Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Snow

A New Elite Regiment

Hi everyone, I was recently looking through some star wars concept art and I found a video and concept art for an elite squad of troopers. I think it would be a great addition to the server and would help in a lot of ways. Since the Player Model's haven't been created yet but i would be more than happy to create them ONLY for Imperial Gaming and could be an Amazing addon and boost our player count a lot (With visitors checking out our new Regiments). Also please comment down below if you believe this would be an interesting addon to our server (Especially @Whitey and @Wolf )! So I've gone ahead and created a concept down below which we can use for our server. Enjoy!

Name: To Be Decided (Suggestions are welcome)

Commanding Officer: Preferably me ;)

Slots: 8 in total 

Demolitionist, Sniper, Tech, Leader, Heavy, Medic, Scout, Saber 

Lore: (Since these are just concepts I've come up with some of my own lore) These troopers 

were all apart of different imperial divisions, they were the most elite out of their regiments

and were chosen for a special squad. The Troopers have been genetically altered to be faster, Stronger 

and more versatile. These troops are ordered on missions by IHC or Lord Vader/Emperor Palpatine. Once they receive

a mission they will receive all the resources necessary to complete these tasks. Examples: Assassinating Corrupt

Governors, Taking down rebel Symphasisers or Hunting down Imperial Defectors.

Weapons / Equipment: 

Demolitionist: WESTAR-M5, SE-14C, Thermal Detonators, Police Shield

Sniper: Pulse Canon, WESTAR-M5, SE-14C, Grapple

Tech: WESTAR-M5, SE-14C, Elastic Restraints, Flash Bang, Grapple 

Leader: WESTAR-M5, SE-14C, Jetpack, Flash Bang, Grapple, Elastic Restraints

Heavy: Z6 Rotary Blaster, WESTAR-M5, SE-14C, Police Shield

Medic: Bacta Injector, Stim, Bacta Grenade, Defibulators, WESTAR-M5, SE-14C,

Scout: WESTAR-M5, SE-14C, Grapple, Binoculars 

Saber: LightSaber, WESTAR-M5, SE-14C,

Please Note these are by no means finished and are subject to change, I will also be creating more concept art if this receives positive support!

Video: 

Concept Art: 

Image result for Star Wars new storm trooper concept artimage.jpeg.99f810e6302fa059aa22dda69d68e70b.jpegimage.jpeg.547af5108bdd71ebcf22fbc007781cb8.jpegImage result for Star Wars new storm trooper concept art

- SNOW

• Thinking 1
  • Downvote 3

This is basically TF-99 in SCAR, and this has already been pushed time and time again but it is never added, and I doubt it ever will be. Please find above a FEW of the post regarding this topic.

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Snow said:

Hi everyone, I was recently looking through some star wars concept art and I found a video and concept art for an elite squad of troopers. I think it would be a great addition to the server and would help in a lot of ways. Since the Player Model's haven't been created yet but i would be more than happy to create them ONLY for Imperial Gaming and could be an Amazing addon and boost our player count a lot (With visitors checking out our new Regiments). Also please comment down below if you believe this would be an interesting addon to our server (Especially @Whitey and @Wolf )! So I've gone ahead and created a concept down below which we can use for our server. Enjoy!

Name: To Be Decided (Suggestions are welcome)

Commanding Officer: Preferably me ;)

Slots: 8 in total 

Demolitionist, Sniper, Tech, Leader, Heavy, Medic, Scout, Saber 

Lore: (Since these are just concepts I've come up with some of my own lore) These troopers 

were all apart of different imperial divisions, they were the most elite out of their regiments

and were chosen for a special squad. The Troopers have been genetically altered to be faster, Stronger 

and more versatile. These troops are ordered on missions by IHC or Lord Vader/Emperor Palpatine. Once they receive

a mission they will receive all the resources necessary to complete these tasks. Examples: Assassinating Corrupt

Governors, Taking down rebel Symphasisers or Hunting down Imperial Defectors.

No lore? 

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Task_Force_99 

- http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Kreel

- http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Aero

- http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Cav

- http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Mic

- http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Misty

- http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Shrap 

- http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Zuke

No Models?

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=863592141 (not good at all but hey)

Boost Player Count?

To be honest, adding  a new regiment doesn't boost a servers popularity or player count at all.

• Upvote 1

This is literally scar troopers and I may be mistaken but I think previous scar commanders tried to make this a thing and failed as why would a trooper have a saber?

and these characters you found are basically misty, surge, zuke etc I forgot the other name but you get my drift

Edited by CrunchyNapkin

I feel like the only regiments the server would even PARTIALLY be interested in adding would be the new Mudtroopers and Rangetroopers from Solo. And as @pinejack said, this is pretty much TF-99 which caused a ton of arguments a while back. Also, the lore is pretty much the EXACT SAME as Inferno Squad.

Edited by Bevan

To improve on my recent comment, this is essentially one of these regiments that are just radiating “REEEeeEEEEEEeeeeeEeeEeee give me more rights than everyone else because one of our troopers has a saber”.

the issue with this is that the regiment will like to think they’re better than everyone else, which was the case with a regiment which was like this on another server. This caused some disputes which were in hindsight unneeded.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

When regs like Shadow and Shore are being closed for inactivity, I do not see a need for another reg to stretch players thinner
These are just my personal thoughts, however

• Upvote 1

28 minutes ago, Tonberry said:

When regs like Shadow and Shore are being closed for inactivity, I do not see a need for another reg to stretch players thinner
These are just my personal thoughts, however

Don't bring up shore please I'm still saddened by what happened to em

• Sad 2

Heaps of regiments have already been disbanded due to no one wanting to either lead it or being able to actually get people to join it.

If this was to be added, It would just add to the list of dead regiments in my opinion.

Literally SCAR troopers but different classes that probably won’t work and are op.

no thanks.

1 hour ago, Emerald said:

Heaps of regiments have already been disbanded due to no one wanting to either lead it or being able to actually get people to join it.

If this was to be added, It would just add to the list of dead regiments in my opinion.

Agreed ^^ . -1

• Like 1

What is it with the infatuation of being 'the best of the best'. Just because they're genetically altered to be faster, stronger, and 'more elite' doesn't hold up any reason to offer the entire fucking imperial arsenal towards supplying them. To which division would these people serve? The imperial army? Well, that would leave them neglected and without purpose. ISB? Right... MHC/IMC? Again, would be without purpose. This has quite literally no point or benefit that pushes this to be added. And the argument that the player base could be boosted from this is ludicrous. I can just see towering egos of people that would get this role (more than likely through favoritism) and the belittling of others simply because they have an E-11 and a prayer that they don't die today.

IN MY OPINION: If you want a regiment to be elite. If you want them to be the best of the best, and to follow the rest of the troopers to victory, if you want GOOD troopers. Give them less shit to work with. If you were to supply them with LESS then they would have to learn to work around it. If you just gave them more, their pretentiousness would shoot through the roof, thinking they're better. All you need to make a good regiment is respect. Which is why so many 'elite' regiments fizzle out.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I agree with less weaponry, I hate the fact that so many people have weapons, I feel like most regiments should have an E-11 + whatever their speciality is unless you've proved yourself in some sort of test or have progressed high enough into the regiment to be granted use. 

also this would make events less aids and also fuck health boosts 

Now, Range Troopers/Mimban Troopers would be even better as a regiment. They would have a valid RP reason for existence and an actual role to train, that being rough terrains. This allows for a more diverse training method other than climbswep/shooting/faces and you could include how to traverse on rough land. 

It should be set out as a simple regiment with basic weapons that has varying HP amounts as you go up in the ranks, and the command structure would be under IHC generals, as that is the closest thing to the Imperial Army regiments (non-ST corp regiments).

The weaponry should include the E-11b for the Range Trooper and the DLT-19 for the Mimban Troopers, with varying equipment as you go up.

That's what a normal balanced regiment looks like.

• Upvote 3

5 hours ago, CrunchyNapkin said:

This is literally scar troopers and I may be mistaken but I think previous scar commanders tried to make this a thing and failed as why would a trooper have a saber?

and these characters you found are basically misty, surge, zuke etc I forgot the other name but you get my drift

Yes. Robinson tried to get kreel to have a light sabre which is what he has in lore, but some of the higher ups didn't like the fact a trooper had a saber. Also most of the members including me had PAC so we were able to make our lore models using PAC. 

-1 have a look at the regiments that were added in previously. Example, when mauler added those heavy squad trooper reg. It didn't last long. 

Another one is tank troopers pre sure frank is the only member. 

Edited by Pluto

20 minutes ago, Pluto said:

Another one is tank troopers pre sure frank is the only member. 

I've seen at least Kujo and Anna as tank troopers too, but I hear what you are saying.  We have enough regs already, let's just get the ones we have all active

@Snow This is legit SCAR Troopers, If you were apart of the server when robinson was command he used these lore characters in SCAR as well as made PACs for them

@Pluto As currently i think there is no one in Tank Troopers, Frank is an ST now and Kujo Left and anna i dont know about

Edited by ANiX