Billy's PAC 3 APP NEW

Steam Details
Steam Name: [IG] Tricky Ricky
Steam ID: STEAM_1:1:48334916
In Game Details
In Game Name:  Billy 
In Game Rank: Lieutenant Colonel 
In Game Regiment: Nova
Time Played (Server Time/ Must Provide Screenshot evidence): 1W  27MIN also had time before update.

20180812021119_1.thumb.jpg.70f09dad344c9929d060d41e0b5e9052.jpg

PAC3 Questions

Have you used PAC Before: Yes.

Why should you be trusted with PAC (1 Paragraph): I believe I should be trusted with pac because I am committed to the sever and  would not risk a bad reputation in my position as Commander of Nova.  As of right now (as evidence of this) I have 0 bans and 0 warns.  Furthermore I will use PAC effectively and incorporate it into RP realistically. Additionally I am quite aware that pac abuse is very obvious and can be easily picked up and dealt with by our Moderators. 

Why do you want access to PAC (1 Paragraph): I would like access to PAC so I can create a character I can play that Is more customised, so I can improve my experience on IG. Additionally, Nova currently has limited body group options and PAC will allow me to be better differentiated from my troopers. I believe PAC 3 can improve everybody's RP experience by making things like edited player models, Poses eg: like crossed arms , creating events like creating a comms hologram.

Why do you believe you deserve PAC (1 Paragraph): I believe I am an active and dedicated player. I will make creations that make everyones RP experience better. I continuously strive to improve myself and my regiment in everything that I do on the server. 
PAC3 Examples:
20180727143129_1.thumb.jpg.619fd724fa477c04ffb1da367dd84e6b.jpg
Put on and remove helmet bind ?  And bellow  a bound corssing arms.
20180729002550_1.thumb.jpg.f4b1c2ad7a2e335fe846c1f01511714a.jpg
20180729003300_1.thumb.jpg.b3a4dcd0f7d1860e6db12bd993776d6a.jpg
Just a white verion of Nova to help stand out perhaps.
20180729003810_1.thumb.jpg.3039a4d40d1966bbdb7c5d9d820e6ea3.jpg
A slightly altered Nova trooper.

20180731195943_1.thumb.jpg.d7d44c0702d6f7993781102cf82c48f7.jpg
Remove helmet bound
20180731201047_1.thumb.jpg.e0379e8150c1f19fcf8692921a095be9.jpg
Robot forearm.

20180731195228_1.thumb.jpg.a0ab35174d243b71d69092c4166dded4.jpg
Edited weapon stance.

Thank you for taking the time to read my PAC 3 Tier 1 Application.
Feedback is welcomed and appreciated. 
Edited by Billy
Changed colour of questions and answers
  • Thinking 1

+1 good GREAT guy, nice pac3's, nice app                                 

Edited by EpicEzale
  • Upvote 1

Billy is..

• Active 
  • Friendly
  • Good commander
  • Trustworthy

Although..

• Your pacs could be more creative
  • More detail in your application.

But i do believe you deserve a +1

Edited by StaunchBasil
  • Facepalm 1

I have seen you break sever rules recently (calling people Autistic) and I do not believe someone who cant follow our regular rules should be trusted with, or given the privilege of, PAC3.

• Angry 1

2 hours ago, Goliath said:

I have seen you break sever rules recently (calling people Autistic) and I do not believe someone who cant follow our regular rules should be trusted with, or given the privilege of, PAC3.

• Angry 1

3 hours ago, Goliath said:

• Downvote 1

4 hours ago, Goliath said:

I agree with this but if you can show over the next few weeks that you no longer do this, I may change my opinion.

Edited by pinejack
  • Downvote 1

4 hours ago, Goliath said:

• Downvote 1

6 hours ago, Goliath said:

• Downvote 1

6 hours ago, Goliath said:

5 hours ago, pinejack said:

I agree with this but if you can show over the next few weeks that you no longer do this, I may change my opinion.

^^^ -1

23 hours ago, Goliath said:

18 hours ago, pinejack said:

I will be changing my response to neutral for the time being as i know you wouldn't normally act like that. But as pine jack said, if you show that it was a mistake and you are willing to not do it again i will change my rating from a neutral to a +1. 

Edited by StaunchBasil

4 hours ago, StaunchBasil said:

I will be changing my response to neutral for the time being as i know you wouldn't normally act like that. But as pine jack said, if you show that it was a mistake and you are willing to not do it again i will change my rating from a neutral to a +1. 

Changing to Neutral. 

I have not spent much time around you in-game, but I do believe that you are mature enough to understand what you did wrong.

Will change to a +1 if you show your maturity and stay incident-free for a few weeks.

@Abraham @Billy

Abraham... You know that down voting every negative reply will not just get you a bad reputation but it will give Billy one too because he is your commander. Even though hes trying to repair his. Also even though the down votes do nothing I believe you should definitely refrain from placing them on replies.

Edited by Auzii
  • Downvote 1
  • Upvote 4

4 hours ago, Auzii said:

@Abraham @Billy

Abraham... You know that down voting every negative reply will not just get you a bad reputation but it will give Billy one too because he is your commander. Even though hes trying to repair his. Also even though the down votes do nothing I believe you should definitely refrain from placing them on replies.

Yep, this alone is almost enough for me to consider not changing my vote back at any point in time.

• Upvote 1

@Auzii

Disagree, im not worried about my reputation if it means no showing my thoughts or -rep. So I will continue.

Sincerely Abraham 

Edited by Abraham
  • Thinking 1
  • Downvote 1

5 hours ago, Abraham said:

@Auzii

Disagree, im not worried about my reputation if it means no showing my thoughts or -rep. So I will continue.

Sincerely Abraham 

I don’t care about your reputation i care about billy who is trying to repair his and you putting those -reps won’t help him whatsoever

• Downvote 1

On 8/15/2018 at 5:00 PM, Auzii said:

@Abraham @Billy

This is also against forum rules can can lead to punishments both on here, and ingame.

• Downvote 1
  • Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Abraham said:

@Auzii

I'm sure he'll (RE-) be fine, also how could you (TA-) care for him when you put a -rep on his topic? (RD!)

I care because hes done some bad things in the past, however as I have stated many many times he is repairing his reputation and once I think he has completely rehabilitated from his old ways I will reconsider my response on his application.

• Downvote 1

4 minutes ago, Auzii said:

I care because hes done some bad things in the past, however as I have stated many many times he is repairing his reputation and once I think he has completely rehabilitated from his old ways I will reconsider my response on his application.

I wouldn't say (RE-) "some bad things" more like "one bad thing" (TA-) and you care for him because he's done that bad thing???? (RD!)

• Thinking 1
  • Downvote 3