[MT] "Van Helsing" - Rank 70

How old are you?:

Time Played:

3 Weeks 1d 16minutes

Untitled.png.e2e970ecffff163afd88662fb2059ced.png

Do you have a microphone?:

Sure do

Why are you applying for this position?:

I am applying to become a member of the Staff Team because I enjoy helping other players and members of the community with whatever it is they may need help with. I pride myself on being able to always make time to help those in need. I feel that if I am accepted and recognised as a member of the Staff Team, I will be able to reach more members that need help as they will know I am someone that can help if they have not had interactions with me before, without relying on them asking me in-game and finding out that I can assist them that way.

How will allowing you to be apart of our support team help us:

I believe having more members of the staff team could bring nothing but positive things to the community. If I become a member, it will add another person people can come to in need of help, as nobody should be expected to be available 24 hours a day 7 days a week, everyone has things they need to do outside of the community and that is perfectly okay, so allowing myself to be another person that people can go to for help just makes it possible to reach out and help a higher volume of players and adds the possibility of catching those people that might need help at certain times that nobody may have been previously online or available to do so.

Have you been a Staff on previous servers if so please list them:

No previous servers,  but I am currently a Junior Event Master on Imperial Gaming

Have you had any warnings, kicks or bans if so please list them:

None

Do you understand that you will need to join the support channels and help people who are in them?:

I understand, and I have no issue with doing so

Do you understand you are a support team member NOT a staff member?:

Although I will be both if I am accepted, I will not and do not see myself as being above anyone else for being so, staff or not.

Anything else you would like to add:

Regardless of wether I am accepted or not, I will continue to do my best in helping the members of the Imperial Gaming community.

Terms

I accept that I am a representative of Imperial Gaming, and that I have been given these powers to make the experience of others better. I understand that advertising my application can get it denied. I accept that I may be demoted at any time by a senior member of the support team without prior warning, as long as a valid reason is given. I have read all the rules and understand them completely, if not I will ask a higher staff member for a better explanation. - Helsing

Edited by Helsing

+1 i have seen him around the server and makes a good impression

He always helps me out when i need it and others

he wont abuse it as he has been trusted with EM and done well so far with his role

Good Luck with your Application

• Like 1

Huge +1

Helsing is a well-known an respected member of the community. He has recently receive the rank of Junior Event Master, where he has always shown himself to be dedicated, helpful and approachable at all times.

Helsing would make a great addition to the support team.

• Like 1

Helsing has been a great person in Sith ever since I have met him. Always trying to help everyone out 

sin(π/6)*[√4] + (3!)^2 - (46,656)^(1/3)  = + (Insert Answer)

• Haha 1

Thanks for the support guys!

Boris it's easier for everyone if you just put +1 xD

(sin(π/6)*[√4]) = 1, (3!)^2 = 36, 46,656^(1/3) = 36

So, 1 + 36 - 36 = 1

Which in turn gives the equation 'boris/forums = meme'

4 hours ago, Brass said:

Huge +1

Helsing is a well-known an respected member of the community. He has recently receive the rank of Junior Event Master, where he has always shown himself to be dedicated, helpful and approachable at all times.

Helsing would make a great addition to the support team.

+1

Goodluck

-Rickle xxxxx

• Like 1