Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Supersoup

Supersoups EM Application

On 8/6/2018 at 8:43 PM, Splonter said:

I’m not going to give this a +1/-1 based off the fact that I’m not really apart of the community but just here to give input based off previous experiences. To start off with your events aren’t really detailed to start off with but my main concern being your attitude. This is off the fact that you applied for EM on another server and you got denied due to lack of detail (This not being the problem) the problem was AFTER you got denied you got very stubborn and to the point disrespectful to the people you approached, You wanted to contact the H-EM of the server but Beast and I went to have a chat to you first about feedback (Us being both Senior EMs at the time) the way in which you responded to this feedback you were completely in denial of the fact that anything was wrong with your application believing that everything was 100% perfect and nothing requiring improvement. You refused any feedback we gave you even though you were the one seeking it. It got to the point that we couldn’t get through to you and we had to go to the current H-EM to sort it out in which you were still in denial and even went to disrespecting the current EMs etc. Off these interactions I’ve had with you I don’t believe you have the attitude required to be of a EM yet unfortunately. This all got to the point that we had to end the conversation after around 4 days of discussion with you and nothing getting through to you.

(If anyone requires the link to the application that got denied or more information please contact me as I won’t post link here due to advertising issues)

This makes me worry that maybe if people don't like your event or if something/ someone doesn't respond to you or whatever, your reaction may be less than pleasant. However your application fairly decent.

Neutral.

Changing to 

Neutral

Due to the negative feedback, and this has made me feel like there's a side to you that I haven't seen.

Edited by Bevan

I've dealt with you in the past and I don't believe you are fit for the T-EM Position. You constantly whined if an event wasn't good that "you could do better". I have been told by several navy officials that you lose your cool to easily and start arguments and will not end it till you win. I apologise for this but this shows you haven't improved and my recent interactions with you haven't been the best

I believe this deserves public attention, @Boris, but I already know what Navy members you're talking about and they're aware of what they're doing. I'll refrain from openly talking about who they are and what they exactly did, but those people know who they are. I'll admit on my half that I do tend to get aggressive when elaborating or arguing things with my insubordinates, and I do need to work on it. And I admit I may get flustered if an event does tend to go south that I'm attending and do my best to salvage what I can, but I'd never openly insult the skills of an EM and how they manage their work. (Aside from a few incidents regarding some Trial EMs, but those have been addressed.)

If you have any further incidents regarding me please PM me them and I'll try my best to address them, thank you Boris!

• Thinking 1

On 8/9/2018 at 2:55 PM, Supersoup said:

I believe this deserves public attention, @Boris, but I already know what Navy members you're talking about and they're aware of what they're doing. I'll refrain from openly talking about who they are and what they exactly did, but those people know who they are. I'll admit on my half that I do tend to get aggressive when elaborating or arguing things with my insubordinates, and I do need to work on it. And I admit I may get flustered if an event does tend to go south that I'm attending and do my best to salvage what I can, but I'd never openly insult the skills of an EM and how they manage their work. (Aside from a few incidents regarding some Trial EMs, but those have been addressed.)

If you have any further incidents regarding me please PM me them and I'll try my best to address them, thank you Boris!

If you can't deal with event's not going the way you want/ the way you planned than being an event master on Imperial Gaming may not be for you than. As an event master, roughly 60% of my events don't go the way I plan for a number of reasons. 

I also see that people are saying that your attitude hasn't changed very much. I recommend you show them that you can change if you wish for their support. Be a bit more passive with the way you act if you do find yourself in that type situation.

You say at the end of your comment that you would "never insult the skills of a Event Master aside from a few trial Event masters." I feel that isn't particularly the best as trial event masters are learning the bearings of what it means to be an event master. Especially if it's their first time being an event master on any Gmod server. Instead, they should be encouraged and supported and not insulted. However, critisim done in a correct manner is helpful but not "insulting their skills" as you have put it. 

I don't know when you have insulted a trial event master's skills but I hope you have changed your attitude. Insulting an Event master, especially a trial event master can be really hurtful and demoralising.

Your application looks decent now you only need to work on your social skills around the server.

Best of luck.

Edited by Peguin

Although i do think you would be a great addition to the EM team, i will be rating your application as neutral  due to previous feedback on this post. Once i see an improvement in how you conduct yourself i will be more then happy to change my rating to a +1. 

Edited by Basil

Neutral

I like our interactions aboard the ship and you're a decent guy to talk to when OOC comes around, however the second event could use a LOT more detail, as well as with what's been said by some other people I'm unsure what I can really say in regards to it at the moment.

My opinion is subject to change one way or another.

I can see that your attitude has changed from what I can see and you are fantastic at your RP.

+1

Edited by Peguin

EDIT:

Changing to +1, I have seen that he wants to improve himself and takes into account feedback. Seems like a good bloke.

Edited by Twinkie

On ‎8‎/‎6‎/‎2018 at 7:03 AM, Snow said:

+1  I think that you would be a great EM

- Roleplayer 

- Healthy Playtime

- Event's need more detail

+1, I like the application I just think it needs more detail in the event department. Good luck Supersoup!

Accepted. Please Contact myself for an interview via the forums.