slang way of referring to each other as inmates/convicts?

A: Pretty sure 'mate' came from Britain, and mate also means partner.

Q: Is a swimming lady that is pregnant just a 'Human Submarine'?

A: No. She is considered to be a swimming pregnant lady.

I bet with the Cow question they were slaughtering them for food one day and some guy decided to 'cut' it's udder and then discovered the white substance then decided to give it a taste... It musta been good because we are now all drinking it except for vegans. I hate vegan cyclist...

• Like 1

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Preview Post