Steam Name: [IG] Emerald

Steam ID: STEAM_1:1:241438872

Steam Profile link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198443143473/

In Game Details

In Game Name: Emerald

In Game Rank: Initiate

In Game Regiment: Sith Inquisitors

Time Played (Server Time/Screenshot evidence):

I had over 12 Weeks prior the Update, I now have 2 Weeks. image.png.62970ceb24672c1a15b851b5f8dfafce.png

Applicants History & Reasons

Have you had any warns (If so state them): Negative, Nor do I plan on receiving any.

Have you had any bans (If so state them): I've never received a ban, I've managed to stay clean during my time here at Imperial Gaming.

Have you been staff on any other servers or communities (If so state them):

Yes, I have, I'll list below.

• CloneGaming - Admin
  • Digital Delta Gaming - Moderator
  • Ghost Network - Trial Moderator
  • Derivative Gaming SWRP - Trial Moderator

What do you believe is the purpose of Moderators on the server:

Moderators have a giant role when it comes to moderating a Garry's Mod Server, They make sure that everyone who is on the Server is following the rules and having fun and also enjoying their time on the Server.

Moderators, in my opinion, are one of the most important roles on a Server, It enables that said server to thrive with new players that will be loyal for months, maybe even years, Moderators are also there to help people with any questions they may have or to resolve problems like people who are breaking the Server Rules.

Why are you applying to be a Trial Moderator:

I'm applying for Trial Moderator as I believe that I can make a difference and to also help the server to the best of my abilities, I'm able to be on the Server for hours and whenever I am on, I attempt to assist anyone that comes my way. Another reason for me applying is because I would love to help out the current Staff Team with various issues and to make sure that there is a Staff Member on the Server at times when no other Staff Members are able to join the Server.

I've been loyal to this Server since the start, I've joined the Media Team, Focus Group and the Support Team to be able to help out the Community, However, I believe this would enable me to help out many more players who join the Imperial Gaming Community.

What do you believe you can bring to the staff team:

If I were to be accepted into the Staff Team, I could bring an energetic person who is eager to help the Community in whatever ways he can. I am able to perform said tasks given to me to the best of my abilities, I am a quick learner and I try to take whatever I have been told and implement that into my role.

If I were to make a mistake, I would try my best to correct it and make sure it would not happen again, I also believe that I am someone who is trusted within this Community as I have been given the chance to be a Support Team and to also be granted access to PAC3 Tier Two, I am an easy person to get along with and I try to not be negative to anyone.

Scenarios

Someone Mass RDM’s and disconnects from the server. What do you do?:

First thing that I would do is search damage logs and the Console to ensure that they've actually Mass RDM'd, Once checking I would then proceed to see the recent players that have disconnected from the Server and make sure that they have, After this I would gather the Player's name and warn them for Mass RDM.

Someone is bullying another member of the community. What do you do?:

I would speak to the person who made the Admin Ticket and get their side of the Story and to see if they have proof, Once speaking to the player I would then speak to the player who was accused of bullying, I would then get their side of the Story.

Once checking everything I would either give them a Verbal Warning for Bullying | Player Disrespect and then tell them to not do it again as there would be harsher punishments.

You see a higher ranking staff member abuse their powers. What do you do?:

If a Higher Up was abusing their powers, I would attempt to speak to them about what they're doing and advise them to stop before a punishment is given out, If they refuse I would make sure to capture it all with my own recording software as that would enable me to show proof of what they've done.

After I've gathered enough evidence, I would upload the footage to YouTube and then link a Senior Admin to it as they would be able to deal with it much more efficiently than myself.

Someone threatens to DDOS the server. what do you do?:

I would gain video or photo evidence of the player stating to DDOS the server, From there I would tell a higher up about what has happened and then give them the proof to allow them to deal with it.

Thank You for taking the time to read my Trial Moderator Application.

Edited by Emerald

I mean, this is quite an obvious +1.

• He's dedicated to the community, having had over 1500 posts on the forums.
  • He's already a support team member.
  • Any interactions I've had with him ingame have been nothing but good.
52 minutes ago, Omo said:

I mean, this is quite an obvious +1.

• He's dedicated to the community, having had over 1500 posts on the forums.
  • He's already a support team member.
  • Any interactions I've had with him ingame have been nothing but good.

^^^^^^^^ +1

Emerald is:

• Active
  • Friendly 
  • Has extremely good standing within the community 
  • Knowledgeable about the  rules on server
  • Very good application 
  • Previous experience on a multitude of different servers 

But really its Emerald what else is there to be said? +1 

55 minutes ago, Katelyn said:

You are currently in line for the Advertisement Team and previously a (senior/trial) Moderator on Uncanny Servers but resigned the Moderator role to my knowledge.

Thanks.

Thanks for the reply.

I left from all that is listed over a month ago.

Edited by Emerald
15 minutes ago, Basil said:

Emerald is:

• Active
  • Friendly 
  • Very good application 

Probably the biggest +1 ever.

20 minutes ago, Rickle said:

HUGE +1 because its Emerald!! (Friendly, Helpful, Extremely Active, Application has a lot of Detail.)

-Goodluck

Rickle. :)

It’s a +1 from me Emerald  know you ever since  before the huge server reset very helpful and mature from my point of view he would be a great addition to the staff team

Best of luck- Jonathan 

Edited by Jonathan
  • Like 1
9 hours ago, Emerald said:

Thanks for the reply.

I left from all that is listed over a month ago.

Hmm. It seems they have failed to remove your tags from the Discord. Interesting.

Based off new information, Neutral. 

• Thinking 2

Biggest +1 i can give

• Active
  • Well known
  • Kind and Trustworthy
  • Everyone Loves him
  • Good Application
  • Mature and Very Helpful
  • Been On The Server for a long time
  • has Had Experience 

Iv got to known you Emerald for a while now and I think you are a perfect fit for the staff team, Good Luck

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, Gregis said:

My only experience with you was when you reg hopped, 

I understand this may not overall represent the player you are, but i don't want a staff member who knowingly breaks rules. 

Sorry, Goodluck

Thanks for the reply, If we could talk over Private Messages about the situation as I believe that there was some miscommunication between ourselves. 

Edited by Emerald
12 hours ago, Basil said:

Emerald is:

• Active
  • Friendly 
  • Very good application 

Em is more than deserving of this role. I believe she is perfect for Tmod. +1

Edited by Peguin

+1 Emerald is active, dedicated to both the server & the forums, previous staff experience, worked with him in multiple different regiments and he was always a pleasure to work with. He definatly deserves consideration for this role. 

No idea if you have a microphone now, but if you still don't have one get one and use it!

• Like 1
  • Whitey locked this topic