A Brief Primer on Interrai Incorporated

This is a really well written document, but I just have a question. Is this document purely for fun, or will it be used on the server at some stage, because if this is the case, there are a LOT of problems with it.

Spoiler

**Dated holographic surveillance recording activates**

**Two figures are seen talking to each other in what appears to be an office**

**One man is dressed in Government attire, the other is dressed in fine clothes and holds a briefcase**

**Holographic artifacts coincidentally cover the face of the other man**

Secretary Mathieu Scheff places hands on hips, softening a jingling sound

...I know business practices may be different from where you come from, but Interrai Inc. do make invaluable partners. Their business dealings on the Nabooian base that the Chimaera's crew is based on have proven to be revolutionary. The total monopol-

Secretary Mathieu Scheff clears his throat

...total market value of businesses in the civilian sector of our base has skyrocketed. I have been able to see this impact with a front row seat as I have observed their practices as a part of a... Regional Government assignment...

I can truthfully say that nothing short of amazing has come out of their practices. They have directly interven-

Secretary Mathieu Scheff clears his throat again

...-influenced civilian business holders and I have heard nothing bad come from them ever since Interrai's procur-

Secretary Mathieu Scheff suddenly coughs hard

**The man with the briefcase is seen to be visibly startled**

**He sighs, brushes his shoulder and then returns to his disinterested expression**

...-partnership with them. Ugh, sorry about that, I guess I'll need to have a chat with Colonel Bob down at the medbay after this meeting...

**The man with the briefcase frowns and straightens his tie**

**He ominously leans down, places his free hand on the desk and begins to speak in a raspy yet firm over-emphasised voice**

**The speech is unintelligible as the holographic recording begins to malfunction and cuts out partway through**

---

Very nicely written Department. Your level of detail and writing style was a pleasure for my eyes and my imagination. Your level of writing far surpasses that of my backstories. Keep up the good work, you're very creative and you should be proud of that.

Edited by SCHEFF
On 8/17/2018 at 11:34 AM, pinejack said:

This is a really well written document, but I just have a question. Is this document purely for fun, or will it be used on the server at some stage, because if this is the case, there are a LOT of problems with it.

Several characters with the Interrai name have been used on the server already, but I don't plan on having it become a "thing" on the server, per se. Regarding the problems, I'd love to hear them so I can improve the document.