Steam Details

Steam Name: ✪ Snow

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:107128809

Steam Profile link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198174523346

In Game Details

In Game Name: 04 • 'Snow'

In Game Rank: Officer Cadet

In Game Regiment: Imperial Commandos

Time Played (Server Time/ Must Provide Screenshot evidence): 2 Week 1 Day 10 Hours 16 Minutes 44 Seconds

2005905926_GarrysMod27_10_201811_01_46PM(2).png.6d68daf3498e31e4f609341ac1e05870.png

PAC3 Questions

Have you used PAC Before: Yes I have 

Why should you be trusted with PAC (1 Paragraph): Why should I be trusted with Pac? Well, I truly believe I should be entrusted with Pac Tier 1 because I know that I would never abuse this power. I know that a lot of people may have said the same and done the opposite but I know that I will not. This is because i am currently attempting to repair my reputation and abusing my PAC3 powers would be a crippling blow to my reputation. This is the last thing I would ever want to happen as I absolutely love this community and all the good times I've received from it. To sum it all up I should be trusted with Pac Tier 1 as I would never abuse the power and will only use it when it in a mature and respectful way.

Why do you want access to PAC (1 Paragraph): I would like access to Pac because I believe I can enhance and improve the roleplay on Imperial Gaming. Through Pac, I can add more depth to my in-game character as an Imperial Commando. I can do this by having my helmet come off (off duty) or adding weapons to my backpack to explain why I can carry the number of weapons I can. As well as this I can also use Pac in my events, For example, I recently did an event where I was Roleplaying as a chef. I was really disappointed because I couldn't make a chef's uniform or add a weapon/explosive to my PM. If I receive Pac it will make give me the ability to enhance the roleplay on the server and hopefully improve the server. 

Why do you believe you deserve PAC (1 Paragraph): I believe that I deserve Pac because I have contributed a lot of my time to this community and will continue to do so in the future. As well as this I deserve PAC because I can use it to improve the server and add to my already fantastic experience on the server. I've already tried to improve the server in any way I can (As an Event Master and a Member of the Advertisement team) and I think if I am given access to Pac I will use it to improve the community, Server and Star Wars RP in General!

PAC3 Examples:
Please note these are very basic and I will be adding more very soon!

1625441869_GarrysMod13_08_20186_50_19PM.thumb.png.23fc196ddf2564724fc1976f771ba02b.png1005161007_GarrysMod13_08_20186_52_34PM.thumb.png.5eeff7a0414aad3c748ac0f4a40d5194.png63900337_GarrysMod13_08_20186_58_33PM.thumb.png.dfa104ac31754e3740fe66444ddafb87.png918530027_GarrysMod13_08_20186_59_33PM.thumb.png.f77749686aef3fd0fb7e97c3690315ec.pngGarry's Mod 13_08_2018 6_59_33 PM.png

Edited by Snow

-1 at this stage due to the fact that the PAC3 creations you have produced are very minimalist, basic, and not constructed very well (as seen by the "shoulder cape"). I would also recommend spending more time on the server outside of when you are running events, because I have barely seen you on when you aren't doing them.

Neutral

• Your one PAC example is VERY basic, nowhere near the level that is expected of somebody with PAC3 Tier 1
  • In-game, you are mature and trustworthy within the 501st Legion
  • Your answers aren't too bad
  • Need's to be a bit more active as pinejack has said.

VERY HIGHLY  suggest that you spend A LOT more time with PAC3 before actually applying. I'd suggest to go talk to somebody with a lot of PAC experience to get some help, but right now, your PAC's are just not up to standard.

If you improve your PAC's and add more examples, I will change to a +1

Edited by Brass

43 minutes ago, Brass said:

Neutral

• Your one PAC example is VERY basic, nowhere near the level that is expected of somebody with PAC3 Tier 1

VERY HIGHLY  suggest that you spend A LOT more time with PAC3 before actually applying. I'd suggest to go talk to somebody with a lot of PAC experience to get some help, but right now, your PAC's are just not up to standard.

NEUTRAL

Goodluck

-Rickle.

48 minutes ago, Brass said:

Neutral

Will Be adding more Pac soon, These are the only screenshots I have ATM. Thanks for the Feedback!

Thought I'd chip in and read through your application, let's get into it.

First of all one thing that instantly comes to my attention is this:

On 8/13/2018 at 11:18 AM, Snow said:

This is because I am Currently a Trial Event Master and part of the staff team

This is a problem because what this means to me is this:

- Since I am apart of the staff team I should have PAC.

When becoming a staff member, it doesn't entitle you to the benefits that come with applying for different things. This isn't a valid reason, you are as likely to get it as a user, so ooc/staff rank has no reason to be in your application APART from saying you have earned that rank due to your loyalty blah blah blah, but you haven't said that instead opting to say this:

On 8/13/2018 at 11:18 AM, Snow said:

If I were to abuse pac in any way this would ruin the reputation of the amazing staff team

No. This would ruin YOUR reputation because there are plenty of good staff members that show good traits which give the staff team the reputation it has. You are not the staff team, you are not a major part of the staff team, you are a member, one of the many members in the staff team.

Basically summing up your first paragraph, you have said: "I should be trusted with PAC because I am a staff member." (at least to me this is basically what your application is saying)

Your second paragraph is decent, but instead of adding in situations elaborate a bit more

And onto your third and final paragraph, it's basically a clone of your first in terms of structure, meaning you just put unnecessary detail into the paragraph.

Removing the unnecessary detail, your application is like this: "I deserve PAC because I have contributed a lot of time to the server." 

Again! Mentioning your staff rank is no reason as to why you deserve PAC! Like I said before, you are as likely to get PAC as a user, it doesn't matter your staff rank.

One thing that also stands out to me is the fact that you only have a week of playtime. You said that you have contributed a lot of time into the server, yet it doesn't seem like it basing it on the playtime you have accumulated over the time you have played, and that was only one month ago. While I was still on the server, I barely even saw you online. I wasn't amazingly active, but I was on most days, and I only remember seeing you once, which means you are either active for short periods of time, or you are just inactive. Either way, it doesn't help.

Your PACs are ok I guess, but most of them are the generic hologram or weapons on the back or something. I am still looking forward to the day when we get to see someone with original PAC ideas! Like geez, when will it happen. Your shoulder-cape-thing isn't even correctly placed on the shoulder, which isn't helping with my obsession for perfection! But seriously, you need to step up your PACs, because you aren't wowing anyone at the moment.

Final Verdict,

Negative Support

Edited by Emerald

3 hours ago, Brass said:

Neutral

I would have to agree Snow, make some more interesting and better looking PAC's and then I am willing to change my answer.

Goodluck!

-Auzii

Wrong model for the Darth Vader in your hologram PAC3. Use the ragdoll Darth Vader located in the file above the one you'd find the playermodel in

Neutral

Edited by EpicEzale

26 minutes ago, EpicEzale said:

Wrong model for the Darth Vader in your hologram PAC3. Use the ragdoll Darth Vader located in the file above the one you'd find the playermodel in

Neutral

WIll Do Thanks for the Feedback!

+1 i feel like you wouldnt abuse pac in anyway due to me not having ANY bad experiences with you and your PAC may be basic but it shows you understand how to use the basics of pac the cape could use some work but good luck :)

NEUTRAL

- Very basic PAC3 creations, you need to do some more practice and show that you can improve

- Alright playtime (you should try to be more active especially being a member of our EM team now)

- Nice guy and respected in IC

- Sometimes you can do things that break RP that I'm sure you aren't aware you're doing in the moment, so just take more time to assess what you're going to do before you do it, I would hate for you to carry that habit into the use of PAC3

Willing to change to a +1 if I see you improve on the above mentioned things, as I know you will try your best to do!

Good Luck!

5 hours ago, Helsing said:

NEUTRAL

- Very basic PAC3 creations, you need to do some more practice and show that you can improve

- Alright playtime (you should try to be more active especially being a member of our EM team now)

- Nice guy and respected in IC

- Sometimes you can do things that break RP that I'm sure you aren't aware you're doing in the moment, so just take more time to assess what you're going to do before you do it, I would hate for you to carry that habit into the use of PAC3

Willing to change to a +1 if I see you improve on the above mentioned things, as I know you will try your best to do!

Good Luck!

Thank you helsing for the feedback, Yes I have been inactive lately, My gmod has been having the LUA Issue. 

• Like 1

1. I can help you with that if required

2. Like the guy and his commitment to events 

3. Interesting character (personalitiy)

4. Good application

5. PHAT +1 to you mate GOOD LUCK!

Neutral 
-Good Pac examples
-Friendly guy

-1 Last video gave me a jumpscare (Still Neutral)

On 8/13/2018 at 11:50 AM, Brass said:

Neutral

Neutral you have basic pac's i suggest you put more time into these pacs but i do like the little radar dish 

3 hours ago, Snoozy said:

Neutral you have basic pac's i suggest you put more time into these pacs but i do like the little radar dish 

haha thanks, dude. BTW you've commented twice on my post.

Have a nice day ;)