Steam Details

Steam Name: [IG] pinejack

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:80614652

Steam Profile link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198121495033

In Game Details

In Game Name: HK-24

In Game Rank: N/A

In Game Regiment: Bounty Hunters

Time Played (Server Time/Screenshot evidence): rp_stardestroyer_v2_3_inf0168.jpg.a8e7f0b415b93b01500635df454351f8.jpg (NOW: 02w 3d 18h 21m 00s)

PAC3 Tier 2 Questions

What have you created with PAC 3 since receiving Tier 1? During the time that I have had access to PAC3 Tier 1, I have created a wide variety of creations for a number of different reasons. This can be for personal use as my day-to-day PAC3 that I use whenever I am on the server, to PAC3s that people have "hired" me to do in-character or have asked me to make for them out of character, to making specific event character PAC3s to just general testing and prototyping new PAC3 ideas. I have also had a number of different people come to me both in and out of character asking how I did something, how I created an effect that is difficult given the Tier 1 restrictions, or just to say how well I have done with them. When I have been creating PAC3 creations, I never stop making them so my character is always evolving and changing, which I think adds to my characters.

How have you improved the Roleplay for other members of the community whilst using PAC 3? I have been able to improve a large number of roleplay situations not just for myself, but for the other members of the community around me. This ranges from simple aesthetic things such as having a hologram out when I am sending long distance messages or having tools specially designed for a task as can be seen in my PAC3 examples below (such as a custom keypad cracker for when I was a Cinder Squad Technician) to things such as creating custom event characters to enhance their "abilities" or otherwise change/explain their character in a very specific way. Those who have seen me on the server know that I don't just do PAC3 for myself, but to also aid others around me on the ship, which can also be seen in the examples down below.

What has been improved from the implementation of PAC 3? I believe that since I was given access to PAC3, all of the roleplay encounters I have been a part of have been substantially better for all subjects involved, from passive things such as replacing the standard handcuffs on my character with sturdier binders to laying down whilst undertaking reconnaissance. I think that in gaining access, I have been able to improve my own experience on the server by being able to create and change the charters that I have played on the server from Sith, to Government, to Troopers. As said earlier, I have also been able to greatly improve the experiences of those around me by simply adding quality of life changes to my person, to greatly changing them to alter how I play as a character on the server.

PAC3 Examples: Please find below an array of various PAC3 creations I have made over the past several months on the server, in both picture and video form. In no way are these all of the PAC3 creations I have made, and in not being able to have access to the weapons/tools that each creation was designed for, I do not believe that these truly do them justice. If you want to have a look at ANY of these in more detail, or the plethora of PAC3 creations I have not included, please let me know and I would be more than happy to show you. 

Pictures

Videos - 

Edited by pinejack
UPDATED TIME AND CHARACTER INFORMATION

Neutral

• Inactive
  • Good PAC's & Understands Editor
  • Needs To Improve On Activity Then I Will Change Response

Goodluck!

-Auzii

Edited by Auzii
Opinion Change
  • Like 1

44 minutes ago, Auzii said:

+1

• Pineapple Is Probably The Best At PAC On The Server (IMO)
  • PAC's Are Awesome And Unique
  • Active And Good Player
  • 100% Needs Tier 2

Goodluck!

-Auzii

+1

Of all the people who have PAC on the server, @pinejack is arguably the best at using it to create new and unique PAC's to enhance roleplay.

And he needs his submaterials ASAP K THX

• Like 1

He's legit brilliant. +1

3 hours ago, Auzii said:

+1

• Active And Good Player
  • 100% Needs Tier 2

Goodluck!

-Auzii

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Auzii said:

+1

• Active And Good Player
  • 100% Needs Tier 2

Goodluck!

-Auzii

+1

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Auzii said:

+1

• Active And Good Player
  • 100% Needs Tier 2

Goodluck!

-Auzii

HUGE +1 to my boy pinejack :)

Goodluck

-Rickle.

• Like 1

Although these PACs are rather original, it’s nothing I haven’t seen before.

Cool, some sith character with crystals. Boring.

Oh look at this, a cyborg. Double boring.

Thing is, as original as they are, they’re not. I’ve seen many things in the same spectrum just done differently, so these PAC’s generally do not make me interested what so ever.

With the Sith thing, the bones look unnatural and in awkward positions (however that may just be me) and too be honest the cyborg looks like an advanced bone merge, which is rather easy to do and not a “Tier 2” pac.

However, I will admit you are good at PAC. 

Its just...something is off about them. It doesn’t seem like Tier 2 was put into affect with this application, which if I’m correct you have to have some form of understanding with the Tier 2 perks, which I just can’t seem to see in this.

Now, drifting away from the PAC side of things, from my perspective you can be quite toxic/cocky, wrong word to use, but the point still stands. Others have pointed this out to me previously. Now, I’ve seen how you act to people with lower ranks, which in ways you put people down if they’re not a higher rank than you, or even in one case I’ve heard you say “you didn’t deserve/won’t get that rank”, which is seriously not good. In some cases, I’ve even witnessed you just plain shit talk to people in their face. As trustworthy as you are with these roles, the negative factors just put me away from giving my support.

Neutral/-1.

Edited by [IG] Tackxo
  • Shocked 1
  • Facepalm 2
  • Thinking 3

To everyone arguing the point that pinejack has not implemented any Tier 2 functions/features in his PACs, that's because HE DOES NOT HAVE TIER 2. That's why he's applying for it in the first place.

For comparison, I implemented absolutely zero Tier 2 functions to my PACs when I applied for PAC3 Tier 2 and I received 100% praise. In fact, I have sparingly added keyframe animations and jiggles to my PACs to this very day, I'm no @addamcor with fully animated tactical facepalms. The rules and standards for PAC applications have not changed since then, why should pinejack be judged differently than I was back in December?

Of course, you can argue the fact pinejack's behaviour is far different than mine but from what I've seen in the arguments so far, the PACs are being judged more than his behaviour.

Just putting in my two cents. "All is fair in love and war."

Edited by SCHEFF
  • Like 1
  • Shocked 1
  • Upvote 2

Incredibly easy +1

- Active member of the community

- Incredible PAC3 creations

- Friendly and helpful bloke

Definitely deserves PAC3 Tier 2

Good Luck!

• Like 1

Positive Support

He is good enough for Tier 2, and personally, haven't seen him cause issues.