I need a new keyboard. My current one is starting to play up, as well as some broken keys :( 

I have been searching around a bit, nothing has seemed to be convincing enough to spend my money on. So why not ask you guys.

I would appreciate if you could say what keyboard you use and why it is good (or bad?). You could even recommend one you don't have.

Just make sure it is mechanical and has cool lights :P 

Thanks. Ramirez.

I've used the Razer Deathstalker for a few years now, however, recently swapped to the Kingston HyperX FPS Alloy Keyboard, made of metal. the mechanical noises are nice too, HyperX make very high-quality stuff, my Ram sticks, my headset, my mouse are all currently HyperX and now my keyboard is too.

Corsair K65 LUX RGB.

I used to purchase Razer products, but after they used fake switches, I switched to Corsair and I prefer the build quality and feel of their products. Most of their keyboards are really solid, instead of the horrible Razer build quality.

I've got the Steel Series Apex 350 - It's a pretty great keyboard with an extended spacebar (actually pretty useful), 88 programmable macro keys (12 above F1 > F12, 10 on the left of the keyboard with 4 layers), 5 area full RGB, media keys and two USB ports on it (which makes up the two USB ports it takes up [1 for keyboard, 1 for USB HUB]). 

https://steelseries.com/gaming-keyboards/apex-350 

Logitech G910 Orion Spectrum, Its smooth, slick and it does the mexican wave as a rainbow all the time if you want it to..

But It'll set you back 180-200 dollars, Ive had mine for almost a year now and it still works fine but hey everyone has there own peripheral preferences, I prefer Logitech over most other brands as I own a Logi Headset, Mouse and keyboard.
Image result for logitech G910 orion spectrum

Edited by |Stryker|
16 hours ago, Auzii said:

I use a RAZER Black Widow V2 and its really good I like it very much. It has 5 custom macro keys on the side aswell.

I use this same keyboard as well, I recommend it. :)

• Upvote 1
17 hours ago, Auzii said:

I use a RAZER Black Widow V2 and its really good I like it very much. It has 5 custom macro keys on the side aswell.

:kreygasm::kreygasm:

Edited by Brass
  • Haha 1