Steam Details

Steam Name:  [IG] SpringRolls

Steam ID:  76561198150287302

Steam Profile link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198150287302/home

In Game Details

In Game Name: Smoke

In Game Rank: Captain 

In Game Regiment: SK/RT

Time Played (Server Time/Screenshot evidence): Before Update 1w 3hrs, After Update 1w 1d 15hrs

Total: 2w 1d 18hrs                                                                                                                                                                                         469936039_Screenshot(137).png.9181d37831ca72bac2d20349dba0d363.png

Applicants History & Reasons

Have you had any warns (If so state them): N/A

Have you had any bans (If so state them): N/A

Have you been staff on any other servers or communities (If so state them): Unfortunately not, but that's cause i give IG all my time 

What do you believe is the purpose of Moderators on the server: I believe that the purpose of not just a T-Mod but any member of the staff team is to help the growth and development of the server, our job as T-Mods is to make sure that we enforce the server rules and make sure to make IG a fun and happy community as good Mods can make the server better and bad ones can completely break itAs T-Mods we make sure that everyone feels comfortable and safe whilst playing on the server. As T-Mods we enforce the game rules and also provide a link between the average player and the higher admins. 

OOC Roles

- Make sure people feel safe

- Make server a homely and enjoyable place

- Deal with OOC player issues

In Game Roles

- Make sure to deal with server issues such as people stuck, tools etc

- Make sure to deal with high offence minges 

- "Law Enforcement" (Give out Warnings/Bans)

- Deal with in game player issues and resolve them

Why are you applying to be a Trial Moderator: Im applying for T-Mod because I believe that I should contribute to a server that I enjoy playing. Mods can make the experience on the server so much more enjoyable, or absolutely destroy the server and I believe I am the former. I believe that I can make sure that others enjoy the server as much as I do. I came to IG with the sole purpose to just waste time as I didn't have much to do, however after a few weeks I started to really enjoy the server and ended up wanting to help others on the server, I first started to become more involved when I applied for PAC and now this the the next stepping stone to helping more people on the server, and as a T-Mod I can help others. I also want to keep the server running in tip top shape eg. enforcing rules, giving tools, dealing with player issues and make sure that IG stays the fun loving, enjoyable server that it is.

What do you believe you can bring to the staff team: I believe that i can bring my 'work hard attitude', I believe that I also can provide my energetic and fun loving attitude to the server and am willing to learn from anyone, and if I make mistakes I always want to know what I did wrong. I also believe that I can bring a loyal, trustworthy personality to the Staff Team as during my time owning PAC I have never once abused it, I also have never abused my right as SK/RT and as a higher up and I believe that this highlights my trustworthy personality. Lastly I believe that I can bring my ability to connect and reason with people and my own independent thinking, im easy to get along with and make decisions based on what I see, not what others say.

Scenarios

Someone Mass RDM’s and disconnects from the server. What do you do?: Firstly I would check logs to find out that they did RDM and what players they RDM'd to see the body count, then I would look at the recent disconnect logs and line up the person that killed with the person that DC'd then i would hand out the correct punishment(s) accordingly. 

Someone is bullying another member of the community. What do you do?: Firstly I would speak to the person that is claiming that they are being bullied, I would see whats going on and get their side of the story. Then i would speak to the person that was accused of being the bully and get their side of the story, then I would speak to witnesses and get the full story before making a decision. If the person was bullying then I would either give them a verbal warning if the bullying was not deemed severe and if it was deemed severe then I would give a physical warning regarding the matter. 

You see a higher ranking staff member abuse their powers. What do you do?: Firstly I would talk to the individual at fault and see why they are abusing their powers and explain to them that power abuse is not allowed, then if they continue to abuse power I would get video footage and send it to a higher admin or and inform them of the situation and give my proof and side of the story, then I would let the admin do as they see fit or would handle the situation if asked. 

Someone threatens to DDOS the server. what do you do?: Firstly I would get proof of the persons intent, (eg. saying it in game or chat, etc.) and then get proof to the action (video, screenshot) then I would inform an higher admin and tell them whats going and show them the proof, then would allow the admin to react accordingly and as they see fit.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Things you can and cannot do/rules:
1. You may bump your application every 7 days after the last bump/post by a user (1 week)

2. Any user may provide feedback by +1 and or -1 your application along with constructive criticism/feedback as long as it's not personally attacking the applicant or another member of the community.
3. Advertising your application in OOC, chat box, personally telling people and any sort of social media will lead to your application being denied for minimum 3 weeks.
4. Failing to answer questions can lead to your app being denied.
5. False information can lead to your application being denied.
6. Failing to meet the requirements can lead to either your app being put on hold or denied.
7. 5 or more warnings and your application will be denied immediately.

8. Must have at least 1 week on the server before applying.
9. Must have less than 2 bans to apply (Depending on the situation).
10. You may not increase the font size of the application above size 14 except the title which may be size 24.
11. Please be considerate of others when using colours in your application, all answers must be left in white.
12. Remember that your application is a reflection of yourself, your professionalism and maturity. Not showing professionalism and maturity in your application will lead to it being denied.
13. If your application is denied you may not apply for Trial Moderator for 2 weeks minimum.

Terms
I accept that I am a representative of Imperial Gaming, and that I have been given these powers to make the experience of others better. I understand that advertising my application can get it denied. I accept that I may be demoted at any time by a senior member of staff without prior warning, as long as a valid reason is given. I have read all the rules and understand them completely, if not I will ask a higher staff member for a better explanation.

Edited by Smoke
Worded something wrong
41 minutes ago, Smoke said:

Mods can make the experiance on the server so much more enjoyable, or absolutely destroy the server and i believe i can be the latter.

14 minutes ago, Rike said:

-1 Lots of Spelling Mistakes. He literally says that he will absolutely destroy the server... Can't be trusted.

Incorrectly using 'latter' when he obviously meant 'former' should not have the ability to bring somebody's application down. It's obviously an honest mistake. And honestly, spelling mistakes are hardly something to harp on about, how about you actually look at the content of the application?

Sorry, this just frustrated me and I had to say it.

Edited by SCHEFF
  • Thinking 1
  • Upvote 1