Cryo's Application

Steam Name: Cryogenic Gaming

Steam ID: 76561197961234567 

In Game Name and Rank: Lance Corporal Cryo 

Time Played (Server Time):  3 days 2 Hrs

Have you had any warns and/or bans (If so state them): No warnings  or bans on IG servers 

Have you been event master on any other servers (If so state them): Yes Event Master and Character (Affiliation: Council Gaming CWRP, UF Gaming)

Why are you applying to be an event master: To bring a new and exciting experience that no player has seen before. I'm someone who likes to make people happy and serious when it comes to SWRP. I would also like to become an Event Master so I can keep the server a bit more fresh and active. I know the server is quite active but I'd like a bit of a change from the standard way that events are executed.I believe my events are quite fresh and will give people something different during events. I also believe that in events certain regiments aren't given enough to do, which I understand as a former Event Master is a bit challenging to do, yet I know as the Event Masters are a team and a team supports it's members endeavours. 

What can you bring to the event master team: A new and exciting experience for all players and some serious RP.  I can bring some former experience as an Event Master and as a stated previously I believe I could change up Events, introduce twists for people and give regiment specific missions and make a smaller event out of an event for that regiment. New exciting possibilities for events and how they operate are waiting for everyone to enjoy and experience.

What can you do to make events more enjoyable and innovative: Betrayal of certain individuals, surprising ambushes and EXPLOSIONS, negotiations, VIP duty and much more. As a previous event master I can without a doubt say that every event I put together is fun and rewarding to players (I like making people happy). What I can bring to this is an experience where people realise what is defeat and what is a win. My idea's are complex and sophisticated making every event different from a main stream of events (which you'll see in the event idea's below)  

Do you have basic knowledge of ulx commands: Yes only basic knowledge that is.

Anything else you would like to add: Also I would like to discuss with an admin to replace a regiment leader and revive a regiment, in say that I've got a ton of experience from playing SWRP for the past 3 years as being a previous event master and part admin. I've played IG SWRP for the past month starting on may 29th and played ever since then and I've passed my Cl2 test as well. I'm committed in making sure that everyone has an enjoyable experience in an event. My previous affiliated regiments are Shadow and Chimera. (As mentioned before I would like to revive shadow as well)

Please fill out both event ideas and provide much detail as possible

Event Idea 1: The empire's star destroyer is boarded by a rebel cell, in their U-wing, consisting of 10 people (who play as rebels) and has NPC rebel troops spawning in HB1 with one extra being a Jedi, however before this an imperial lambada class shuttle lands in HB1 distributing a fresh batch of new soldiers to serve the empire and one of them, to no ones knowledge, is a rebel infiltrator who sneaks around the ship only to sabotage the hangar controls and open HB1 doors to let the rebel cell in (also jamming sensors), back to the rebel cell, the ship receives an alert that the controls of the hangar bays are lost and goes into defcon 3, whilst a fire fight between the rebels and trooper breakout, the infiltrator is still un-recognised and heads towards the bridge whilst the troops are distracted and jumps to hyperspace nearing a rebel occupation on the planet Tatooine. The infiltrator, shuts off the engines,so that rebel fighters can bombarded then heading into defcon 1. All empire personnel feel to the planet and arrive to fight/defend against the rebel forces, whilst navy ,ISB and IHC attempt to contact Imperial command and get all troopers out of there and assist in attacking the rebel occupation on the planet. The infiltrator is only found out and killed at the second event idea.

Event Idea 2: Continuing the previous event, Troopers receive a distress call from the imperial occupation on the emperors home world of naboo and are told that rebel cells have destroyed the blockade surrounding naboo and arrive landing on the planet for ground assault outside the city of naboo, with the rebels already staging their assault on the city and try to push back the imperials to leave the planet. Arriving in the system the blockade of rebel ships spot the star destroyer and send fighters to deal with the one destroyer. The imperial pilots begin their departure to defend the ship against enemy fighter and destroy the enemy cruisers to begin the descent to the planet. All imperial personnel arrive at the space ports via transport of the gun ships and set up a quick briefing at SP1. Rebels fire rockets at the imperial outposts at the gates and enter the city (defcon 3) leaving all imperial troops to leave de-brief and begin their defence. Meanwhile a small group of rebel cells (the E-players) enter the city through the sewers under the guidance of the infiltrator ST. Whilst the troops are fighting the infiltrator moves towards the sewers to meet up with the small rebel cell to stage an ambush from behind imperial lines. Shock/riot are ordered to patrol the city (whilst city is under civilian arrest) and report in if there was any suspicious activity whilst all troops are fighting the rebels (NPC's). Shock/Riot find some suspicious activity with one of the civilians and Comms in for a stealth operative to meet with the patrol and is ordered to follow the civilian under stealth. The stealth trooper follows the civ into the sewer to find the small rebel cell with the infiltrator and disguised civilian. The stealth trooper reports in and the stealth trooper is shown to be killed in comms whilst typing orders and comms (E.g. LC Cryo/Comms "This is LC Cryo reporting in there is a small rebel cell and a rebel spy one of the new troopers in the *s...* *pew, pew *  *Craaaack*" ) the troopers are ambushed from behind attacking back and front to only have the rebel infiltrator cell are killed by ally forces with the rebel infiltrator still in imperial ranks. The sith defeat the jedi that was part of the group and all troops are ordered by high command to move outside the city to destroy the ship and any remaining rebels. Upon victory, everyone is called to debrief in SP2 and celebrate there victory, whilst mourning the death of the stealth operative who saved the troops from being ambushed and killed by rebels. After this the troopers are ordered to move to one side of the space port with all personnel except ST's. High command says that "the final message the stealth operative said is that one of the new shines has infiltrated our ranks, all PVT's a stand forward and naval officers block off the exit of this place". Doing so the speaker calls upon the leader of the ST's and asks "which trooper wasn't with you during the battle?" all PVT's expected to say yes. Then the speaker calls up either Darth vader or any other sith and mind controls each one to tell the truth. For RP reasons the infiltrator says "yes" and is put to death with the civilian that assisted with him in the ambush to, which shock/riot presented HC with the name of the civ perpetrator. Finally they are put to death and the continuous event ends. Note: The stealth operative and the event_PVT have to change their names for RP reasons.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Idea's for event 1 & 2 Characters and map

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1oGsuLnNOtKsON_5iyBIon0BRWbL8MOlu46mYJ-qnKzQ/edit?usp=sharing

Terms of applying:
1. You may bump your application every 7 days after the last bump/post (1 week)
2. Any user may provide feedback by +1 and or -1 your application
3. Advertising your application in OOC, chat box, personally telling people and any sort of social media will lead to your application deny
4. Failing to answer questions can lead to your app being denied
5. False information can lead to your application being denied
6. Failing to meet the requirements can lead to either your app being put on hold or denied
7. Must have more than 3 days on the server
8. To Clarify, you do NOT need to know the basic ULX commands however we prefer you learn before being accepted.
9. Asking for help from staff and/or past staff members will result in your application being denied, to avoid this you may look over accepted event apps to use as inspiration but not copied.

Agreement:
I accept that I am a representative of Imperial Gaming, and that I have been given these powers to make the experience of others better. I understand that advertising my application can get it denied. I accept that I may be demoted at any time by a senior member of staff without prior warning, as long as a valid reason is given. I have read all the rules and understand them completely, if not I will ask a higher staff member for a better explanation.

Any questions about me and my time on G-mod please don't hesitate to ask and I will answer your response as quickly and honestly as I can as I would like to be fair with everyone and be true about what I say. Thank you for reading my application to become an event master. I hope I can live up to my own expectations and get accepted to make everyones time on IG servers an enjoyable one. Thank you and I look forward to seeing you guys in game. 

Edited by Cryo
Steam ID
33 minutes ago, Cryo said:

We can't see that link, it requires permission 
image.png.c5595f78cd67bd5458fc607eb5ef19e8.png\

Instead what you need to do is in the top right there is a share button 
image.png.4b7d206602b001c6c38099fa720e93af.png

Once there a menu will pop up, then a textboxt saying get sharable link, click that and a link will get copied and then give us that so we can see (Simply copying the URL up the top like you did doesnt work, as that is assigned to your account pretty much, and not a publicly accessible link like this one)

image.png.2386d87e6b05766fca0c2f0681513c63.png

Edited by Anthony
1 hour ago, Crunchy said:

Pros:

Nice Application

Cons: 

Never seen you 

Dont know your personality

Minimum Playtime not met

Overall: -1

Thank you for the response, I understand if you haven't seen me but that shouldn't matter neither should you know about my personality and finally please understand that I've been playing IG SWRP for a month now and doesn't appear in my server time console, dw there is evidence however I can't present because my evidence is a witness

8 hours ago, Welshy said:

I believe that is his current since the reset? 

Note: @Cryo you need your steam ID, you can get it on the steam ID finder website 

I just reached 3 days on the new server time, my apologies for any confusion. If there is anything you wish to ask me feel free and don't be afraid to ask anything.

5 hours ago, Pavonis said:

- No clue who you are never have even heard your name.

- you need to put in more detail in your application

I've updated the app to the best of my ability, any further questions feel free to ask me and I'll answer

9 hours ago, Omo said:

You've only got 2D 15H, which is under minimum required hours for EM. Sorry but its going to be a -1.

My apologies Bailey as a former member of Chimera squad I don't like being talked down to like that especially considering you only recently joined as soon as I left Chimera squad after the 14th trial day. Apart from that I just reached 3 days which is the required hours yes? if you have any further question feel free to ask me and I'll answer

• Facepalm 3

Not a good start. With this attitude I highly doubt anything positive coming out of this. I also do not understand why you feel he was talking down to you? He was simply leaving feedback to what is stated in your Application, not what you later changed or said as a reply.

• Upvote 1

Hello Cryo.

Unfortunately i will not be giving you a +1 due to your attitude,  i feel like this is just an anomaly and you wouldn't normally act like this from my experience with you in  Chimaera Squad.  So until you show an improvement in how you present yourself i will be rating your application as Neutral .  If do see an improvement in both your behaviour and your application i am willing to change my neutral to a +1. Although on the opposite side of the coin if you continue to negatively treat the people who have taken time out of their day to comment on your application i will unfortunately Have to change my rating to a -1.

But none the less i wish you the best of luck my friend.

1 hour ago, Basil said:

Unfortunately i will not be giving you a +1 due to your attitude,  i feel like this is just an anomaly and you wouldn't normally act like this from my experience with you in  Chimaera Squad.  So until you show an improvement in how you present yourself i will be rating your application as Neutral .  If do see an improvement in both your behaviour and your application i am willing to change my neutral to a +1. Although on the opposite side of the coin if you continue to negatively treat the people who have taken time out of their day to comment on your application i will unfortunately Have to change my rating to a -1.

I would have to agree, you are acting quite immature and if you want a +1 from me, then you need to cut the attitude 

13 hours ago, Cryo said:

IG SWRP for a month now and doesn't appear in my server time console, dw there is evidence however I can't present because my evidence is a witness

That would be because it only measures the time you are on the server. 

-1, requirements not met, 

Immature, 

I believe you'd be abusive. 

4 hours ago, Basil said:

Hello Cryo.

But none the less i wish you the best of luck my friend.

Hi Cryo like what Basil said try to improve both your behaviour and application all tho I use to be Chinmaera third in command i know what your capable and not . For now its a Neutral.          

Try to up your play time to at least 3 days and get to know the community  well take part in events to.

Best of luck - Jonathan 

-1 | I had no idea who you were until yesterday. I may be wrong but uninstalling and reinstalling GMOD doesn’t reset your playtime as it is server side. Get more well known, show you are mature and you may have a chance in a couple of months.

10 minutes ago, pinejack said:

uninstalling and reinstalling GMOD doesn’t reset your playtime

This is correct, the only way that a player without perms on the server can change their time is by actually playing.  Reinstalling GMOD will not change it at all.

10 hours ago, Cryo said:

My apologies Bailey as a former member of Chimera squad I don't like being talked down to like that especially considering you only recently joined as soon as I left Chimera squad after the 14th trial day. Apart from that I just reached 3 days which is the required hours yes? if you have any further question feel free to ask me and I'll answer

Please take his response as constructive criticism not as an attack. Your app is a reflection on your maturity and behaviour, I suggest you take his criticism to heart. 

• Upvote 1

The reason for my behaviour is because everyone keeps giving me crap about about my play time, which I have previously stated that is now 3 days worth, which hopefully meets the criteria, and all anyone talks about is my playtime on the server consistently talking about that one factor, I think is unfair and un-justified. My attitude comes from the server as well as much as I try to play the game with everyone, they just give me crap for either following orders or giving them orders. I'm committed into doing RP as much I can and having fun with the rest of my regiment. Any players bad attitude (in my case) is reflected on their bad experiences on the server meaning, up until I left Chimera my experience on the server and my attitude has changed drastically. IRL I'm a good, humble and a mature person, I like making everyone happy and making them enjoy what I create. There's a saying "don't hurt others, who want to do great things" well don't focus on one factor. I've dedicated myself to the rules of the server and called out people ST's that I see breaking the rules which I call on comms but I'm not recognised by anyone on the server, during yesterdays event to capture the scientist I recalled the ST's to re-group at the airstrip under the orders of the EM ISB agent to only have myself talked down to by a widow lieutenant for following orders and also being the 2nd highest ranking ST on the server before the other higher rank ST's came on, LT niner of storm commandos talked down to me just following RP where everyone in debrief saw him as a zombie and as we were going to kill him, I see him change skin and order him to be arrested and two PVT's were about to do a diamond formation when the lt threatened us and whilst the ST's were guarding him Galle came in and I asked to arrest him cause he could've been still infected, nope was the response and as I left debrief 2nd LT Niner made a beautiful remark about me not being able to become or revive shadow to which I stormed into debrief and said that I'll call an admin if he doesn't and then I crashed, Acid an ST attempted fail RP whilst shooting everyone whilst being infected to which I AOS'd, no response.

So in that sense I'm done, I don't want the position, cause if you guys don't realise it yet I'm easily triggered by anything. So that "2D and 15 hours is under the minimum requirement sorry" I won't take that and I won't agree with that because I believe it's something that shouldn't be heavily focused on. Besides I updated my information claiming that I've just reached 3 days, if that doesn't meet your requirement than idk what will I'll just give up and move on.

• Upvote 1
  • Welshy locked this topic