Billy

Billy's PAC 3 APP NEW

@Abraham You are acting incredibly unprofessional and I would advise refraining from commenting on this post. You have done the complete opposite of what you hoped to accomplish. 

• Upvote 1

44 minutes ago, Abraham said:

I wouldn't say (RE-) "some bad things" more like "one bad thing" (TA-) and you care for him because he's done that bad thing???? (RD!)

Not trying to derail this application at all, but if I was your commander, you’d’ve been set to ST Private quicker than it took the population of alderaan to die after being hit by the Death Star.

• Haha 3
  • Downvote 1
  • Upvote 3

On 8/17/2018 at 9:16 AM, Abraham said:

@Auzii

Disagree, im not worried about my reputation if it means no showing my thoughts or -rep. So I will continue.

Sincerely Abraham 

Your behaviour is actually disgusting. First, you start downvoting everyone who doesn't +1 the application. This achieves the exact opposite of what you had hoped for. And then when you are called out for doing so, you say that you couldn't give a shit about your reputation, and that it's "Showing your thoughts" (Also, you do realise that this is a community, where general reputation DOES matter, right?)

Downvoting everyone who doesn't +1 and facepalming everyone who gives a neutral is against the rules.

You also downvoted someone mid-argument, making you look like an idiot.

YOU ARE COMPLETELY RUINING THE PERSON WHO IS APPLYING'S REPUTATION. ESPECIALLY SINCE HE IS TRYING TO EARN IT BACK AFTER BEING IMMATURE. ARE YOU NOT TRYING TO SUPPORT HIM?

Edit: And now you downvote me?

*SIGH*

Edited by Bevan
  • Shocked 1
  • Downvote 1
  • Upvote 1

16 hours ago, Delta said:

huge -1

Offensive much 

@Delta

Are you offended?

If so i apologise

Edited by Billy
Add text
  • Upvote 1

NEUTRAL

- Basic PAC3 creations

- Alright playtime

- Has had a rough reputation on the server, but I respect you trying to right your wrongs and fix that up

Willing to change to a +1 if I see you continue to improve

Good Luck!

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Helsing said:

NEUTRAL

- Basic PAC3 creations

- Alright playtime

- Has had a rough reputation on the server, but I respect you trying to right your wrongs and fix that up

Willing to change to a +1 if I see you continue to improve

Good Luck!

• Upvote 1