Comms Officer Rickle

What is your current in-game rank?:

Sergeant, 996th Imperial Guard. OOC Rank = 105

What is your current playtime on the server?:

6 Weeks 1 Days.

What is your current overall playtime on Garry's Mod?:

1150 Hours.

Do you have a microphone?:

Not currently, but I am planning on getting one.

Do you have any kicks, bans or warnings from anywhere on Imperial Gaming?:

Yes (one ban, no warns or kicks), when I first started playing Imperial Gaming Star Wars Roleplay Server (five months ago). I spoiled a scene from the Avengers Movie and I a hundred percent regret doing that. Over my time playing on the server I have matured and will never do anything like this again. I have learnt my lesson and learnt from other community members as a result allowing myself to be a great role model to new members of the community. Also as a staff member of this community I have to be on my best behavior at all times.

Why do you believe you would be an asset to the team?:

I can bring a lot of different skills to the team as I can know how to film using different camera techniques and I know how to edit clips forming them into a fantastic film. I am kind, friendly, motivated, independent, once I have my mind set on a task it is very hard to get me to stop. I also love to complete tasks as a team as everyone can contribute an idea in order to create the perfect project.

Do you understand that as a member of the advertisement team, you may have to put in long hours into various projects?:

Yes I understand and that is why I am applying for the Advertisement team as I believe I can dedicate time into projects in order to get them completed. I am on the server every day and I dedicate a lot of time towards the server as I am a leader of a regiment and a staff member.

How well do you work with others in a team?:

I believe I work well with others in a team, my regiment marauders which I lead and we all work well as a team completing tasks and sharing responsibilities at times. Outside of the Imperial gaming community I play team sports in real life with friends which requires myself to work in a team with them.

How much time can you offer to the team in an average week?:

I could offer between 6 - 8 Hours a week on filming and editing clips and probably 1 or 2 hours a day, as I still need to Roleplay as my in-game character as a vanquisher and also as a staff member.

Is there anything else you would like to add?:

Whether or not my application gets accepted, I will still continue to create videos based off the server as it is my passion and I love filming and editing clips. Below I have made a video relating to the sith. I hope you enjoy it. This video below is only a rough copy and an extended version will be created soon.

- FILMERS TEMPLATE -

What software do you use to record?:

NVIDIA GeForce Experience

How much experience do you have with filming?:

I enjoy filming videos a lot in my spare time and since I do the subject Multimedia at school I have learnt many filming techniques and camera angles which I would like to bring into my videos which hopefully can be watched by this community.

What other software do you use to aid with recording?:

I don’t currently have another program besides NVIDIA GeForce Experience to aid in filming, but I am currently looking for another program that I could use. I am willing to purchase a software if needed.

Have you recorded things in the past? If so, please link them here.:

I have a short film I created that I recorded down below.

Why do you want to become a filmer?:

I want to become a filmer in order to capture special moments on the server and enhance it to make it a memorable experience for the community. I also wish to be a filmer in order to film and create regimental trailers so that regiments can use it for display to get people / troops into their regiment.

- EDITORS TEMPLATE -

What software do you use to edit?:

Adobe Premiere CC

How much experience do you have with editing?:

I love to edit clips in my spare time in order to produce an engaging and entertaining video. As well as I do Multimedia in school which has taught me a lot of different editing techniques in order to create the perfect film.

What other software do you use to aid with editing?:

If Adobe Premiere CC isn’t working at any time, I can also use IMovie. IMovie would be only used as a backup program as it isn’t as complex as Premiere Pro and doesn’t have as much tools and features.

Have you edited things in the past? If so, please link them here.:

I have a edited a short film down below.

Why do you want to become an editor?:

I want to become an editor as I love and enjoy editing videos and creating masterpieces. I want to share my videos I create throughout and community, and I hope everyone enjoys them as much as I did making them. Another reason I want to become an editor is so that I can edit other people’s footage they may record so that I can make it into an engaging and exciting video.

*This is only a rough copy, a final copy will be released in the future*

TERMS OF APPLICATION:

By submitting this application, I understand that I am a representative of the Imperial Gaming Community and that my actions both as a part of this community and within other communities may affect the results of this application. I understand that advertising this application in any way may result in an instant denial of the application. I understand that if this application is denied, I must wait a minimum of two weeks before applying again. I understand that once this application is posted, I must wait seven days after the last reply in order to bump the post unless it is to notify players of a significant update. I understand that I may not respond to my own application unless it is a notification of updated information and that any form of argument within this application may result in instant denial of the application and punishments may be handed out. I understand that if I am accepted for this role that it is not an actual staff rank and that I will gain no benefits resulting from this new position. I understand that I must notify the chain of command if I will be absent for more than five days and that I must organise my projects to progress even if I am not present to oversee them.

----------------------

P.S Thankyou for spending the time for reading my application and watching my short video. I hope you enjoyed it. :)

-Rickle

Edited by Rickle

+1

• It's Rickle
  • Good application

Would love to see Rickle on the Advertisement Team

-Auzii

• Like 1

+1 

• Rickle is mature, respected and extremely well known.
  • He always completes whatever he's assigned to the best of his ability
  • 100% deserves to be apart of the media team.
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Brass said:

+1 

• Rickle is mature, respected and extremely well known.
  • He always completes whatever he's assigned to the best of his ability
  • 100% deserves to be apart of the media team.

Good luck Rickle best of luck

-Jonathan

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Auzii said:

+1

• It's Rickle
  • Good application

Would love to see Rickle on the Advertisement Team

-Auzii

• Like 1

+1 

• Rickle is a well known respected member of this community, I believe that he would be a valuable asset to any media team
  • Like 1

+1  Rickle would make a fine addition to the Advertising team.

• Active
  • Friendly
  • Helpful
  • Creative

Best of luck my dude

• Like 1

+1 reasons stated above and also instead of flying around you can spawn a line of camera connecting them all for a cinematic view with now adjusting height or anything I can show you if you would like (message me via forums if you do)

• Like 1

+1 Very nice person have some fun around with you, Its a nice thing you made with welcome to sith only one problem

WHERE IS MY INTERVIEW TO PLUG RST smh

Have fun rickle good luck 

Everyones fav RST Veles

• Like 1

On ‎8‎/‎9‎/‎2018 at 2:17 PM, Emerald said:

+1

I would love to see you in the Media Team.

Would rate +1 10/10 IGN. I love the application! Good luck Rickle!

• Like 1

On 8/9/2018 at 4:05 PM, Rickle said:

Do you have a microphone?:

Not currently, but I am planning on getting one.

HMMM? WHERE IS IT RICKLE MATE?

Also +1 Rickle is a super active member of the community and would make a fantastic addition to the advertising team, plus the video was actually sorta funny. 

• Like 1