Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Kamelieon

DELETE PLEASE (Kamelieon's app)

+1, really good PAC knowledge. Your PACs I feel do add to RP. I like how most of your PACs are different to other people’s on the server. Maybe you could add some PACs made on single player using some features you will get in tier 2. Best of Luck.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Ramirez said:

+1, really good PAC knowledge. Your PACs I feel do add to RP. I like how most of your PACs are different to other people’s on the server.

Huge +1

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Ramirez said:

+1, really good PAC knowledge. Your PACs I feel do add to RP. I like how most of your PACs are different to other people’s on the server. Maybe you could add some PACs made on single player using some features you will get in tier 2. Best of Luck.

One of the most active people on the server, definently would be able to get the most out of it

+1

• Like 1

+1

Kamelieon is very creative when it comes to PAC3, She's improved the RP greatly here on IG and I would love to see what she could do with Tier 2.

• Like 1

+1 

1 hour ago, Emerald said:

+1

Kamelieon is very creative when it comes to PAC3, She's improved the RP greatly here on IG and I would love to see what she could do with Tier 2.

Good luck my friend

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Emerald said:

+1

Yes +1 He knows what he's doing and deserves tier 2

• Like 1

+1

I physically can not create a bigger +1 on the forums. Kamelieon is among the most talented people I have ever seen with PAC3. I was surprised he didn't already have it when I saw some of his PACs.

• Like 1

+1

Heeey, those are some good lookin pacs 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Emerald said:

+1

+1

Goodluck

-Rickle.

• Like 1

+1 reasons stated

Irrelevant information:

also your signature says your AI even tho your Pac's clearly show you not an AI

• Like 1

+1

Kamelieon has shown that he has ample knowledge of how to use PAC3 in many ways, increasing the RP possibilities for himself and those around him greatly.

His PAC's are well made, he is an active member of the community and is a great leader of the SCAR regiment. I think he has shown himself to be worthy of receiving tier 2.

Good Luck!

Edited by Helsing
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Helsing said:

+1

Kamelieon has shown that he has ample knowledge of how to use PAC3 in many ways, increasing the RP possibilities for himself and those around him greatly.

His PAC's are well made, he is an active member of the community and is a great leader of the SCAR regiment. I think he has shown himself to be worthy of receiving tier 2.

Good Luck!

+1

Good luck. 

• Like 1