In Game Name: Tank

In Game Rank: Captain 

In Game Regiment: Death Troopers

Time Played (Server Time/Screenshot evidence):

time.PNG.4577ddf64035f8861a3f60553a45f717.PNG

1w 2d as of 26 September

PAC3 Questions

Have you used PAC Before:

Since my first app I have been dabbling in the arts of PAC and have refined and optimized my creations so that they run better and look better. I also have been experimenting with new and different PAC's which will be showcased soon.

Why should you be trusted with PAC (1 Paragraph):

I believe i can be trusted with PAC because in the multiple weeks i have been playing recently i have never had a warning or ever been pulled up by an admin for breaking the rules. I always respect every player on the server and i feel get along well with anyone i come across in-game or out of game. I was in shock for the majority of my playtime until i recently switched to DT.  Shock/Riot members need to be upstanding members of the community and uphold both In character rules and out of character rules. I had over 50 arrests and have helped admins with their sits quite a few times. I have seen the worst of the worse (Pvt Storm troopers who have no intent to role-play) and arrested them on the daily. I will admit I'm probably not the most well known player on the ship (probably thanks to being a hermit in ISB which i love doing) but give me a chance come have a chat and ill promise you ill leave a positive trustworthy vibe.

Why do you want access to PAC (1 Paragraph):

I would like access to PAC for one incredibly important reason in particular, to enhance and enrich the role-play experience for both other players and myself.  If I was given access to PAC I would use my PAC's appropriately, efficiently and responsibly. Another huge drive to apply for PAC was being a Death Trooper. Most Death Troopers cant speak and even if they can it should be restricted to minimal chatter. As you can see below i have inter weaved my PAC with my DT voice modulator. While i have it active my helmet lights will light up which indicates that the modulator is active. Not only does PAC open me up to new role play possibilities but it also allows me to make my character unique. I'm also doing an IT degree at university and i have chosen animation as an elective so in the future i would love to start making my own custom animations for PAC.

Why do you believe you deserve PAC (1 Paragraph):

I believe i deserve PAC because i believe i have demonstrated my maturity and my intent and extent i am willing to go to, to roleplay.  I have over 2400 hours in GMOD and have alot of experience in building, wiring for E2 etc. I believe all of these skills will come out in my PAC creations as i believe they are fairly well done and with optimization in mind. I have gained the respect of a fair few members in the community and i look to expand that.  I have always followed the servers rules and respected players and i do not plan on changing that. I am also willing to share and help others in PAC. Thank you for your time and hopefully you enjoy some of my creations below.

PAC3 Examples:

All creations are Tier 1 Friendly

20180717232531_1.thumb.jpg.0fd253fb4893ddb11c13b5c344e6cbde.jpg

DT PAC with orb 'lights'

20180718092319_1.thumb.jpg.512ae8fc42cf278a681ad54608f8c91c.jpg

DT PAC typing with scanner active

DT PAC all working together.

20180719124137_1.thumb.jpg.12d7905e407e5c3af039baa9c533bf9e.jpg

Event PAC example Han Solo infiltrating STs

20180719125304_1.thumb.jpg.01d6fd5671babb2bed17d4598cb899e9.jpg

Shock Trooper PAC
20180719125408_1.thumb.jpg.7d538eb6fa4a3db3a1ce4cec669ed417.jpg
Shock Scout trooper Experiment

Edited by Ragetank

1 hour ago, Ramirez said:

+1

• Active
  • Great Application
  • Great PAC examples
  • Trustworthy
  • Mature

Best of Luck, 

Ramirez

+1

Goodluck

-Rickle.

+1

Me likey. Reminds me something I would probably make for ye olde DT Commander Chef if PAC existed back in those days.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Bevan said:

Neutral

Don't really know who you are, and the examples are not the greatest.

13 hours ago, Ramirez said:

+1

• Active
  • Great Application
  • Great PAC examples
  • Trustworthy
  • Mature

Best of Luck, 

Ramirez

+1

• Like 1

My man Tank is Mature and is Loyal to the end. His PACs show a level of understanding that sets the bar of what is needed to be seen. Let alone on how much of a cool dude he is.

for that I give you a FaT 

1+

• Like 1

I have known Tank for roughly 3 years now and he has only gotten better at what he does i have never seen him abuse anything given to him as he is a mature and responsible person. His PACs also show a sound level of knowledge with the tool.

+1

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Rickle said:

+1

• Active
  • Great Application
  • Great PAC examples
  • Trustworthy
  • Mature

Best of Luck, 

Ramirez

• Like 1

+1

Great guy, will not abuse the privilege of PAC. He is also highly active, has solid PAC experience and is mature.

• Like 1

To all those who are saying you don't see Tank around must be really blind or really inactive...

Tank is an incredible player and is one of the kindest users in the community

These pacs show that he has all the basic skills to use this tool, although the pacs are not decked out with gear, guns and other tired shit, 

they are simple, and that's where the beauty of these pacs lie, in their simplicity, he has used halos, something which i have not seen anyone use yet

and has made some lore based and really decent practical creations that are more logical. He has gone with QUALITY instead of QUANTITY.

in my mind, this is one of the best apps i have seen, its well made, it has a lot of detail and thought put into it, he has made it look pretty, and above all, he is a great guy.

+1

~Fox

• Like 1

+1

-Good roleplayer

-Active community member

-Good knowledge of how to use PAC in lore-friendly ways

-Would do well with Tier 1

Good Luck!

• Like 1

+1

I have known Tank for about 2 weeks now. He's an active and very mature individual. His examples show that he deserves to get PAC and would only benefit his already great role playing.

• Like 1

+1

Due to unfortunate circumstances I know this man is a creative and good builder, these are skills that directly translate to Pac3 in my experience.

a very mature player and very active from what I’ve seen. It’s a fat +1 from me 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1