Jump to content

Supersoups EM Application


Recommended Posts

Steam Name: Supersoup

Age: 19

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:35348807

In Game Name and Rank: Midshipman Kirgin Joomboom

Time Played (Server Time)Proof of Time

Have you had any warns and/or bans (If so state them): Negative.

Have you been event master on any other servers (If so state them): I HAVE been, but their position is... very different from this. Serious RP, STALKER Rp, TnB as an RR (Random Roleplay) Moderator, Fractured Ethos Cyberpunk Roleplay, etc...

Why are you applying to be an event master: Because I have a very keen interest in developing roleplay for various regiments and always attempting to get some of the more unique regiments something to do, such as Jump troopers with their excellent mobility or assigning special tasks to certain regiments using my position as NIA as a way to create roleplay. I've had assistance with Peter regarding NIA for some events but personally I feel like it'd be more coordinated and bring more opportunity to both myself and the regiments I am including in the roleplay I'm creating through NIA if I was given a chance at EM.

What can you bring to the event master team: Uniquely-creative roleplay situations that expand over various situations with creative thought put behind them, and with the use of NIA creating a successful story-line series of events. I have several situations still ready to be developed.

What can you do to make events more enjoyable and innovative: Include the aspect of both story-line focused roleplay situations that expand in stakes for every regiment, and provide unique RP that each regiment promises to bring to their own for each event, such as the Marauders hunting jedi/sith artifacts, or getting scout regiments to do what they need to do prior to any deployment or situation.

Do you have basic knowledge of ulx commands: I understand that !menu has a list of everything I need to know as a player and the various tools that are available to my disposal with !ulx such as setting models, HP, binds, giving weapons, etc... I would need to be drilled on how to properly utilize these however.

Anything else you would like to add: I hope you give me consideration regarding this role, as I have a very deep involvement with how I accomplish my roleplay and the viarity I wish to offer.

 

Please fill out both event ideas and provide much detail as possible

Event Idea 1: Event Storyline - The Hapes Anomaly

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1rjQkXtOvM70ZujGF_SyQ7JdeBBpLPiZeBhfkn6CAFTA/edit?usp=sharing


Event Idea 2:

Off-ship event:

An amount of people are selected for an event - Preferibly 8, All of them will have 1000% HP set, as they aren't going to be taking on the entirety of the imperials, they're more focused on RP and only result to violence when necessary, 4 people will be set as "Drug_Traffickers" and the other as "Drug_Suppliers". Suppliers roles are to set up on a primary place, preferibly hidden away from where-ever the main city is with a drug lab, and make frequent trips to the city and attempt to find their Drug_Traffickers. Ideally, each Trafficker will be seperated in a remote location in the city and have an individual supplier arrive to give them the drugs. Both sides will  have to rely on ecomms to properly meet up with a place. HOWEVER - One of the people in each side are informants and deliberately telling the imperials through !p where a meeting will happen and bust them. It is up to the legitimate suppliers and traffickers to find out whos doing it and waste them before they're ratted out further - the Informant will not have a gun, and each event character will have a pistol. The Informants will have to rely on Imperial help if they're caught, and the event characters cannot pull their weapons out unless it is absolutely necessary, such as an imperial is attempting to kill them. This way they will not be able to metagame the informant by saying "Pull your gun out." The Objective is for the Informants to rat out everybody to the imperials before they are killed, and the result in victory will largely depend on whether or not the informant and imperials communicate properly and ensure their protection.

Edited by Supersoup
Link to post
Share on other sites

The application is decent, you are active and not a minge however the 2nd event could be somewhat difficult, I understand the reasoning for the first even idea and its not a bad concept but I find the second event to be the tricky one, the problem with events like this one is it depends heavily on people doing the right thing and everything going to plan to be fair and fun, however it can be hard to maintain that balance especially when starting off in a new EM position, however I may be underestimating your abilities but only time will tell.

But as of now, +1 

Good luck.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey Supersoup,

I do strongly agree that you would be a great asset to the EM team.

- Very good roleplayer

- Always active

- Nice and easy guy to interact with

_ Create as much roleplay as you can, whenever you can

 However, I feel that your application does you minimal to no justice on how creative I KNOW you could be for your events. The events you have outlined in your application are actually more closely related to the passive RP events that we as Event Masters run in-between main events. They are quite low scale and although they would be fun, they are only for few select parties that are involved and would not count towards being an actual event. I'd personally like to see what you would do for a full-scale event that includes the server as a whole before I give you a +1 because I think you could come up with some incredible stuff.

I eagerly await for what you can come up with, but until then, I will sit on a NEUTRAL

Good Luck!

Link to post
Share on other sites

@Helsing

Thank you for the Input, I was actually thinking over the events I listed regarding that - I don't want to give away any of my NIA stuff because I'd like to save that for a surprise, but for now I'll modify the events for that!

@pinejack

While I appreciate the feedback, just saying "Not enough detail" and then giving me a minus support doesn't do me any good for how I can learn. What exactly do I need to give detail in? What did I miss? What can I add? If you could respond to me with such things I'll happily change it, thank you!

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Neutral

Spoiler
54 minutes ago, Helsing said:

Hey Supersoup,

I do strongly agree that you would be a great asset to the EM team.

- Very good roleplayer

- Always active

- Nice and easy guy to interact with

_ Create as much roleplay as you can, whenever you can

 However, I feel that your application does you minimal to no justice on how creative I KNOW you could be for your events. The events you have outlined in your application are actually more closely related to the passive RP events that we as Event Masters run in-between main events. They are quite low scale and although they would be fun, they are only for few select parties that are involved and would not count towards being an actual event. I'd personally like to see what you would do for a full-scale event that includes the server as a whole before I give you a +1 because I think you could come up with some incredible stuff.

I eagerly await for what you can come up with, but until then, I will sit on a NEUTRAL

Good Luck!

3

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Huge +1

Active, Doesn't Minge, Friendly, Application has good amount of detail, RPs All the time and does it great.

Overall I reckon this man deserves Trial EM.

Goodluck

-Rickle.

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Helsing said:

Hey Supersoup,

I do strongly agree that you would be a great asset to the EM team.

- Very good roleplayer

- Always active

- Nice and easy guy to interact with

_ Create as much roleplay as you can, whenever you can

 However, I feel that your application does you minimal to no justice on how creative I KNOW you could be for your events. The events you have outlined in your application are actually more closely related to the passive RP events that we as Event Masters run in-between main events. They are quite low scale and although they would be fun, they are only for few select parties that are involved and would not count towards being an actual event. I'd personally like to see what you would do for a full-scale event that includes the server as a whole before I give you a +1 because I think you could come up with some incredible stuff.

I eagerly await for what you can come up with, but until then, I will sit on a NEUTRAL

Good Luck!

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Helsing said:

Hey Supersoup,

I do strongly agree that you would be a great asset to the EM team.

- Very good roleplayer

- Always active

- Nice and easy guy to interact with

_ Create as much roleplay as you can, whenever you can

 However, I feel that your application does you minimal to no justice on how creative I KNOW you could be for your events. The events you have outlined in your application are actually more closely related to the passive RP events that we as Event Masters run in-between main events. They are quite low scale and although they would be fun, they are only for few select parties that are involved and would not count towards being an actual event. I'd personally like to see what you would do for a full-scale event that includes the server as a whole before I give you a +1 because I think you could come up with some incredible stuff.

I eagerly await for what you can come up with, but until then, I will sit on a NEUTRAL

Good Luck!

Leaning Towards -1

But for the time being NEUTRAL

Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't know if it's possible @Sudo @Emerald but generally quoting someone elses input isn't helpful when I've already responded to their direct requests and am still waiting a response regarding it. It's not really fair!

 

Could you provide some more of your own personal input so I may actually get more reasonable input? Maybe some input regarding what I RESPONDED To helsing regarding?

Link to post
Share on other sites

I’m not going to give this a +1/-1 based off the fact that I’m not really apart of the community but just here to give input based off previous experiences. To start off with your events aren’t really detailed to start off with but my main concern being your attitude. This is off the fact that you applied for EM on another server and you got denied due to lack of detail (This not being the problem) the problem was AFTER you got denied you got very stubborn and to the point disrespectful to the people you approached, You wanted to contact the H-EM of the server but Beast and I went to have a chat to you first about feedback (Us being both Senior EMs at the time) the way in which you responded to this feedback you were completely in denial of the fact that anything was wrong with your application believing that everything was 100% perfect and nothing requiring improvement. You refused any feedback we gave you even though you were the one seeking it. It got to the point that we couldn’t get through to you and we had to go to the current H-EM to sort it out in which you were still in denial and even went to disrespecting the current EMs etc. Off these interactions I’ve had with you I don’t believe you have the attitude required to be of a EM yet unfortunately. This all got to the point that we had to end the conversation after around 4 days of discussion with you and nothing getting through to you.

(If anyone requires the link to the application that got denied or more information please contact me as I won’t post link here due to advertising issues)

Edited by Splonter
Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Splonter said:

I’m not going to give this a +1/-1 based off the fact that I’m not really apart of the community but just here to give input based off previous experiences. To start off with your events aren’t really detailed to start off with but my main concern being your attitude. This is off the fact that you applied for EM on another server and you got denied due to lack of detail (This not being the problem) the problem was AFTER you got denied you got very stubborn and to the point disrespectful to the people you approached, You wanted to contact the H-EM of the server but Beast and I went to have a chat to you first about feedback (Us being both Senior EMs at the time) the way in which you responded to this feedback you were completely in denial of the fact that anything was wrong with your application believing that everything was 100% perfect and nothing requiring improvement. You refused any feedback we gave you even though you were the one seeking it. It got to the point that we couldn’t get through to you and we had to go to the current H-EM to sort it out in which you were still in denial and even went to disrespecting the current EMs etc. Off these interactions I’ve had with you I don’t believe you have the attitude required to be of a EM yet unfortunately. This all got to the point that we had to end the conversation after around 4 days of discussion with you and nothing getting through to you.

(If anyone requires the link to the application that got denied or more information please contact me as I won’t post link here due to advertising issues)

Disrespectful to me in game also. 

-1

Link to post
Share on other sites

I will admit regarding that @Splonter that my attitude regarding that was less than professional. However, I had nothing but Support with that EM application and while it was a grave mistake assuming I'd get in due to support, My anger was still justified when I was denied. I talked to many of the EMs regarding that situation and you all told me the same thing "We discussed it together and believed your events weren't detailed enough." That would of been fair if you had ACTUALLY told me the reason behind the denial of my application. The way it went was I PM'd beast the reason why it was denied. He said the events weren't detailed enough. "Okay, so what wasn't detailed enough?" And from there he stopped responding. During that I was trying to get the input of multiple event masters on their opinion of why I was denied, just trying to scrounge together a reason on particularly why they all agreed to deny the application - It may of been intrusive or rude, but I wanted to ensure I knew the reason EXACTLY why I was denied and for what reasons. It didn't help when many people were just rubbing their neck and giving me the most vague answers you could muster, and frankly I felt disrespected by the fact you were giving me such lackluster responses. I understand the fact that how I acted during it may of come off as aggressive, but you were leading me around like a stray dog and I wasn't getting the answers I needed.

 

I apologize in future for any trouble I may of caused you during this Splonter, but the way I acted still was not acceptable.

 

Sorry, man.

 

Also @Katelyn You mind PMing me what I was disrespectful you about? Or post it here, It's up to you! I'll try to address what may of occured and if I need to make ends meet. I'll apologize in future if I did come across as rude or disrespectful, on how it's simply just my nature of how straight-forward I am with things.

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Rickle said:

Huge +1

Active, Doesn't Minge, Friendly, Application has good amount of detail, RPs All the time and does it great.

Overall I reckon this man deserves Trial EM.

Goodluck

-Rickle.

+1

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Supersoup said:

I will admit regarding that @Splonter that my attitude regarding that was less than professional. However, I had nothing but Support with that EM application and while it was a grave mistake assuming I'd get in due to support, My anger was still justified when I was denied. I talked to many of the EMs regarding that situation and you all told me the same thing "We discussed it together and believed your events weren't detailed enough." That would of been fair if you had ACTUALLY told me the reason behind the denial of my application. The way it went was I PM'd beast the reason why it was denied. He said the events weren't detailed enough. "Okay, so what wasn't detailed enough?" And from there he stopped responding. During that I was trying to get the input of multiple event masters on their opinion of why I was denied, just trying to scrounge together a reason on particularly why they all agreed to deny the application - It may of been intrusive or rude, but I wanted to ensure I knew the reason EXACTLY why I was denied and for what reasons. It didn't help when many people were just rubbing their neck and giving me the most vague answers you could muster, and frankly I felt disrespected by the fact you were giving me such lackluster responses. I understand the fact that how I acted during it may of come off as aggressive, but you were leading me around like a stray dog and I wasn't getting the answers I needed.

 

I apologize in future for any trouble I may of caused you during this Splonter, but the way I acted still was not acceptable.

 

Sorry, man.

 

Also @Katelyn You mind PMing me what I was disrespectful you about? Or post it here, It's up to you! I'll try to address what may of occured and if I need to make ends meet. I'll apologize in future if I did come across as rude or disrespectful, on how it's simply just my nature of how straight-forward I am with things.

That’s fair enough hence why I’m no too leaving a +1/-1 due to the fact that I don’t play as much in the server therefor you can’t really prove yourself to me. Although you’d say you had support yet you had 8 Neutrals and 5 +1s which doesnt really matter due to all EMs deciding. The main problems is that we tried to explain multiple times to you on teamspeak the problems with your event so but you never listened hence why I believe you are saying we didn’t now.  That being from your events not even linking to Star Wars RP and the application itself requiring more detail on the answers. With the response we got back from you trying to talk it just justified our answer with you not being able to take constructive criticism well which you will get a LOT from being EM and if you can’t take criticism well it can damage not only your image but the EM teams image as well.

Edited by Splonter
Link to post
Share on other sites

Whatever I have to say regarding that seems rather invalid considering the fact that whilst you say you'll link the application, the input matters in what you and I are saying over what occured over teamspeak and over the application. So let's agree to disagree on it, shall we Splonter? There's little to no point in continuing to argue such a thing, but I will admit my negligence in how rude I was to the entirety of the EM, and admittingly I did not take criticism well. I am very well trying to change this for the better however. Thank you for the input splonter!

  • Thinking 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

@Supersoup Try to keep conversations/arguments off of your application, unneeded clutter just makes your application look bad. That aside, you need to change your google document's privacy setting to allow everybody with the link to be able to view the document (with the link being posted on your application that means anybody that clicks on the link technically has permission). The way it is now makes it impossible for myself and others to actually view your google document.

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Supersoup said:

I don't know if it's possible @Sudo @Emerald but generally quoting someone elses input isn't helpful when I've already responded to their direct requests and am still waiting a response regarding it. It's not really fair!

 

Could you provide some more of your own personal input so I may actually get more reasonable input? Maybe some input regarding what I RESPONDED To helsing regarding?

I will be speaking on behalf of myself and Emerald.

Quoting another community users is a usual situation done all day, everday. Saying it is not helpful or fair is completely wrong and in my eyes it is straight forward rude. Quotting another users comment probably means; that I agree with everything helsing has stated, which is not a bad thing as it shows the applicant (in this case yourself) that more then one community member feels the same way about you.

Emerald being the super generous person might leave another reply regarding more points for your application that you can work on but for myself I would rather not as I am packing up all my stuff from my trip as I will be home around 3pm tonight.

My last response will be this; From reading through the rest of the communities respones I stubbled across the Katelyn and Splonter I am left on a very thin string regarding my response falling from ‘Neutrual’ to a ‘-1’

Link to post
Share on other sites

Just posting here for my input - It seems like Supersoup and the other party has already talked about it and both have come to terms with what has happened. I personally didn't see an argument and I feel like some people are creating one where there isn't. Supersoup is very open to changing and editing his application, he's invited people to comment what's wrong with his APP, that's a quality everybody should have.

 

Leave a -1 or a +1 with your opinion, this is an EM application, not a report.

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Welshy locked this topic
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...