• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Snoozy

Snoozy's PAC3 Tier 1 Application

8 minutes ago, Helsing said:

NEUTRAL

- Small amount of detail in answers to the questions

I don't get what you mean by this i've answered it in a descriptive way i don't know what else to add to it

+1 is a great shock and riot trooper follows all rules and is a very nice person

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Snoozy said:

I don't get what you mean by this i've answered it in a descriptive way i don't know what else to add to it

Well, the role of PAC3 on the server is to increase the RP possibilities and make scenarios more immersive. eg. A limp in your walk or a limb missing/disfigured to simulate injury, different things to wear for different scenarios such as armour, faceguards, communication devices or off-duty uniforms. The possibilities are near endless.

Not to 'show off' or just to learn. You can learn and show off pac3 creations in singleplayer, so when i say you havent given detailed answers, what i mean is, you haven't given answers that the management team are looking for in deciding if you could benefit the server with acces to Tier 1

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Helsing said:

NEUTRAL

- Small amount of detail in answers to the questions

Willing to change to a +1 if you can provide better answers in your application as it doesn't justify the right reasons for obtaining PAC3

Good Luck!

I've updated my answers 

• Like 1

+1
I remember you as the mingy guy, constantly causing trouble.

You’ve changed since then and I’ve seen you lately and it is clear to see that you have matured and accepted the responsibility of being SK/RT

Your PACs are great and I think you would do great with pac

Your application is detailed

Good Luck ;D

Edited by Planz

+1

You have very good quality pacs
You have heaps of detail
You're a good person who wouldn't abuse it 
You have matured heaps from when you were in 212th 

• Upvote 1

+1

-Snoozy has become a very dedicated and responsible member of SC and the application shows the skill needed for pac3 for these reasons i believe you deserve PAC.

Edited by Wind
  • Like 1

On 8/23/2018 at 3:19 PM, Tonberry said:

I see Snoozy on basically every day? Perhaps because I frequent the security level hallways, which we share with SK/RT, I am more prone to noticing them on

Forgot to +1 originally, since this post Snoozy has been consistently active and RPs seriously.

Definitely a +1 from me

• Like 1