Steam Details

Steam Name: [IG] Vexer

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:91043797

Steam Profile link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198142353323

In Game Details

In Game Name: [996th] "Vexer"

In Game Rank: Novice

In Game Regiment: Marauders

Time Played (Server Time/Screenshot evidence): 3w 4d 10h 36m 56s 20180825142536_1.jpg.db1a87fac96079e599a4ffb024808792.jpg

Applicants History & Reasons

Have you had any warns (If so state them): none

Have you had any bans (If so state them): none

Have you been staff on any other servers or communities (If so state them): Moderator for IG 

What do you believe is the purpose of Moderators on the server: to make sure everyone on the server are following the rules and to also make sure everyone can have acces to things they need (tools for tryouts and training)

Why are you applying to be a Trial Moderator: I retired from moderator because IRL situations came up (JOB) that would have made it hard for me to be a mod and a CO of shock and riot so i retired to allow my self to run my regiment properly but since then i have left shock and riot and joined sith and in doing that i have opened up more time for me to be a mod again as i miss the staffing team and i miss helping the IG community

What do you believe you can bring to the staff team: Experience as a full moderator on IG as well as a knowledge of how to handle really bad situations in a calm and friendly manner 

Scenarios

Someone Mass RDM’s and disconnects from the server. What do you do?: check the logs to get there steamid if for some reason i dont see them on the disconnect log i would check the name change log to see if they had changed name before disconnecting once i have there steamid i would check to see how many people were killed if it was just 1-3 i would warn them for RDM, DC to avoid admin sit/punishment if it was more than 4 people i would still warn them but also depending on the number of a kills a possible ban would take place 

Someone is bullying another member of the community. What do you do?: i would intervene and get both sides of the story then check the warn system and with other admins on at the time to see if this is the first time if it is i would have a talk to the bully tell him that we do not tolerate bullying on the server and give him a verbal warning and get him to apologise to the victim if this isnt his first time and he has done this on a few occasions then more serious punishment will be inflicted (a warn on the awarn system)

You see a higher ranking staff member abuse their powers. What do you do?: Gather as much evidence/proof of the situation (recordings/screenshots) bring it forward to either the next highest staff member on at the time so he can see it first hand or take the evidence to high members of staff on the forums/TS/discord or even steam (frank, whitey or wolf)

Someone threatens to DDOS the server. what do you do?: Start recording as soon the threat is made get screenshots if needed then ban him for as long as i can once he is banned i would go to a senior admin+ inform them of the situation and provide the evidence of it so they can then perma ban the person from the server DDOS isnt a joke and should always be taken seriously with serious punishment handed out right away

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Things you can and cannot do/rules:
1. You may bump your application every 7 days after the last bump/post by a user (1 week)

2. Any user may provide feedback by +1 and or -1 your application along with constructive criticism/feedback as long as it's not personally attacking the applicant or another member of the community.
3. Advertising your application in OOC, chat box, personally telling people and any sort of social media will lead to your application being denied for minimum 3 weeks.
4. Failing to answer questions can lead to your app being denied.
5. False information can lead to your application being denied.
6. Failing to meet the requirements can lead to either your app being put on hold or denied.
7. 5 or more warnings and your application will be denied immediately.

8. Must have at least 1 week on the server before applying.
9. Must have less than 2 bans to apply (Depending on the situation).
10. You may not increase the font size of the application above size 14 except the title which may be size 24.
11. Please be considerate of others when using colours in your application, all answers must be left in white.
12. Remember that your application is a reflection of yourself, your professionalism and maturity. Not showing professionalism and maturity in your application will lead to it being denied.
13. If your application is denied you may not apply for Trial Moderator for 2 weeks minimum.

Terms
I accept that I am a representative of Imperial Gaming, and that I have been given these powers to make the experience of others better. I understand that advertising my application can get it denied. I accept that I may be demoted at any time by a senior member of staff without prior warning, as long as a valid reason is given. I have read all the rules and understand them completely, if not I will ask a higher staff member for a better explanation.

You should have waited a bit longer before reapplying because you only left the staff team recently. 

Personally, I don't want to see you as a mod because I have seen evidence of you abusing your moderating powers for RDM'ing your troopers and spawning yourself in weapons.

Twinkie

21 minutes ago, Katelyn said:

What happened last time, whyd you leave ?

i left because i didn't have time to run a regiment and be staff with my IRL job so i left staff so someone who was able to give more time to staff could take my place while i ran the regiment but since then i moved on to sith and have more time to put into being a mod

16 minutes ago, Twinkie said:

You should have waited a bit longer before reapplying because you only left the staff team recently. 

Personally, I don't want to see you as a mod because I have seen evidence of you abusing your moderating powers for RDM'ing your troopers and spawning yourself in weapons.

Twinkie

the only time i would spawn in weapons was if there were less than 20 people on (as allot of other admins and mods do to make after hours fun. NEVER would i spawn weapons so i could use them in events or on ship or just to use that is ridiculous and if i was RDMing my troopers a nother admin would have noticed and approached me or the troopers would have reported me i would very much love to see this evidence you say you have seen

(im not saying your making this up or anything like that i just dont feel like what your saying is accurate or maybe what you've seen has been taken out of context)

+1 

Fixed issues stated below, Goodluck

Neutral

Vexer was a great commander, it was sad to see him leave the staff team and the regiment, during his time as commander he really showed us that he was a responsible, mature individual that was deserving of his role, so in conclusion i would be grateful to see vexer as a staff member again, however this report needs more detail and seems a little ^^ :half assed".  Vexer has all the atributes of a T-Mod.
Would be willing to change to +1 if there was more effort. 

PS. i never saw him minge or spawn weapons, just saying.

Goodluck 

Smoke

Edited by Smoke

NEUTRAL - BUT!

The only issue I can see and understand people having is thinking you won't be able to stick it out for the long haul, the brilliance of that being your only issue in my eyes, is that with you being in Marauders I can directly monitor your activity and dedication to the server as you are in a regiment where you NEED to be dedicated to get anywhere in it.

Absolutely no problem giving you a +1 as you continue to be active within our regiment so keep up the good work!

Good Luck!

• Upvote 1

I've known Vexer a fairly long time as he was second in command of Shock/Riot when i joined that regiment. He basically taught me everything i know about the server and was strict on the rules while still being fair as i raised the ranks. Recently he has got employment that requires alot of his day to day time however i know for a fact that he strives to come on the server daily to keep up with everything thats going on, as well as being active all day on most weekends.
He was a Moderator during most of my time knowing him and hes always been a firm but understanding member of the Mod team and would certainly not abuse his powers.  He has handled volatile situations calm and fairly and became a reliable Moderator to contact if help was ever needed.
 Vexer always gave us fun things to do when Serious RP was not active (Below 20 people, as well as other admins) by spawning cool weapons for myself and others to try but would never let things get out of hand or these weapons be abused.

Hence i am giving a +1

Rusty

• 3 weeks later...

As of currently I am going to have to give a neutral you are a good member of the community and are a previous staff member but as mentioned before in other comments you only recently left the staff team and also because of the lack of effort. Just because you were staff before doesn't mean that you should become staff if you improve your application's detail I will happily give a +1

• Advisor

@Vexer,

You have received numerous reviews from the community in regards to your recent activity and this issue has also been raised by staff. You only recently left staff to focus on other roles, only to change your mind. So, for now, I will impose a cooling off period and deny this application.

Denied - you may apply again in 1 month.

• Whitey locked this topic