Gregis

Gregis

Please all be patient while I redo this. Few shots deep and the mechanical keyboard is making loud noises in the household, it will be up tomorrow x

Edited by Gregis

Lacks effort. Look at accepted applications and see the amount of effort and detail required.

Edited by Pavonis

• Active and more than enough play time
  • Application is.. meh
  • Not too much detail
  • The first event makes no sense
  • The second event was not done

Another thing, couldn't some shadow/scar just take the hostage back unseen? Or snipe them from afar?

+1  Although i do agree with what people said previously, i do believe you will be  a capable event master with your personality, creative mind and hard work ethic.  If you update your application i am sure more people will give you a +1.

On ‎8‎/‎3‎/‎2018 at 11:55 PM, Gregis said:

Please all be patient while I redo this. Few shots deep and the mechanical keyboard is making loud noises in the household, it will be up tomorrow x

Where is your application? This reflects bad on you as currently you are 2-3 days behind the schedule that you promised the community you would have your application up by. If things are happening IRL we can all understand that, but promising things when you can't deliver does nothing but make you look bad my dude. I'd recommend getting on it ASAP, before your application gets straight up denied due to this.

I'm willing to change to either a neutral or +1 depending on what your actual application is like, but until I hear about a new due date and actually see it updated ON TIME, I'm sorry but i'll have to stay negative.

3 minutes ago, Helsing said:

Where is your application? This reflects bad on you as currently you are 2-3 days behind the schedule that you promised the community you would have your application up by. If things are happening IRL we can all understand that, but promising things when you can't deliver does nothing but make you look bad my dude. I'd recommend getting on it ASAP, before your application gets straight up denied due to this.

I'm willing to change to either a neutral or +1 depending on what your actual application is like, but until I hear about a new due date and actually see it updated ON TIME, I'm sorry but i'll have to stay negative.

10 minutes ago, Helsing said: