Increase The Consequence Of Rule Breaking

Hey guys,

Not to long ago I have had issues with other players ruining the enjoyment, RP and experiences that IG Servers has to offer. For example, provoking new ST's to going into the bridge and pushing the hyperspace button, RDM-ing other players consistently without stopping (unless in a event where an ally moves into your line of sight), Imperial personnel not having the clearance to enter places but do so anyway and end up sometimes not being aos'd, other players running off or doing something that affects the entire regiment and can have the commander to blame etc. In all seriousness for the sake of the server this has to stop and be acted upon a bit more harshly. If there is evidence of any kind to help support a "he started it moment" scenario then whoever has done should be dealt with for lying and actually starting something. This stricter policy should toughen up the troopers and teach them to be more disciplined and take responsibilities for there own action.

If you have any questions regarding this feel free to ask and I'll answer as quickly and honestly as I can to the best of my ability.

Thank you for reading this suggestion, and sorry for the harshness of the things I may of said.  

Edited by Cryo

As an Administrator for the server I thank you for putting your points out there for us to take into consideration. 

I know you said these were examples but these are my own answers to your examples:

3 hours ago, Cryo said:

provoking new ST's to going into the bridge and pushing the hyperspace button, RDM-ing other players consistently without stopping

If this was happening you would call an admin using @[message]

3 hours ago, Cryo said:

Imperial personnel not having the clearance to enter places but do so anyway and end up sometimes not being aos'd

This should be brought up with the IHC Security General, Major General Gatsby ( @Gr8_Gatsby ) or The Imperial Security Bureau.

3 hours ago, Cryo said:

other players running off or doing something that affects the entire regiment and can have the commander to blame

This should be brought up to Imperial High Command or Regional Government

3 hours ago, Cryo said:

In all seriousness for the sake of the server this has to stop and be acted upon a bit more harshly.

We do act very harsh against any kind of FailRP but in some cases such as the Clearence Level one, This is more of an In-Character matter then a staff matter if it continues to happen again and again.... Staff will step in, remember we have our eye on everything 

I don't know personally how long you have been with our server but we have been thru a lot, We have gone thru 1 Split and 1 Semi-Split of our community but we are still standing after these splits with the current 100+ players playing most nights on There Second Home, Imperial Gaming.

Thanks ANiX

Edited by ANiX
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 4

@Cryo I am happy about your concerns. I am no one to speak about the staff team on how they should do their jobs. But about the STs. Has being a part of the ST command I know how a ST react better than anyone and I can ensure you that we try our level best to control them and make sure they don't break the rules. I will informing my other fellows about your concerns.

Thank you,

Pav

Edited by Pavonis
4 hours ago, Pavonis said:

@Cryo I am happy about your concerns. I am no one to speak about the staff team on how they should do their jobs. But about the STs. Has being a part of the ST command I know how a ST react better than anyone and I can ensure you that we try our level best to control them and make sure they don't break the rules. I will informing my other fellows about your concerns.

Thank you,

Pav

Thank you

@Cryo You talked to about this to me, The ST's change every hour... so there will never be a day were not even one ST will break a rule. Point being ST command are doing their best with these ST's and so is security, Shock and Riot make sure that a ST  doesn't break rules. But again... If there is a rule, The rule will be broken.

Being a Staff member.. We fight for claims as soon as we see something we jump onto it to ensure to maintain the Fun for everyone.. 

But if you see an ST being an Idiot or any other trooper, Try to call a Shock/Riot trooper to deal with it. After that if the person has been arrested more than 5 times in a week, He/She will be demoted or put under re-education by ISB. There is a whole database of arrests leading all the way back from Dec 2017..  

But thanks for your concerns and Hope that you can understand

1 minute ago, Gr8_Gatsby said:

@Cryo You talked to about this to me, The ST's change every hour... so there will never be a day were not even one ST will break a rule. Point being ST command are doing their best with these ST's and so is security, Shock and Riot make sure that a ST  doesn't break rules. But again... If there is a rule, The rule will be broken.

Being a Staff member.. We fight for claims as soon as we see something we jump onto it to ensure to maintain the Fun for everyone.. 

But if you see an ST being an Idiot or any other trooper, Try to call a Shock/Riot trooper to deal with it. After that if the person has been arrested more than 5 times in a week, He/She will be demoted or put under re-education by ISB. There is a whole database of arrests leading all the way back from Dec 2017..  

But thanks for your concerns and Hope that you can understand

Thank you for your response Gatsby, and yes I understand

• Upvote 1
6 minutes ago, Cryo said:

Thank you for your response Gatsby, and yes I understand

Also, Gatsby I need to talk to you in game about something I have trouble understanding, its not about this its about something, you explained it to me before but I didn't quite get it.

Edited by Cryo
On 8/19/2018 at 1:38 PM, Cryo said:

Also, Gatsby I need to talk to you in game about something I have trouble understanding, its not about this its about something, you explained it to me before but I didn't quite get it.

i am hoping on rn for a while, I have class soon tho

• Whitey locked this topic