In Game Details

In Game Name: Blitz

In Game Rank: Lieutenant Colonel

In Game Regiment: Rancor 

Time Played (Server Time/Screenshot evidence): 2 Weeks 4 Days 15 hours 

Applicants History & Reasons

Have you had any warns (If so state them): none

Have you had any bans (If so state them): none

Have you been staff on any other servers or communities (If so state them): ASG, AXG, GAME REBLES, HATCHET GAMING

What do you believe is the purpose of Moderators on the server: reviews examination papers to ensure consistency, or otherwise oversees an examination. to help out the little guy. 

Why are you applying to be a Trial Moderator: Wanting to see the server grown back to its full amount of players and to spread enjoyments or just good times for as long as I can. To also enforce the rules and make it a fun and safe place of normal users. 

What do you believe you can bring to the staff team: A familar face to help and for anyone to concact if in need to E.g Rules to the server + just a person to talk to about anything. 

Scenarios

Someone Mass RDM’s and disconnects from the server. What do you do?: When dealing with a mass RDM, freeze them to stop any more killing. Next take them a side and talk about if they know what they are doing and why they are doing it, Warn and then if continuing ban for a day.  

Someone is bullying another member of the community. What do you do?: One of the servers first main rules is that disrespect is tolerated. If found disrespecting another member of the community - first go to the situation and see what it is all about. if disrespect was meant to harm, warn and then If it goes over the top E.g racism warn them again and if a third waring is given after - Kick then ban.

You see a higher ranking staff member abuse their powers. What do you do?: Contact head of staff (giving evedance of telling of what you found), do not get personaly involved with said person because it will just cause more problems. 

Someone threatens to DDOS the server. what do you do?: Attacking the server is a no go - if found doing something related to this, a permanent ban should be handed out. 

Edited by Joshv676
  • Facepalm 2

Although you are good and all, this application is REALLY lacking at the moment, and because of that, -1.

Yeah, sorry this is pretty bad, I do love you though, 

So at the moment, netural

Just update some of the information to make it look better :)

-1 Sorry but your application is really lacking in terms of detail. If more detail is added I will consider changing to a +1. Also, you still have an EM application up so why are you applying for moderator?

Edited by Snow

38 minutes ago, Snow said:

-1 Sorry but your application is really lacking in terms of detail. If more detail is added I will consider changing to a +1. Also, you still have an EM application up so why are you applying for moderator?

3 hours ago, pinejack said:

Although you are good and all, this application is REALLY lacking at the moment, and because of that, -1.

Agreed 

2 hours ago, Twinkie said:

Application is really lacking in effort.

-1 Sorry. Add more information and detail to your application.

Goodluck

-Rickle.

Add detail! Refer to the most recent accepted applications, cause I know you've got it in you to write something a lot better.

10 hours ago, Keta said:

Add detail! Refer to the most recent accepted applications, cause I know you've got it in you to write something a lot better.

-1 This is due to 2 points:

1. Poor effort into your application 

Your application is quite short and many key areas could be expanded on along with this and key point I would wish to point out is

"Someone threatens to DDOS the server. what do you do?: There's not much to say about this topic. Exploits include teleporting into the admin-only area behind the tunnel in suburbs"

I don't want to accuse of something major over one thing, but the random reference to Dark RP makes is seem the application was copied and pasted seeing that no over direct reference to the SWRP server was made. But this is just a minor point that came to my head and I may as well be wrong.

2. Ingame Habits

From what I've seen from you over the past few weeks from you going from WO-II to Captain to LT Colonel is your in game habits, as I've seen you been demoted for dancing during debrief along with being arrested for over questionable acts. Now just for such there is no reason you should be denied such since you have improved since your LT Colonel position but such still needs to be considered.

Anyway sorry for the over explained -1, you seem like a capable guy OOC Joshv, so don't take this too much to heart

• Upvote 1

Goin off what @SoliDSays, your app makes zero sense in some bits. For instance in the area, what do you believe the job of moderators is, you say to review examination papers. Honestly what the hell? This actually makes no sense, the only examination papers on the server that I have seen are SGT and OC exams. Then in the scenario a player is bullying another you go ahead and start talking about racism? Again, this makes no sense. And then the section where someone threatens to DDos, you talk about teleporting and exploits but that has no relevance to the question because it states someone threatens to DDos, what do you do. 

I personally will be looking into seeing if you have copied off a darkrp application. 

My -1 stands. 

On ‎8‎/‎24‎/‎2018 at 6:07 AM, Katelyn said:

Yeah, sorry this is pretty bad, I do love you though, 

So at the moment, netural

Just update some of the information to make it look better

I agree with what Katelyn said I'm going to hang around NEUTRAL for now but if I see your application improve I will change my answer. Good luck Joshv/Blitz!

NEUTRAL

You've come a long way since becoming active again in the community, in terms of attitude and also maturity. I've watched you become a very good commander for the boys in ARC, it's really good to see. I'm willing to change to a +1 if you can redo this app and add more detail in all the areas.

Good Luck!

On 8/24/2018 at 8:03 AM, pinejack said:

On 8/24/2018 at 9:06 AM, Snow said:

The lack of detail in your application is somewhat appalling, when applying for positions like these the effort that is put into it is a very high determining factor in if you get accepted or not, little to no detail shows no effort or motivation for wanting this position and reflects badly on you.

I would seriously consider each answer and the detail you put into any application you make whether it be here or somewhere else as it does show what kind of person you are.

As of this time, I'm giving you -1

If you fix the application i'm willing to change my opinion but if left as it is, it shows a lack of effort on your behalf.

In any case, good luck.

On 9/3/2018 at 1:22 PM, Gadeszy said:

Really sorry dude, -1

Your App isn't Very detailed,

But I do trust you, More Detail would have been a +1 :)

• Haha 1

• Whitey locked this topic