pinejack

pinejack's PAC3 Tier 2 Application

Pinejack +1 

Your a nice guy and always nice to me (apart from when you beat me to death cause i let someone into the Sith temple when you were RST Captian)

You behavior has never jumped out at me to bad

good Pacs

try make some stuff outside of IG using tier 2 fuctions though 

Good luck

• Like 1

UPDATED INFORMATION

Thank you to everyone who has replied with feedback on this application

Additional PAC3 Examples:

In this video, you can see my weapon replacement for the RT-97C, which is a Z-6 rotary cannon. I have been able to make it only spin up when it is off of safety, and slow down when it is.

Spoiler

For this PAC3, I have replaced my SE-14C with a DC-15 Sidearm, which I have also added a custom walking and holding animation holdtype to.

Spoiler

This is a simple PAC where I have re skinned my E-11 to better match my regiments colours.

Spoiler

This PAC shows my custom pepper spray can with custom holding holdtypes to show when it is on and off of safety. It uses a custom model and texture.

Spoiler

This PAC3 is the second most complicated one so far, it is my riot control baton. I have managed to import it using a custom model and material, as well as get it to spin as seen in the films.

Spoiler

This is my most complicated PAC3 creation so far, which is my custom Coruscant Guard (Shock) ARF Massif Trooper helmet. I have based it off of a trooper in the clone wars know as "Hound" who would be sent out as a K-9 unit of sorts with his chubby Massif known as Grizzler. In order to get this ingame I have had to extract an addon from the workshop, then decompile it, edit it in blender, recompile and reconstruct it before uploading and using. I am quite happy the way this one turned out as I was able to turn it into a single prop, decreasing load times, size and lag, whilst maintaining everything I needed. I was also able to leave my player model head at all times, and just place the helmet "prop" over the top of it, further decreasing any lag.

Spoiler

• Like 5

(SORRY FOR THE DOUBLE POST, I HAVE JUST COMPLETED ANOTHER CUSTOM THING THAT I THINK PEOPLE SHOULD SEE THAT HAVE ALREADY SEEN THE LAST ONE)

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I have managed to create a custom clone head for my character that is usable on the server. As well as this, due to the way I have done this, I have managed to make the eyes so that they will stay with the head (those of you with PAC3 will know what I am on about) and will always have the pupil/iris stay pointing forward at all times.

gm_flatgrass0010.thumb.jpg.a171fb4899b933085792ca6db598361a.jpg

gm_flatgrass0009.thumb.jpg.17f798091a43fa293b989b90e0534566.jpg

• Upvote 1

+1

This poem explains why;

*cough cough*

Pinejack is good at pac

pinejack good at roleplay

but most important

pinejack good at fore..... *cough*

*adjust mic* being a good person

• Like 1
  • Thinking 1

Bumpity Bump 

P.S. - For those who are wondering why you haven’t seen me on the server these past two-ish weeks, I’ve had year 12 exams coming up.

Edited by pinejack